SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458577/Abbie-Chatfield-responds-video-boozy-Bachelor-viewing-party.html

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Rikkim wrote:Hi all, been lurking and enjoying all the sleuthing...is this Daily Mail report a red herring or should Chelsie fans be nervous?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html

IMO there is no way she would be flying commercial and be so visible. I do also recall Matt saying he is still dating the one he chose
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 pm

After this came out this morning... I would be shocked if Abbie is F1. She liked the post so bachfunny is taking it as confirmation that these are her views.

Abbie thinks monogamy is toxic

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:30 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow. Chelsies family must be minted. That house is next level

@Sundy guess what - Chelsea's castle is a fake!  

I'm glad I know this information before watching the episode or else I would have been judging the heck out of her for being a spoiled rich kid. laugh out loud

Lol. Not the first time it’s happened and I kinda respect that. Shows that Chelsie is true to her word about being protective of image and privacy.

Lucky though because I was going to say that her family is absolutely minted. I’d marry her

I think they're basically always fake, aren't they? They want a certain ~aesthetic~ for the show, families want privacy, and production crews need room to move.

As for Abbie liking that post ... I think that's a fairly common opinion when you're young - people change their minds about things like that a lot when young - and I just don't see why it's a big issue for so many people that she doesn't want to get a ring on it and pop some sprogs straight away! #protectiveofAbbie
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 am

leavers wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I'm glad I know this information before watching the episode or else I would have been judging the heck out of her for being a spoiled rich kid. laugh out loud

Lol. Not the first time it’s happened and I kinda respect that. Shows that Chelsie is true to her word about being protective of image and privacy.

Lucky though because I was going to say that her family is absolutely minted. I’d marry her

I think they're basically always fake, aren't they? They want a certain ~aesthetic~ for the show, families want privacy, and production crews need room to move.

As for Abbie liking that post ... I think that's a fairly common opinion when you're young - people change their minds about things like that a lot when young - and I just don't see why it's a big issue for so many people that she doesn't want to get a ring on it and pop some sprogs straight away! #protectiveofAbbie

Hmmm...that might be because she is telling Matt that she is ready for marriage (commitment and monogamy are kind of implied with that) and wants kids. That means that Sogand and Matt's friend who chatted with Abbie were correct...she is saying stuff because that is what he wants to hear, not because that is what she wants. Nothing wrong with thinking like that, just don't go and lie about it to win the Bachelor!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:58 am

Is it around that time when the contestants basically gives the season away with they shenanigans?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 am

Oh dear! I feel sorry for Abbie
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:53 am

Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Hmmm...that might be because she is telling Matt that she is ready for marriage (commitment and monogamy are kind of implied with that) and wants kids. That means that Sogand and Matt's friend who chatted with Abbie were correct...she is saying stuff because that is what he wants to hear, not because that is what she wants. Nothing wrong with thinking like that, just don't go and lie about it to win the Bachelor!

Uh disagree with this completely. Saying you want marriage and also saying monogamy can be toxic do not have to be two separate things. I know several married couples who are either open or explore together outside of their marriage and are completely committed and devoted. You know the reason Curious Creatures is so popular in Melbourne? Not everyone has to subscribe to the conventional ideals of what marriage 'should be.' High time to break the taboo around open marriages and the idea that they are less genuine than conventional ones. Abby didn't say she wants to be single and screw around, she said she is a fan of open relationships.

I love that she liked that post because she wasn't ashamed of not confirming to the norms. Whether married couples want to be monogamous, whether they want to do S&M or swing, whether they want to not have sex at all - none are less valid or 'better' than the others.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 am

Sundy wrote:
Rikkim wrote:Hi all, been lurking and enjoying all the sleuthing...is this Daily Mail report a red herring or should Chelsie fans be nervous?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html

IMO there is no way she would be flying commercial and be so visible. I do also recall Matt saying he is still dating the one he chose

laugh out loud this is absolute rubbish imo and exactly on time like every year when the media writes crazy stuff for click$. Like I posted before per someone who had shared this anonymously with me that Matt and Chels were together on a SHV and a few days later Matt himself confirmed to media that he was on a SHV that very time I stated which only proves they were correct.

There's zero way that Matt imo would be dumping Chelsie or meeting with Abbie. More likely Chels and Matt are super happy together as he has said and coupled up and Abbie is in Perth to meet up with Todd :gotcha: (she is 100% Todd's type :yes: ) jmo.

ETA: This is a comment under the article and I can believe it that she's told people Chels wins Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 4256136633  Heck, is there anyone that doesn't know? It's been known since Sportsbet let it all out and TAB have had the most ridiculous odds that deny any chance of anyone but Chels winning. I think Abbie is just fine and ready to film for paradise (probably was guaranteed a queen of bip slot to play the game while on the show). 
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 70219288_10217940285372631_5381139610053115904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeG2SADVNOm_KHTJEcKgA_6mZhhNL0tWIU1kx-vPhxpu54cblMhcmin0ezkfeMI5t-IiXRYf3JOQptykCjdDD0WZb9jOX8DraydZcwaJ6aHKUg&_nc_oc=AQngm5Ee6Qwl4Li9yaB_ipJB4r3UYifxwT6VkUUsoQRCDr7hzK9k_bmjZGV9xORR4Yo&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

laugh out loud this is absolute rubbish imo and exactly on time like every year when the media writes crazy stuff for click$. Like I posted before per someone who had shared this anonymously with me that Matt and Chels were together on a SHV and a few days later Matt himself confirmed to media that he was on a SHV that very time I stated which only proves they were correct.

There's zero way that Matt imo would be dumping Chelsie or meeting with Abbie. More likely Chels and Matt are super happy together as he has said and coupled up and Abbie is in Perth to meet up with Todd :gotcha: (she is 100% Todd's type :yes: ) jmo.

ETA: This is a comment under the article and I can believe it that she's told people Chels wins Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 4256136633  Heck, is there anyone that doesn't know? It's been known since Sportsbet let it all out and TAB have had the most ridiculous odds that deny any chance of anyone but Chels winning. I think Abbie is just fine and ready to film for paradise (probably was guaranteed a queen of bip slot to play the game while on the show). 
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 70219288_10217940285372631_5381139610053115904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeG2SADVNOm_KHTJEcKgA_6mZhhNL0tWIU1kx-vPhxpu54cblMhcmin0ezkfeMI5t-IiXRYf3JOQptykCjdDD0WZb9jOX8DraydZcwaJ6aHKUg&_nc_oc=AQngm5Ee6Qwl4Li9yaB_ipJB4r3UYifxwT6VkUUsoQRCDr7hzK9k_bmjZGV9xORR4Yo&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

I saw this 4 days back on the bachelor Instagram handle.
Pretty much says it all!
So the article is a red herring!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 161a6510
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 9534b210

https://instagram.com/thebachelorau?igshid=1x4fufyp4t1wd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:37 am

Vjeff wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Uh disagree with this completely. Saying you want marriage and also saying monogamy can be toxic do not have to be two separate things. I know several married couples who are either open or explore together outside of their marriage and are completely committed and devoted. You know the reason Curious Creatures is so popular in Melbourne? Not everyone has to subscribe to the conventional ideals of what marriage 'should be.' High time to break the taboo around open marriages and the idea that they are less genuine than conventional ones. Abby didn't say she wants to be single and screw around, she said she is a fan of open relationships. I love that she liked that post because she wasn't ashamed of not confirming to the norms. Whether married couples want to be monogamous, whether they want to do S&M or swing, whether they want to not have sex at all - none are less valid or 'better' than the others.

The point is that Matt wants monogamy. He wants to be in a relationship with ONE person and commit to one person only as he's stated. Not an open marriage or a non-monogamous relationship. Doesn't matter if open relationships are wonderful for other couples as it's not something Matt wants and so therefore it's just another incompatibility between Matt and Abbie. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:40 am

@Missnair nice catch!  thumbsup It goes along with everything I've been told, that Matt and Chelsie are very happy together  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh