SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:23 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Dahling Nick changed his mind after watching more of the season and believes he fell for her. Even on Nick's podcast with him, Tyler's feelings are clear. Just watch him when they bring up Hannah doing another season.

But sometimes feelings aren't enough.

Oh my cold black cynical heart has returned...laugh out loud ...and my questioning Tyler's motives laugh out loud ...sorry I know he must be someone you know

My opinion on Tyler's reaction to Nick saying Hannah 2.0 season...was that Tyler thought that would be a bad idea because he lived through all the drama and saw her in action, maybe he didn't really feel that she was a good Bachelorette after all.

As for falling for her...they are all in "the bubble", especially towards the end.

The reason I liked Nick's interview of him is because he came off "less than perfect". He talked about failing some classes his first semester of college, having to take some easier classes to get his GPA up, his interest in signing up for the WWE, his disappointments in football, and things like that. Not about his feelings for Hannah, because at this point I'm not sure that we can say he was being truthful. I would like to see more interviews/podcasts with Tyler, but what's he gonna talk about now? Gigi???

We've all seen the "perfect" Tyler - let's see the human Tyler

~JMO

still don't want him on DWTS - just putting it out there

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:24 pm

About the bag. I know it's been posted that there are pics from Hannah from 2018? with the same bag, but how do we know that it's Hannah's bag that Tyler was carrying. It's not like she's the only one in the world with that name brand. Is there some sort of special marking that's only on Hannah's bag that's the same on Tyler's bag?

If he needed a bag for his overnight belongings, what was he using when he went there, a plastic bag? I don't understand why he would go without luggage and come out with a full overnight bag.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he needed a bag for his overnight belongings, what was he using when he went there, a plastic bag? I don't understand why he would go without luggage and come out with a full overnight bag.

My first thought about the bag was tied in to the possibility that he would be doing DWTS and that he would need more clothes than what he normally carries in his smaller backpack bag. So he just borrowed it to bring more clothes with him when he "moved" to LA for the duration of DWTS.

But that honestly doesn't make sense either because if he is going to FL for his court appearance, he could get more clothes and I'm sure he's got luggage there that he could use. So to me, the reason for the bag is still a mystery although I do think it is Hannah's.

Guess we'll see. Maybe. Who knows.

hehehe

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:42 pm

This is probably a super unpopular opinion but my first thought when I saw the bag was that it was a prop used to make it look like Tyler spent the night when he actually didn’t. This him leaving with the bag when in fact they only met up that morning to chat.

Unless I missed the pics of him arriving at her place and then my theory is moot.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 86669110 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If he needed a bag for his overnight belongings, what was he using when he went there, a plastic bag? I don't understand why he would go without luggage and come out with a full overnight bag.

My first thought about the bag was tied in to the possibility that he would be doing DWTS and that he would need more clothes than what he normally carries in his smaller backpack bag.  So he just borrowed it to bring more clothes with him when he "moved" to LA for the duration of DWTS.

But that honestly doesn't make sense either because if he is going to FL for his court appearance, he could get more clothes and I'm sure he's got luggage there that he could use.  So to me, the reason for the bag is still a mystery although I do think it is Hannah's.

Guess we'll see. Maybe.  Who knows.

hehehe

I always assumed that he went shopping or picked up some extra swag when he was in LA and needed to borrow a bag to get it home.  It's pretty masculine and I'm sure that she has plenty of options now so maybe she was like "here just take this. I don't need it anymore".   no idea
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I agree that Tyler is not a serious contender for Gigi.  I doubt she is for him either.  I'll also say that while Tyler will be his partner's biggest cheerleader, I think the "arm candy" comment by him to Hannah may have been said  tongue in cheek.  He doesn't deserve to be anyone's purse holder. No one does.  I still see this as a lark, maybe due to a prior agreed upon thing, or maybe to try to salve a bruised ego, or maybe a hundred other reasons.  I don't blame him for any of it.
Chalk it up to a life experience, a bucket list item if you will..date a supermodel.  If Tyler is indeed who many of us think he is following what we have seen, this too shall pass.  He has been raised and shown to be a man of character.  No one is perfect, I've this before about him.  He is so worth it though in my humble opinion.  Stay strong Hannah.  All is JMO.

Great post, pav, PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:08 pm

veg_out wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I agree that Tyler is not a serious contender for Gigi.  I doubt she is for him either.  I'll also say that while Tyler will be his partner's biggest cheerleader, I think the "arm candy" comment by him to Hannah may have been said  tongue in cheek.  He doesn't deserve to be anyone's purse holder. No one does.  I still see this as a lark, maybe due to a prior agreed upon thing, or maybe to try to salve a bruised ego, or maybe a hundred other reasons.  I don't blame him for any of it.
Chalk it up to a life experience, a bucket list item if you will..date a supermodel.  If Tyler is indeed who many of us think he is following what we have seen, this too shall pass.  He has been raised and shown to be a man of character.  No one is perfect, I've this before about him.  He is so worth it though in my humble opinion.  Stay strong Hannah.  All is JMO.

Thanks veg...good to see you here. :swinginglove

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Thanks veg...good to see you here. :swinginglove

Honestly I think he’s also licking his wounds today. This went way over his head.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:49 am

I did not see this interview posted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVxM77tJS0

Also in the latest Lauren Zima interview:

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

You have got to give it to Hannah, she has her act together. I am impressed with the way she has handled herself.
Also, the Tyler thing....she has feelings. They had a lot to talk about. I think they are still talking, and I like the way she emphasized that they are both single. I think she is such a beautiful young woman, inside and out.
To me, Tyler has shown a depth of feeling towards her. Don't know if that goes away with another "pretty face", but goodness...GiGi would be a lot to keep up with.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:21 am

How do we know how Tyler is feeling about any of this. Pure speculation IMO. IA that Hannah has handled herself beautifully through everything and is probably kicking herself for not choosing Tyler in the first place. Only she knows why she didn’t

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:17 am

I'm hoping that Hannah is backing away a bit, giving Tyler his space. For her own sake more than for his. 

I still would love to know how  former romantic partners pull off the friends thing. I get being on friendly terms, but friends as in confidantes, when you've been much more, seems masochistic to me, unless and until both are happily involved with someone else. Really, does anyone think it would be healthy for Hannah to listen to how the bowling date went????  It's bad enough there's no escaping social media, nor reading into silences in sm. Too much room for the imagination to wander in unhealthy directions. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:56 am

Billysmom wrote:I'm hoping that Hannah is backing away a bit, giving Tyler his space. For her own sake more than for his. 

I still would love to know how  former romantic partners pull off the friends thing. I get being on friendly terms, but friends as in confidantes, when you've been much more, seems masochistic to me, unless and until both are happily involved with someone else. Really, does anyone think it would be healthy for Hannah to listen to how the bowling date went????  It's bad enough there's no escaping social media, nor reading into silences in sm. Too much room for the imagination to wander in unhealthy directions. Jmo

The one thing that is not in the way is the physical intimacy.  They were romantic partners but didn't take it to the next level. (I am taking their word on this)  It is easier to be friends with someone you have not been physically intimate with.  I know it was only a movie but.... "When Harry Met Sally" comes to my mind.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove