SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:48 am

Lamar is going to have a hard time because of his height. This will be a tough one for Peta. On the other hand, she hasn't been dancing for a while so it might be good to start off with someone who probably won't last too long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:50 am

Gleb already using back up dancers for Lauren Alaina and it’s just the first dance, interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:55 am

Bobby Bones...all these changes are because of him. Probably why poor Sharna isn't here either.

Lauren was on American Idol? Well I never watch. She gets Gleb. She reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. She seemed pretty good despite downplaying her abilities, although her breathing after was bad. She sounded like she was going to pass out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 am

Sailor really tried for having just 3 days to practice that fox trot, well done to Val and her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 am

Christy/Sailor get Val...and they dance to Billy Joel's Uptown Girl.

Christy breaks her arm 3 days before the competition. And I notice that Christy is sitting with the Bachelor group.

Sailor clearly has not had the practice of the others. She was off and stiff, but had only a few days. It will be interesting to see when she has a little more practice. Right now Val was whipping her around.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:13 am

Jenna and Karama...rocking the purple and fringe pants. He looks really good. I think he may be a contender. How much of a fan base does he have? Jenna? What is Len going on about? I thought his hips were pretty good.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:15 am

Karamo is a contender for sure, he has a solid following on IG. I think the judges were expecting more from him based on what maybe they saw him do in practice.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:22 am

I thought Hannah did very well! Was Alan the winner of the kids DWTS last winter?? I liked him on that show - did NOT enjoy the showmance with Alexis last year (think that was her name).
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:22 am

Ray wasn't bad either. He has some rhythm, although I saw him slip up a few times. What is it with football players?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:30 am

Mary looks great, but she is 75. She got Brandon. Is he new? So no fan base and I doubt she has much of one either.

She is stiff and slow and not moving much. Bless her, but I don't think she will last long. I wish they would stop bringing on older people who can barely move. Please Len. Don't lie. She barely moved.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:41 am

Ally...never heard of her. Not loving that routine. I saw her slip up a few times and I agree with Len...a few of those hip thrusts just seemed kind of awkward.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:42 am

Yikes, they so dinged Ally for not having more traditional cha cha content, the judges are gonna be so strict this season I think. @Sprite Ally is part of Fifth Harmony pop group, same as Normani from a few seasons back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez