SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Was.  Chris Soules in the audience last night.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:16 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Was.  Chris Soules in the audience last night.

If that's a question, yes he was in the audience. I think it's his first trip out of Iowa
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:As a west coaster, I hate the new voting mechanics. I want to see the dancers before casting my vote. Who has time to vote ahead of the show?

It is ridiculous, I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:17 pm

BlueTone wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:As a west coaster, I hate the new voting mechanics. I want to see the dancers before casting my vote. Who has time to vote ahead of the show?

It is ridiculous, I agree.

Same. I wasn't home at all when the show was airing so I didn't even have time to vote. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 pm

I have been trying to figure out the reasoning behind the new voting system and not allowing West coast to view before voting.

There's a reason for this, I'm sure.

Have there been any statements on how and why the decision was made?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:07 pm

No statements about exactly why it was changed but lots of speculation out there.  Also, there is a new team of producers in charge as well.  So the voting changes could come from them as a way to "refresh" the show.

But, IMO last season's winner was a big part of it. He has a daily radio show that is heard all over the country. I don't listen to it but evidently he was encouraging people to vote for him every day (even though voting was only Mon night/Tues morning).  I have read that the push was really hard on Monday morning and Tuesday morning.  FWIW, none of the other contestants had any way to reach that number of people on a weekly basis.  And, with phone voting, many people could pick up the phone and vote while listening to his show on Tuesday mornings.  IG/Twitter postings only go as so far... especially if people don't look at it on a daily basis.

There were 3 pretty terrific dancers in the F4 and one that was a bumbling idiot (IMO).  Because of his advantage to advertise for votes, the bumbling idiot won.  Pure popularity contest.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:12 pm

@HavaDrPepper I hardly watched that season because I could see what was going to happen. IMO Some people need to cheat to win and they are ok with it.

I'm sure they had to made a change because of the outcry of that winner, however the format is what is suspicious to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 pm

It is almost like they want "real time" voting to determine who goes home. And, to do that they have to limit it to the live airing times.  Vote tonight for who goes home tonight.  The new producers have also said when asked that the other time zones can still vote, they just won't be seeing any dances before they vote.  So they do know the fans are not happy with this.

I've never watched any other performance shows with voting in the past but I have read speculation that other shows have done their voting this way (not only in the USA but other places).  Makes me wonder if the new producing team came from that type of experience and decided to try it with DWTS especially after last year's debacle.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Spicey kicked off with the Paso. Oh em gee, Bruno called him a new breed of bull that he had never seen before laugh out loud. He sure is having fun but the judges are being really kind to him IMO as he literally dragged Lindsay across the stage for that Paso IMO DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887 I still think his fans are voting em masse for him and I don’t see him leaving tonight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Leah Remini is a guest judge tonight. Huh? Qualifications?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:19 pm

They need to retire Proud Mary IMO....Mark and Paige and Lindsay and Jordan have both killed the performances IMO that it will be hard for anyone to top them. Ally did well but no where compared to those iconic dances from Paige and Jordan and the judges are saying she did it so well, what!!!!

ETA - yep Ally got 8’s, but could have been lower as there were clearly some missteps....I was wondering if she would get 9’s with the way the judges were gaga with their feedback.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:They need to retire Proud Mary IMO....Mark and Paige and Lindsay and Jordan have both killed the performances IMO that it will be hard for anyone to top them. Ally did well but no where compared to those iconic dances from Paige and Jordan and the judges are saying she did it so well, what!!!!

ETA - yep Ally got 8’s, but could have been lower as there were clearly some missteps....I was wondering if she would get 9’s with the way the judges were gaga with their feedback.

I kinda disagreed with the judges as I thought that jive was kinda "loose" and sloppy. But I am no expert...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez