SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 am

I agree with @Bobette and what they’ve shown looks tamer than how they’ve edited it (with the music and snipped comments added on) .. previous Bachelors were tongues completely out and going walk about with their F1s.

If there’s more to his connection with Abbie they really haven’t shown it at all .. I don’t think viewers can be convinced that there’s anything more than sex btwn these two. But that was like Alex’s edit so who knows..

chailatte

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:This is going to sound weird but I had a good close look at that clip ( giggling ) and the actual kissing per se seems tame to me.  Zero tongue sighted.  I think by now Abbie realised it wasn't going to be her and is pulling back a bit, while fulfilling her obligations.

It has actually been like this with Abbie for a while now. Matt is doing what he has to do, giving the producers their perfect sound bites to fit the narrative. IMO he knew it was Chelsie from the first night....it was him that opened his shirt for her, not her suggesting, twice!

There is nothing in it from Matt’s side IMO. I just hope they start showing the physical connection with Chelsie too because the way they are going there is no way in hell anyone is going to believe Matt has fallen in love with anyone throughout this process and poor Chelsie will look like a Steven Bradbury when in actual fact it was her all along

Going to disagree with you re: the bold.  The guys usually wear vests under their shirts if past seasons are any guide so IMO the producers told him to do that.  Also IMO Helena was on his radar early so personally I don't think it was Chelsea from night 1.

I don't think Abbie was ever F1 but the kissing in this clip is different to them making out earlier in the season and looks awkward.  If I was Chelsea it wouldn't bother me seeing Matt kissing someone else that way - it looks like a restrained stage kiss to me.

In this bit they aren't even kissing but I think we're meant to assume they are:

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 VUmgoUY

Source

chailatte wrote:I agree with @Bobette and what they’ve shown looks tamer than how they’ve edited it (with the music and snipped comments added on) .. previous Bachelors were tongues completely out and going walk about with their F1s.

If there’s more to his connection with Abbie they really haven’t shown it at all .. I don’t think viewers can be convinced that there’s anything more than sex btwn these two. But that was like Alex’s edit so who knows..

I think their relationship evolved into a costars/coworkers dynamic - like they both knew they had a part to play and they went through with it and respected each other and worked well together and it probably actually ended up deeper than "just physical".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:02 am

Bobette wrote:

In this bit they aren't even kissing but I think we're meant to assume they are:

Yeah that looked like a stage kiss to me too

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 am

Chelsie seems to be MIA on IG. All the other girls have posted their OK mag pics but not Chelsie. Maybe she’s just at work
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Can’t watch HTD until later today, but Matt posted on IG wearing the same red sweater he was with Chelsie, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Can’t watch HTD until later today, but Matt posted on IG wearing the same red sweater he was with Chelsie, right?

Correct
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 pm

This was a nice interview, it is always good to hear the girls get along well after all the intensity of the house is done and glad to hear she is not hurting. She is a lovely girl, very classy in interviews compared to Sogand or Rachael.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/elly-miles-the-bachelorette-australia-58204

Although I did have a giggle at Elly saying this:
It was all planned way in advance of the show, but it was the perfect timing really. I had so much fun and... I'm definitely not interested in settling down and buying a house now, I'm like 'where's the next trip' [laughs]. I changed my priorities a bit, I suppose.

This is what I thought every time one of the younger women on the show talked about wanting to get married etc. You're 23! Enjoy your life for now. Abby got a lot of heat for an attitude that was extremely normal.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Just watched this week's episodes. Initial impression is Abbie got way more time with Matt than others but didn't realize she only had 1 single date before that episode. Just shows you what editing does.

Hometowns - Abbie's family was a pleasant surprise, her mom is fun! But I was disappointed she didn't show Matt more of her life in Brisbane. Chelsea's family is total sweethearts - they felt so natural being there together. Has anyone advanced into the F3 if they haven't had a true family visit instead of a friend, a la Emma? Finally, Helena - what a mess and I would not welcome spending a lot of that time with that family. I wonder if her father is so gruff because he's the outsider in their family. There is no room for anyone else!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:25 pm

@Norcalgal Abbie had had the most amount of one-on-one/SQTs with Matt prior to this week though, maybe that's partly why she was the last girl to have a second single date (?). But I agree that Abbie's time alone with Matt was shown a lot especially while plenty of some other girls' got cut out.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Sundy wrote:Wow. Chelsies family must be minted. That house is next level

@Sundy guess what - Chelsea's castle is a fake!  

I'm glad I know this information before watching the episode or else I would have been judging the heck out of her for being a spoiled rich kid. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow. Chelsies family must be minted. That house is next level

@Sundy guess what - Chelsea's castle is a fake!  

I'm glad I know this information before watching the episode or else I would have been judging the heck out of her for being a spoiled rich kid. laugh out loud

Lol. Not the first time it’s happened and I kinda respect that. Shows that Chelsie is true to her word about being protective of image and privacy.

Lucky though because I was going to say that her family is absolutely minted. I’d marry her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi all, been lurking and enjoying all the sleuthing...is this Daily Mail report a red herring or should Chelsie fans be nervous?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh