SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:00 pm

I knew it once time ran out, good on everybody for making it through. I am salty with Len tonight over Hannah and James and I am a big fan of his, yikes on yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 pm

How come no one is going home, I dislike that
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 pm

The minute they started the pleas, I knew there was no elimination because there wasn't enough time left to do those and call out all the safe contestants.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:03 pm

I think a double elimination is coming in the next week or two so no one went home tonight. They have done this in the past on Disney night (no elimination)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think a double elimination is coming in the next week or two so no one went home tonight.  They have done this in the past on Disney night (no elimination)

Oh for sure. Just hope Spicer leaves next week. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:48 am

As disappointing as it was for Hannah to get a 7 from Len, I believe it was intended for Alan. I think Len likes Hannah and sees a lot of potential in her but Alan needs to bump it up with the technical choreography. Len said it last night "she's great in hold" and he's right Hannah does a beautiful job so why not use it. Hopefully Alan brings more to the plate next week. JMO
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:42 pm

alwayscooking wrote:As disappointing as it was for Hannah to get a 7 from Len, I believe it was intended for Alan.  I think Len likes Hannah and sees a lot of potential in her but Alan needs to bump it up with the technical choreography.  Len said it last night "she's great in hold"  and he's right Hannah does a beautiful job so why not use it.   Hopefully Alan brings more to the plate next week.  JMO
You aren't the only one thinking this.  Many on reddit feel the same.  Some on the puredwts site think all the low scores given by Len were towards the various pros, not the stars.

I just read someone's thoughts on reddit about her dance and realized that they were saying what was bothering me but I couldn't figure out what it was.  They thought their dance was more of a waltz than a foxtrot and I tend to agree.  Foxtrot is all about footwork which you couldn't see because of the fog on the floor.  Because I couldn't see her feet, it felt like a waltz.

Several others think that Alan is not challenging Hannah as much as he could be.  She is smart and hard working and definitely has the ability.

As always, JMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:04 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:As disappointing as it was for Hannah to get a 7 from Len, I believe it was intended for Alan.  I think Len likes Hannah and sees a lot of potential in her but Alan needs to bump it up with the technical choreography.  Len said it last night "she's great in hold"  and he's right Hannah does a beautiful job so why not use it.   Hopefully Alan brings more to the plate next week.  JMO
You aren't the only one thinking this.  Many on reddit feel the same.  Some on the puredwts site think all the low scores given by Len were towards the various pros, not the stars.

I just read someone's thoughts on reddit about her dance and realized that they were saying what was bothering me but I couldn't figure out what it was.  They thought their dance was more of a waltz than a foxtrot and I tend to agree.  Foxtrot is all about footwork which you couldn't see because of the fog on the floor.  Because I couldn't see her feet, it felt like a waltz.

Several others think that Alan is not challenging Hannah as much as he could be.  She is smart and hard working and definitely has the ability.

As always, JMO.

I don't know about that the Paso last week was pretty challenging.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

As always, JMO.

I don't know about that the Paso last week was pretty challenging.
I didn't say I thought that but that is the perception a lot of people, especially those that have backgrounds in dance have.

I just went down the rabbit hole of foxtrots by Derek Hough on YouTube.  I can totally see why Len gave her a 7. 

Again, JMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:snipped
Oh for sure. Just hope Spicer leaves next week. no no

Me too. I have no use for him or the judges sucking up to him.

Also, as soon as I see the dry ice, I'm not interested anymore. I want to see what the feet are doing. IMHO they should never have dry ice, same as all those extra dancers. I'm not watching to see other people get in the way, or fog clouding up half of the dancer's bodies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:45 am

emiusacska wrote:How come no one is going home, I dislike that
They do it every season, I expected it.
DWTSfinale - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 EGnr5QOUwAAcHJX
https://mobile.twitter.com/CherylBurke/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:06 pm

I usually cringe when I see what Erin is wearing but I really like her outfit today.

Oh, Ally is up first with the quickstep.

ETA: No smoke. No extra dancers.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez