SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I'm hoping Disney doesn't pull down the YouTube's of the dances.... But I'm not optimistic 😭

I was wondering if they would be available this season as well. Anyone have any speculation or knowledge about this?

I would be very surprised if we could watch any youtubes. jmo They might have teasers to entice people to get Disney.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I'm hoping Disney doesn't pull down the YouTube's of the dances.... But I'm not optimistic 😭

I was wondering if they would be available this season as well. Anyone have any speculation or knowledge about this?

I would be very surprised if we could watch any youtubes. jmo They might have teasers to entice people to get Disney.

With the economy and sky high prices I doubt people will be jumping to spend money to get Disney Channel to watch a show thats been free to watch all these years. I agree they will be putting out teasers . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:09 am

With all the promotion of Disney + Day with their intro pricing, DWTS is front and center for the promotions. Wondering if Disney thought they could gain subscribers by moving DWTS to Disney+

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:01 am

Promo pictures of the celebs and pros are posted on DisneyPlus Twitter. There is 16 of them and I'm too lazy to post them all here so I'll just post Gabby's right now sorry  giggling

Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Fca1rd10

https://twitter.com/DisneyPlus/status/1569141303082119168?s=20&t=RvghpZjznwHZxvatueYFVg

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:24 pm

@Linds911 thanks for the link. Gabby looks gorgeous!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:27 pm

Disney is promoting, $1.99 per month until Sept 19th.

Sounds like to me, they didn't get a mad rush of new subscribers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:37 pm

Sorry for the double post, but speak of the devil, I just saw my first preview.

Have they been airing them on normal networks?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:05 am

Gabby did a jive with her partner Val and received 7s from all 4 judges (with a field of 16-17 couples) so this was a good placement.  I think I saw Grandpa John in the audience in a quick shot.  Rachel was there cheering her on also.  Gabby was her fun self and seemed to be enjoying the process.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:21 pm

Ariana Madix (reality TV star whose break-up w/ her ex bf was all over the place the past few months) is the first contestant announced.

https://www.etonline.com/vanderpump-rules-star-ariana-madix-joins-dancing-with-the-stars-season-32-207582

Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:25 pm

GMA also said the rest of the cast will be announced on September 13th.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:57 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for the info!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 am

@Linds911 thanks for the info.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit