SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:24 pm

^^ Doesn't the F1 usually have the awkward MTP. Vienna sitting at the table with Jake's family was beyond awkward. "I'm not a robot." referring to Tenley. laugh out loud There have been others too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 pm

Tyler is what dreams are made of. Jed is why we want to forget our nightmares. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  Doesn't the F1 usually have the awkward MTP.  Vienna sitting at the table with Jake's family was beyond awkward.  "I'm not a robot."  referring to Tenley. laugh out loud    There have been others too.  

Garrett's went well too whie Blake's was doubtful. IIRC Becca's uncle (was it?) liked Garrett. Shawn was great. Nick was ok. Bryan's MTP wasn't great in the beginning but ended nicely with Rachel and Mother having a heart to heart and realizing Bryan was the one for her daughter.

Jed? He was NOT able to redeem himself at all. Of course, we know the Tea out there that Jed is a freeloader. And wow, Papa Brown has foresight! In my opinion. i love him so much in last night's episode.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm

Jed’s MTP showed this dude has nothing to offer any woman. Hannah trying to justify possibly supporting Jed financially was a wake up call. Jed is in fact the opposite of Tyler in integrity . Jed reads very low in that department. Jed’s MTP went very well. It exposed what a real loser he is imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm

I knew better than to say I wasn't going to watch this season. I've felt that way many times before, but I always ended up watching. I wasn't a fan of Hannah's initially, but I watched anyway and she grew on me. I have not seen her to be immature for a 24 year old. Rather, I see her as trying very hard to honestly assess her true feelings, and she's finding that to be a very challenging task in the atmosphere of the Bachelor. I can't imagine how difficult it is to remember that you used to live in the real world, and will eventually return to it, but in the meantime you're faced with making one of the most important of life's decisions while trying to survive in a made-for-television, manipulated "reality". I spent my teens and early twenties in the 1960s, so maybe that's why sex in the FS is so acceptable to me. I thought Hannah's joking with Peter about 4x was delightful. And I noticed that Peter's family was enjoying that part of the conversation too. If Hannah and Tyler are together tonight, I for one will be glad. I think Hannah's strong personality will always give her challenges, but I think she and Tyler have as good a chance as anyone at making a go of it. In any case, I grew to really like her and I wish her all the best. All IMO, of course.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  Doesn't the F1 usually have the awkward MTP.  Vienna sitting at the table with Jake's family was beyond awkward.  "I'm not a robot."  referring to Tenley. laugh out loud    There have been others too.  

it is always the same, different people

F2... beautiful welcoming family
F1... difficult hometown, bump in the road

F2... visit parents first and they adore him.. bar high etc
F1... bump in the road at parents... doubts

F2... activities date
F1... yacht and sea and beach date

F2... last goodbyes romantic
F1... nice but not overshadowing the F2 to put doubts to the public

FRC... morning of "CLARITY"
FRC.... shocking!!! she picked the F1 and not the favorite edited F2

here the yacht turned short because hannah was sick.

note: this morning at GMA, the host started to say: we will receive Hannah with.............. and immediately followed by ... or without if she did not pick someone

it was an oupsy and for me it is quite obvious she is single.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Cari wrote:Hi, All!

I'm so freaking happy with last night's episode because it confirms to me what Tannah shippers see is what Hannah's Parents have seen with Tyler. What? With just an hour of spending time with Tyler? So freaking happy for mah Boy Tyler who answered the Brown Parent's super hard questions. And they saw his sincerity unlike others who have "stereotyped" and judged (and still judging )Tyler!

I have always thought why Luke P and Jed were frontrunners with Hannah is because in my opinion, on paper, they fit Hannah's "Christian" boyfriend slash future husband. Plus Jed is a country guy through and through. Jed is "perfect" . . . on paper. While mahBoy has its "stereotyped Model/Player/F*ckboy" label stuck on Hannah's subconsciousness. Not to be taken seriously.

MahBoy Tyler came through giggling at the FS, methinks with Tannah's super long talks overnight, they have surely covered the subject of faith. In my opinion. In between you know.  rofl Whatever. haha That at the start of MTP, methinks Tyler has already gained momemtum and may be at par with Jed already. Because of the FS. The very respectful FS  Hugesmile

Then boom! Jed's MTP sucked. His insincerity was glaring. Brown Parents were perceptive and they didn't mince words in telling what they thought of Jed to their beloved Hannah. Daring to compare it with mahBoy Tyler! heeheehee

Initially i thought Hannah would be stubborn about what she feels for Jed. I was NOT disappointed Hannah was extremely checkedout with Jed in their LCD. Bodylanguage was way off.

So why am i again freaking happy?

Hannah checked out on Jed even BEFORE HALEY TEA!!

***EDITED**Episode's LCD clearly showed the disparity between the final two. Hannah couldn't even be clearer and i quote, "i can totally see Tyler as my husband. As in TOTALLY" While Tyler was very clear that He wants Hannah to be his Wife and the Mother of his children.

***EDITED***

Tomorrow? The ONLY conflict going with Jed is he is Hannah's "ideal" ONLY on paper, in her mind.

However, in her heart, Tyler ticked all the boxes and have proven to be more than she expected.

Tannah is truly endgame!

#RMFTing for Tannah

ALL OF the above post IMTOA

blowkiss  Thank you @Cari Beautiful post... that pretty much covers it for yesterday...
When I see that Hannah is getting physically sick when she is around Jed...and still questions her intuition...no
Throughout her day with Tyler, she was HAPPY, SMILING, CONFIDENT, HOPEFUL HAVJNG FUN and couldn’t wait to go ‘ upstairs ‘ with Tyler afterwards, for the night portion.
In contrast, we see her with Jed, frowning, anxious, doubting herself and her feelings, detaching herself physically from him, getting literally sick and separating herself from him...being sad... to the point where in the evening, she feels better BUT is not at all interested in getting close to him and goes out with a very ‘ friendly kiss ‘ and you can tell she is really already checking out...from her fantasy with Jed, and landing on Earth... where Tyler is more and more the one she is not wanting to let go of.
By the way, I couldn’t help but notice that Jed is coming to her, as she exits the room to have some time ALONE to center herself, after the parents talk, and their whole interaction is so awkward, the guy CANNOT read the signs, he is so self centered that all he thinks to say is not about how SHE feels, but his own feelings. She is clearly not really wanting to communicate to him, as her body language is pretty closed off to him. He did the SAME EXACT thing, after he was challenging her about keeping Luke, at the restaurant and after she left... he came to her by. The pool, even as she was saying she didn’t want that anymore... the guy insists on pressuring her, not allowing her to figure her feelings out on her own. Another sign if the subtle controlling
behavior he’s been accused before.
Yesterday’s time with Jed proved to me that I was wrong. I didn’t think he could possibly get even worse, but he did slump lower than before in showing who he really is to Hannah’s parents, who are fortunately immune to his ‘good guy’ charm and empty circular responses. He makes musicians look bad. I know many who worked really hard with full time jobs while perfecting heir kills to make their dreams come true, and by doing so earned the respect and exposure they deserved because of their dedication. Not all of them are opportunistic POS like he is.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:29 pm

@Astrobach ITA with your comments about Jed following Hannah when she's trying to get some perspective. I felt every time he does it he's manipulating her back into their "relationship". Listening to what he was saying and how he said it was so frustrating because he is never asking her about how she feels or why she feels it's him telling her how she should be feeling and thinking. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 pm

Hannah hater? Hate is such a strong word, and I don’t think anyone here ever says they hate her.

For me personally, I think she’s immature, she needs time to grow up. I don’t think she’s a good match for Tyler NOW. But if they decide to get together tonight, I wish them well.

I am so ready to move on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 pm

@sdmom
1. IA haters is not a word used on this forum as it can be referred to those who are not in the majority of opinions. I must check the censored words since I've had it censored at one point. Posts edited.

2. IA she is incredibly immature and IMO should never have been the 'ette. I like to see a confident ette who knows what she wants without displaying teenage behaviour. She obviously could not decide between Jed and Tyler, two guys that were so different on my screen.

3. I don't think she is a good match for Tyler or any one of those contestants. I wish them well if they are together, but IMO she is nowhere near what I would expect a stand up guy like Tyler to date.

3. I'm ready to move on with you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Astrobach wrote:
snipped
In contrast, we see her with Jed, frowning, anxious, doubting herself and her feelings, detaching herself physically from him, getting literally sick and separating herself from him...being sad... to the point where in the evening, she feels better BUT is not at all interested in getting close to him and goes out with a very ‘ friendly kiss ‘ and you can tell she is really already checking out...from her fantasy with Jed
snipped

TBH I was contemplating writing a post with some body language analysis but I read this and realized that you said it all. So I'm just quoting you ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:25 pm

@GuardianAngel I’ve enjoyed watching Hannah, Tyler and Peter. All the spoilers/rumours point to her choosing Jed which I just can’t get my head around from what I’ve seen. I hope they are all happy in the end whichever way it goes, but I’m now ready to move on to the AUS Bachelor, starting tonight. Matt Agnew is a very handsome, smart, successful, funny, charismatic 32 year old and a self confessed hopeless romantic. Can’t wait.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove