SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:31 am

Vjeff wrote:Is it weird that Chelsie follows Cassandra on Instagram but no one else?

No she was following her pre-filming - we think they may have met at auditions.  When she got back from the FRC her following numbers jumped but then dropped back again so it's suspected she was told not to follow any of the other girls till the show's over.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 35f56f10

Matt and Chelsie F3 date
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20190916/281870120140911

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:41 pm

I noticed this also .. Abbie’s insta photos are written in the present tense and about her being there for Matt and their connection .. whereas Chelsie’s are basically just only photos esp the recent ones.

The producers would be checking all the posts before they are published, and if Abbie was F1 I think they would tell her to not make it so obvious ... in some ways her posts reminds me of Elora’s from Marty J’s season, where she posted very passionate scenes btwn them and wrote about their connection but she was F5?

Chelsie just appears to be putting the minimal amount up ... does that mean she’s over it and just wants to move on? From Matt or just the “secret” nature of her relationship now? Will find out soon ..

Also if Abbie is F2 I’m not surprised for her disregard of F1 .. I think we’ve seen over and over again that she doesn’t really care about others opinions or feelings. If this is the case, she’s being a good actress and doing well setting up her portfolio as the next seductress on Home and Away laugh out loud

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie recently has only posted pictures of her RC outfits and her family on IG.... Abbie is posting pics with Matt, more than happy to be a red herring? question

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Thread 3 here Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh