SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Yeah I like the jumpsuit on Erin at least I think it’s a jumpsuit.
I think Ally and Sasha were out of sync a bit though. Len better be nice across the board tonight because that was not worthy of a 9 score IMO.
At least people now know what Spicer’s quick step was supposed to look like laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Oh em gee, did Len forget how to be constructive, he had dear Whitney in tears. That was a superb quick step IMO and I actually missed the Whitney misstep due to her stepping on her dress, will have to watch again in slo mo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 pm

I thought that was a poor music choice for Hannah's samba. Why would someone think that country music would be a good fit for the samba?

And still not sold on Alan's choreography chops...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Doats wrote:I thought that was a poor music choice for Hannah's samba. Why would someone think that country music would be a good fit for the samba?

I called it that she would get a 24 based on the country song selection to start with. Bruno was right, it’s hard to get the bounce right to that song. Alan’s choreo had content IMO, I am reading other commentaries outside of Len’s that he packed it full. Even Carrie Ann blamed the music, the producers have just screwed Hannah on the music choices to the Latin dances this season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
Doats wrote:I thought that was a poor music choice for Hannah's samba. Why would someone think that country music would be a good fit for the samba?

I called it that she would get a 24 based on the country song selection to start with. Bruno was right, it’s hard to get the bounce right to that song. Alan’s choreo had content IMO, I am reading other commentaries outside of Len’s that he packed it full. Even Carrie Ann blamed the music, the producers have just screwed Hannah on the music choices to the Latin dances this season IMO.

@mercieme I'm not a dancer and certainly have zero knowledge (professional or otherwise) of ballroom steps. Having said that, Alan's choreography is not to my personal taste; probably should have restated my opinion.

And thanks for the additional info as I find it helpful.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Wow Sailor getting 9’s across for that jive, what in the world???? Anywhoo Hannah and Karamo are bottom 2 based on scores for both weeks now but then Spicer is coming on board now. I think James will get at least a 27 for his Samba except they go hard on him and Lauren Alaina with the emotional contemporary will also get 27 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Now James gets a proper song to the Samba, now let’s hear what Len has to say. Good on James and Emma.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Kel and Karamo safe, finally!!!
And Spicer is safe. Oh em gee, Ally and Sailor in bottom two, Twitter will erupt me thinks!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Ally and Sailor are bottom two. Judges saved Ally so Sailor is gone. While I'm not crazy about either one, I agree with the decision.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:00 pm

Wrong bottom two for sure, but Sailor needs to get a grip on herself.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:35 pm

Totally bored tonight.

IMO several dances were over scored but then I'm not an expert. And, one dance was underscored but again I'm not an expert.

The biggest problem is the fact that the judges' scores and the votes each count 50%.  The only way they are ever going to get past the "popularity" vote keeping contestants in is to give the judges' score more weight in the final calculation.  I have a feeling that Spicer is getting so many votes that even a lower score would not have put him into jeopardy.

As for song choices, that has been an issue every single season of this show. And, it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

As for Hannah, she needs to up her game because IMO she is not the best dancer there.  If I had to choose right now, I'd give it to James.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:38 am

I can't help it, but I find Hannah's dancing very disappointing so far. I guess I expected more from her. She is not very rhythmic and a bit stiff. Song choices are terrible, but even on a bad song, you can practice your technique, which was lacking big time. (btw, I'm a formal dancer).

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez