SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:AND now I lost  a smidge of respect for Haley. This is the guy she was hoping would be a long term partner. Yikes.

I lost a smudge for her for agreeing to stay with Jed while he was on the show in th3 first place. Don’t care if she recognizes that mistake now. She takes a small part of the blame.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 pm

I still don't get why she sent Peter home. Was it because she didn't know his true feelings? If so, she knows them now. Maybe the loop de loop is her returning to F3. They were mighty friendly on that couch. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 pm

Just rewatched Jed's LCD. First thing I noticed was after kissing him hello, Hannah gave Jed a slight push away. (Hope Lucas and any other body language folk can look out for that to verify my assessment.) Hannah then, for the first time in my eyes, seemed somewhat aloof with Jed while they were sitting on the couch. Said she also had passions and that there needs to be a balance, that it was scary they were both like that. Sounded like she had really taken her father's words to heart.

And Jed is still shaking his head while telling her he wants to take care of her. Toward the end he initiates kisses and she leans back and away. Up to this point I was pretty sure she was head over heels with this guy but I didn't get that impression with this scene. Maybe it was just the realization that tomorrow was decision day...but I do think she was finally beginning to question her future with Jed.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 EAsEKmVVUAA72g7
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Subscribe to "Bachelor Happy Hour with Rachel & Ali,” premiering this Wednesday. On the first podcast, they have an exclusive interview with Peter and apparently there was even more to that windmill story than we all heard! #TheBacheloretteFinale @TheRachLindsay @AliFedotowsky pic.twitter.com/O9l5GiMxPN
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Also do we think she's shooting her Tyler shot tomorrow? Otherwise why wouldn't she know what's going to go down? The Jed thing's is already filmed and done with.
That was my take. I guess some people (not me) could theorize that it might mean a reconciliation with Jed.
I am willing to eat crow, but she ain’t reconciling with Jed but hey to each their own.
I'm not even qualifying my opinion with the potential of eating crow. She's not getting back with him period.

I can’t see this either. All the shade from Hannah and her family towards Jed that has been taking place the past few weeks. Maybe they had her say that for dramatic purpose and get people to tune in. Maybe she is asking Tyler for another chance ?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Guys just gonna bless you with Mama McCool, Hannah’s family friend and Mama B’s BFF going to town on Jed and basically tweeting pro Tyler tonight, feast your eyes  giggling
https://mobile.twitter.com/coolmomsuz

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:32 pm

They’re really selling Pete as Bachelor but BN will dream for Tyler when Hannah dumps him and if does not get back together with him!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hZn9FnH4s/?igshid=10o4vuy6h8evy

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:32 pm

ilgirl wrote:The difference between how Jed and Tyler reacted to Hannah's high stress levels was interesting.  When Hannah told Tyler on his 1 on 1 that she was stressed, he was comforting her and just letting her know he was there, which is so important for someone with anxiety.  Jed was staying back from her, or at least seemed to be farther away, worrying also instead of comforting her.  I don't think she and Jed would be a good long-term match even without all of the Haley stuff.
Tyler seems really calm, stable and level headed. He would/will be great for her long term.

I would be stunned if there’s no happy ending up the producers’ sleeves. I can’t imagine it ends like this. No way imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:33 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't get why she sent Peter home. Was it because she didn't know his true feelings? If so, she knows them now. Maybe the loop de loop is her returning to F3. They were mighty friendly on that couch.  IMO

OMG they would be a true loop de loop.. But I really don’t think so.. he said he got closure!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:33 pm

I don't think there is any way she is going back to Peter. If she isn't with Tyler, I think she doesn't end up with any of the guys on her season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:34 pm

IA, don't see it just ending with a breakup.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:34 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't get why she sent Peter home. Was it because she didn't know his true feelings? If so, she knows them now. Maybe the loop de loop is her returning to F3. They were mighty friendly on that couch.  IMO

OMG they would be a true loop de loop.. But I really don’t think so.. he said he got closure!!

Well, yea, he probably would rather have 30 women of his own come fall. But she didn't clearly explain why she sent him home over the others. It felt like she said a whole lot of nothing. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie