SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:54 am

Desperate to know who our cast is? Cat will be out of the bag Wednesday, Sept. 8 on @goodmorningamerica. #DWTS

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:03 pm

10 months ago since Kaitlyn and Artem won the mirror ball trophy. I'm ready for a new season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:02 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

Seriously her and her mother!? Suspect
https://pagesix.com/2022/08/25/charli-damelio-mom-heidi-joining-dancing-with-the-stars-report/

Also rumors from TMZ also competing is Wayne Brady and Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Joseph.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:15 pm

This seems fair. :dripdrip

Charli has also previously worked with “DWTS” judge Derek Hough and his sister, former pro and judge Julianne Hough. The three teamed up for a “Dirty Dancing” tribute during the “Step Into… the Movies” special that premiered in March.
https://pagesix.com/2022/08/25/charli-damelio-mom-heidi-joining-dancing-with-the-stars-report/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Not that I will be watching, but this would be turning me off. Same old cr*p and one of the reasons that I stopped watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:04 pm

@Sprite They imo are going downhill fast. It will be interesting to see how the ratings are after the premiere.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:27 pm

I don't think it will get a lot of ratings because most are annoyed they have to subscribe to Disney+.

They really need a celeb who will wow everyone because so far yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:55 pm

Sad, because I’ve watched DWTS almost from the very beginning, but no way am I subscribing to Disney+ to watch it!!! In the last few seasons it has deteriorated anyway, especially when they chose Tyra Banks …. it became the Tyra Show!

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:16 pm

^^thats when I stopped
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:51 am

Reddit has posted that Colton will be on DWTS.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:13 am

Of course. Bets on whether he dances with another guy? What was good for the goose is good for the gander and IMO he would want as much attention as he could get. I bet the money is drying up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit