SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 am

Sleuth potential contestants here.

Discuss confirmed contestants here.

Past fall seasons of Dancing With the Stars have typically run between September and Thanksgiving. Season 28 will be no different: The show will begin at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, September 16 on ABC.
ABC.go.com

https://twitter.com/Tom_Bergeron

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Hoping beyond hope that both Hannah and Tyler are contestants this season. They both have some dance background so it won't be like Joe with no real talent being passed on based on popularity. (And I loved and still love Joe so it kinda pains me to say that.)

They would be an audience draw singly and could break viewing records if they are both included in the season's cast. Not to mention that I personally would like to see them both and DWTS owes me after several crappy contestants, some of them even winning.

:fingersarecrossed

Doats

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:35 pm

Even one of the mods at the PureDWTS site thinks both of them will be on. Others aren't happy about it but she has tried to tell them that Tyler at least has a dance background and is nothing like Joe!

And, since one of the producers has started following Tyler on IG, she is very high on thinking he is for sure

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 pm

I'm interested who they get this season. They had a whole season off to get more well known stars so let's see who the first two will be come  Monday on GMA
https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1157297348407635974

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks for this thread!! Ugh! Now I get to sleuth DWTS for a month until the whole. Cast announced!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:38 pm

I’d like to see Hannah and Tyler both on for the ratings boost but DWTS is my favorite show and I do not want to see ANYONE undeserving (by dance standards)voted back on week after week like Joe Amabile. He is my home town guy and I love his personality but, he ruined that season for me because I spent so many episodes praying for him to just stop making an azz of himself and go home.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I’d like to see Hannah and Tyler both on for the ratings boost but DWTS is my favorite show and I do not want to see ANYONE undeserving (by dance standards)voted back on week after week like Joe Amabile. He is my home town guy and I love his personality but, he ruined that season for me because I spent so many episodes praying for him to just stop making an azz of himself and go home.

I agree and read an article they were changing the voting his season. Prob for the reason you stated.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:20 pm

I would guess the voting change is not entirely because of Joe, but because of who the winner was last season. The one person that did not deserve it at all. Poor Sharna. She'll always have an asterisk besides her win because of the partner she got it with. Bobby should have gone out right after Joe.

2nd and 3rd place were both very worthy of the win (personally I wanted Evanna but would have been happy with Milo).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:15 pm

I wonder if they would cast Tyler and Hannah both on DWTS now. I would really hate for either one of them to lose out on being part of the show due to personal issues.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:58 pm

I can't see either one of them being cast. Other than Joe, male leads were cast, and Trista. Never a F2 that I can remember or any other contestant.

The last thing I want on DWTS is some popular person who gets all the votes and isn't worthy of winning. One of the reason's I have skipped quite a few seasons.

I thought they were going to announce on GMA today the names of two contestants?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Due to the mass shootings this weekend, they pushed the announcement back to tomorrow.

The only thing about this F2, is that he is not Joe. He at least has dance experience.

I probably won't watch live. If either one of them are on, I may watch their dances on YouTube the next day. I won't be helping in the votes though. Still salty about James Hinchcliffe not winning.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 pm

@HavaDrPepper oh thanks, I didn't know they pushed it back.

James Hinchcliffe, yup that was the icing on the cake for me as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit