SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:28 am

@Chgohighlife I agree with you about Val and Hannah. I also think his demanding demeanor will make a good story arc for Hannah. We know that she has a dance background and good stage presence, but her emotional vulnerability (especially right now being on the mend) may be her "path" to mirror ball.

I am not a die-hard DWTS fan. Have watched here and there. I thought an undercurrent of the show, with Macs especially, was that Derek always got the contestant with the greatest potential of success. Then when Derek was off, it seemed Macs got those contestants. Now, it seems Val has gotten them. I think the same could be said for Whitney, Lindsey and Sharna and earlier on Cheryl. Of all the female contestants, Hannah seems the most confident, eager and ready to focus on dancing. So, I was curious if you all think that Val has a say in who he dances with?
That may play part in his pairing with Hannah. (?)

Also...Christy Brinkley was rumored to be dating David Foster post divorce of Yolanda Hadid in 2016. They denied and were said to be just friends - "Page 6" reported.
https://pagesix.com/2017/02/16/christie-brinkley-and-david-foster-were-never-a-couple/

No matter, good friends or not, worlds continue to collide!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:38 am

Doggoneit wrote:I sort of want Val for Hannah too.  I would have liked Artem for Hannah too.  Wonder what the backstory is about him and Sharna not competing this season?

Was looking yesterday, there is only a few pros that are as tall as Hannah and Christy.  while Christy is going to be a good draw, her age bracket is not the typical DWTS voter.  As good as she may be, she may not be the fan favorite.

Lauren is going to have a good story along the way.  She is cute and candidly not confident about dancing.  Will be fun to watch.  Ali is going to be good as well and may garner a more international vote.  Hannah is going to be a fan favorite from the get-go, and BN will be heavy voters.  She has to be careful about her story arc

More contestants to come?  Is TC still out of contention?

IMHO Artem a little too snappy and impatient with his partners for my liking.. I would have been glad that Hannah didn't get him if he had been on this coming season, but I will miss watching him dance as he is a really good dancer.

Another opinion of mine is if she gets Val she will have a harder time trying to win because I don't see the judges letting Val win for some reason. They are extremely hard on him. IMHO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife I agree with you about Val and Hannah.  I also think his demanding demeanor will make a good story arc for Hannah.  We know that she has a dance background and good stage presence, but her emotional vulnerability (especially right now being on the mend) may be her "path" to mirror ball.

I am not a die-hard DWTS fan.  Have watched here and there.  I thought an undercurrent of the show, with Macs especially, was that Derek always got the contestant with the greatest potential of success.  Then when Derek was off, it seemed Macs got those contestants.  Now, it seems Val has gotten them.  I think the same could be said for Whitney, Lindsey and Sharna and earlier on Cheryl.  Of all the female contestants, Hannah seems the most confident, eager and ready to focus on dancing.  So, I was curious if you all think that Val has a say in who he dances with?  
That may play part in his pairing with Hannah.  (?)

Also...Christy Brinkley was rumored to be dating David Foster post divorce of Yolanda Hadid in 2016.  They denied and were said to be just friends - "Page 6" reported.
https://pagesix.com/2017/02/16/christie-brinkley-and-david-foster-were-never-a-couple/

No matter, good friends or not,  worlds continue to collide!!!

@Doggoneit
I definitely think Val has first pick of female partners so, if Hannah has him, that will already say she has good potential. That would be my first indication because in my experience, dance experience in small town dance schools can be very different than what ballroom dance requires. That’s actually a good thing because Broadway stage dance experience is not fair to the other contestants, IMO. That’s not to say I believe Christie Brinkley has any special advantage because I saw her onstage in Chicago and she’s no serious threat skill wise, just clearly experienced stage presence and resulting confidence and Hannah has both, as well, IMO.

Worlds do collide somewhat comically everywhere but, IMO Hannah has never been a factor in the GH-Tyler situation and the overnight in LA was mainly a convenience and new lesson in public life. Lessons he lives daily, now. The morning after photos looked like he was leaving his cousin’s house where he had crashed to save money, IMO. The fact is, not even a goodbye hug was captured by LA paps, planted for that purpose.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:10 pm

When are the partners announced?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Not that I can believe anything he says, but Spicer was quoted somewhere on here from an article saying he was told to report to his practice site "next week" (which would be this Monday etc.) and would meet his partner then. Sooo, maybe this coming week we will know more. I recall hearing the cast in prior seasons had about 3 weeks practice with their pro prior to Night One. This lines up with a Sept 16 show. All IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:When are the partners announced?

They all meet their partners tomorrow/today Monday but the rest of the viewers/fans of the show won't know until the first show night. Guessing social media will eventually spoil the partners.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:25 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:When are the partners announced?

From Pure DWTS some partnerships are already leaked. Also per Tom B neither Keo or new pro Daniella don't have an assigned partners. But instead will be rotating pros (whatever that is). Ray out right told people he had Cheryl. Gleb is in Nashville meeting his partner (unless he is try to fake people out) so sounds like he got Lauren Alaina. Rumors are Kel has Whitney. On the pure site the speculate Jenna is with Lamar because of some producer was seen with Jenna and then at Staples. But the DWTS IG page has a video of Karamo saying he got the partner he wished for and fans under that post are saying he campaigned to get Jenna so she could be paired with either one.

Per IG stories unless they are misleading us or I am looking at it wrong again Ally and Sasha had stories at the dance practice studio meeting their partners at most 2 hours apart. Sasha's story was him hiding from his partner. Also just going by height these two are most likely partners. imo

Not sure what female pros they have left to assign but if all the info above is true the remaining male pros are Val, Brandon, Alan (who met his partner at the dance studio 2 hours ago) and a new dancer announced named Pasha. Just to add some of the females left to be assign are Peta, Emma, and Lindsay.

Edit to add according to this site Hannah's partner seems to be Alan. Not sure how reliable it is but they also confirm Kel and Whitney.
https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/your-burning-dancing-with-the-stars-questions-answered

Edit to add Val has been sleuthed to be partners with Christie because he shared a story that was sleuthed to be taken at her house.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:11 pm

Bringing this over from Tyler Cameron's thread.

Miyala wrote:I just noticed that Tyler is as of recently following Emma Slater on IG. Could be a sign that he is on the next DWTS.

This is an old article, Dec/19.

The next season of “Dancing With the Stars” won’t premiere until fall 2020, but ABC is already having preliminary conversations about which celebrities they’d like to recruit for Season 29 — and Charlie Sheen is at the top of the list, Variety has learned exclusively.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/dancing-with-the-stars-season-29-cas-charlie-sheen-ryan-shazier-dwts-1203451019/

This is a more recent article but it doesn't tell us much.

https://parade.com/977802/mikebloom/dancing-with-the-stars-season-29/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:58 pm

CH just asked Kaitlyn Bristowe to be on DWTS next season during The Bachelor Greatest Seasons!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:16 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

IMHO Jason didn't look thrilled that she accepted the offer without running it by him first.... Of course, I've been wrong once before. LOLOLOLOL I'm totally thrilled that she is finally gonna get to be on the show.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another thought)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:25 am

Yes!! Thrilled for her!! 5 years in the making!! She's going to kill it! cheerleader

@LoveDovez nah I'm sure he's happy for her and knows how much she's been wanting this.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit