SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm reading on the PureDWTS blog and it appears the announcement has been postponed indefinitely.

Only thing I can say is that rehearsals will probably start the end of August since they let them have about 3 weeks before the season begins airing for the first rehearsals. So if no announcement has been made by then as far as Hannah and/or Tyler, watch the feet.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm

That doesn't sound very good?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Yes no F2's have been on but Nick is the exception since he went on DWTS after being the Bachelor. I could see Hannah on more then Tyler. jmo.

Usually the cast announcement is closer to the season premiere so I could see it being the end of the month or beginning of September.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 pm

@Linds911

They have done cast announcements like this before but not this early. With BIP starting tonight I think that is why a lot of the speculation of it being Hannah and/or Tyler came about. Nice tie-in to another ABC show.

But I don't expect an early cast announcement now. I fully expect to see the full cast with pros right around Labor Day. Last season's cast (season 27) was announced on August 28 with the show premiering on September 24. Season 25's announcement was made on September 6 with a premiere date of September 18. Although according to wikipedia, Drew Scott was announced on September 4. Season 23 with a premiere date of September 12 had a full cast announcement on August 30. That season they did announce the pro dancers a week earlier.

So who knows what they will do this year!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm just hoping for a good cast and someone worthy of winning. Still annoyed with Bobby Bones winning. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Aren't we all

:yes:

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 am

on PureDWTS did they say why the announcement was indefinitely postponed?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am

Nope. No reason given.

They referenced this blog https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/when-will-the-dancing-with-the-stars-two-celeb-reveal-happen

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Does this mean Hannah and Tyler will not be on the show, or they just not announcing it now? Would they (DWTS) change their mind at the last minute?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Hannah has been officially announced as a contestant.

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 33002a10

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WwhITnd8n/

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 pm

I don't think that is an official announcement. The official announcement will be Wednesday and anything before then about any contestant is just speculation... JMHO That article just reads as a rehash of the last year of her life, all information that is already out there.

In fact, they state in the article that ABC has NOT confirmed any contestants.

Yes, I do think she is doing it since the one IG post tease from the official DWTS IG account was sleuthed to be her, but until she shows up on GMA, I'm not taking it as official.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:38 pm

I’m excited to see who her partner is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit