SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:12 pm

@Sprite, IA, James lacked the hip action as well but Emma’s choreography and the song lifted his performance. Ally had the best hip action so far.

Mary is rocking the quick step, I am impressed how she kept that energy going considering she is older.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:14 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sprite, IA, James lacked the hip action as well but Emma’s choreography and the song lifted his performance. Ally had the best hip action so far.

Mary is rocking the quick step, I am impressed how she kept that energy going considering she is older.

She was good, but I still found her a little stiff and slower than it could have been.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Sprite, IA, James lacked the hip action as well but Emma’s choreography and the song lifted his performance. Ally had the best hip action so far.

She was good, but I still found her a little stiff and slower than it could have been.

Yeah she can’t get to the Jordan level though, evidence attached DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c44H4AThjiI

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:21 pm

Well, Lamar has not improved even one bit. He's walking across the stage rather than dancing.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:23 pm

Doats wrote:Well, Lamar has not improved even one bit. He's walking across the stage rather than dancing.
Bless his heart, though he seemed like he actually had more fun with this. Let’s see if the Laker fans continue to vote for fun him en masse.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Well, I enjoyed that. Maybe it's the music, but Sailor looked like she was having fun and did a good job.

Shut up CA about lifts if they are legal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Sailor did so very well tonight. I really enjoyed that tango.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, I enjoyed that. Maybe it's the music, but Sailor looked like she was having fun and did a good job.

Shut up CA about lifts if they are legal.
Agreed it was fun....and right on cue, Val used the troop in the dance DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 Sailor kept up with them though. Wow she got a 23, gonna be interesting who ends up in the bottom two....thinking Lamar for sure, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Hannah's scores were right on.  Rumba needs lots of hip action and there is no reason Hannah couldn't have done it.  IMO she had more hip action in practice than the live dance.

I knew Ally would be scored higher than Hannah just for the hips!

I really liked Kate's quickstep... mainly I really like that song.  Pasha is an excellent choreographer.

What I really would like to see is Peta and Maks do that routine!  I liked the beginning of it and just imagine what it would look like with someone that can dance doing it!

Sailor was very good but get rid of the extra dancers.  Too distracting IMO.

So far I've pretty much agreed with the scoring.

Wanted to add... Rashad killed it filling in for Ray.  I'm thinking he might have only had a couple of days to learn that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 pm

Every Rumba song has been on point except Hannah’s IMO.
Yeah forgot about Rashad baby, loved his performance.
Kel did ok, not sure why Len gave him a 6 though.

And here comes Spicey to close it off, I am already cringing at what’s coming, laugh out loud
ETA - he got all his steps in though but it was so hilarious to watch.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Sean sure is having fun.  I agree with his scores.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:55 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Sean sure is having fun.  I agree with his scores.

He is a terrible dancer, but surprisingly I don't mind him. He really seems to be enjoying himself and is throwing himself all in to everything which I appreciate.

rofl And he is safe. I feel as if that is a big finger to the judges and the new voting system.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez