SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:18 pm

suzq wrote:According to Kristyn Burtt, who is quite an interviewer in the dance world -- she has confirmed 11 celebrities so far (this was posted on Reddit) along with the pro they are paired with.  To add to the list Nelly (the rapper), Jeannie Mai (TV host), and Carole Baskin (Tiger King).
Can you please post link; also as far as Carole Baskin I am aware that she has some charges coming up to her regarding her late husband and his passing
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:28 pm

@emiusacska I thought I heard the same but didn't check it out any further.

IDK where @suzq obtained the info but I googled Kristyn Burtt and found this article with spoilers. It says early rumour, I wonder if things have changed since then. Weren't charges brought up recently as in the last week or so? I didn't watch or pay much attention to all the Tiger King on going's.

The first few weeks of lockdown, Netflix's Tiger King was all of the rage. Carole Baskin emerged as an early rumor to do Season 29 and here she is! They better deliver an "Eye of the Tiger" Cha-cha Week 1 or we will be disappointed.

https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/confirmed-season-29-celebs-dancing-with-the-stars

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:31 pm

Carol Baskin! affraid
Will she bring her tigers? Will they eat someone?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:40 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for the link and info. This is crazy! Sadly I also hear and read that Nelly has r*pe charges to a girl. I hope Carole Baskin gets eliminated first or not even confirmed.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 pm

https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/cheryl-burke-dancing-with-the-stars-season-29-details some details from Cheryl Burke regarding the set
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:53 pm

@GuardianAngel
@Linds911

All roads do lead to TB!    cantstopl

I recognize Chrisell's name because of Graham because I followed him during TB.  Only recently did I realize she was married to Justin because of the news of their separation.

It was because of Graham that I first found FORT and discovered sleuthing!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:09 pm

Any rumours on who Kaitlyn is partnered with?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:Any rumours on who Kaitlyn is partnered with?
There are rumors that Kaitlyn is paired with Artem and that AJ McClean is paired with Cheryl Burke
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:44 pm

@MiniDiva Imagine the last 10-12 years without sleuthing? What would we be doing with all that time? laugh out loud I know I would have saved a few years of my life. laugh out loud

@emiusacska I googled Nelly the rapper, and the full page is info not positive in any manner. Why do they cast controversial people??? Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 am

@GuardianAngel girl I don't know and this doesn't speak good
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Tomorrow is the day I will definitely watch GMA!
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1301133536162873344?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit