SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:09 am

pbmax wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:Tyler told Hannah’s dad he wanted to share a life of faith. Hannah tells the tv audience she and Peter f*cked in a windmill 4 times.
Hmm...

Does anyone know each other on this show?
It’s a sh*t show at this point.
JMO
A good chunk of people think God cares more about doing good and treating people kindly than who you're fcking yes  

He cares about that too, why he says the body is a temple and refrain from that until marriage. We shouldn't do the one and leave the other undone.

yes

Funny how I feel she believes she can do anything she wants and claim to be a Christian. She did not care that peter may have been uncomfortable to talk about sex on national tv and in front of his parents. She is a selfish bleach. This is so not respectful. She thinks that she can do anything and everything. TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Puhleeze

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 am

notarose wrote:Tyler told Hannah’s dad he wanted to share a life of faith. Hannah tells the tv audience she and Peter f*cked in a windmill 4 times.
Hmm...

JMO

I haven't watched the episode yet because, well, kids laugh out loud but all I can say is...cringe. speechless
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:15 am

Credit: @The Bachelorette
bacheloretteabc A message from @pilot_pete. TheBacheloretteFinale -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 1f499
#TheBacheloretteFinale
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:17 am

He doesn't seem too upset by what she said. I still think she was joking....jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:23 am

Hannah, regarding Peter -- "He's a really sweet guy."

To me, this was the kiss of death. Peter was totally on point tonight. Hannah's parents have got to be wondering why she sent home a gainfully employed pilot for a major airline.

Chris Harrison -- "Somewhere Luke P.'s head is exploding."

Four times! Dang. I remember those days. laugh out loud

Tyler -- Has anyone in the F4 ever gotten a cleaner edit? Tyler continues to  be a class act. No wonder Hannah's family was impressed by him. And those arms...wow.

Hannah, regarding Jed -- "This person fits my life."

I got the impression that Hannah was leaning strongly towards Jed at this point. I completely agree with her family's assessment of his prospects. Along with the rest of Bachelor Nation, I sat on my sofa trying to process that Jed's proudest moment was his work with a dog food company. Dog...food...company. Huh? Does not compute. Oh, a jingle. Jed wrote a jingle. The resulting look on her dad's face said it all.

And having listened to the jingle, my assessment of Jed's singing is unchanged. IMO the last two notes are completely off key. Yes, I care about a such things. A very few singer/songwriters can go routinely off key, and it doesn't matter. Jed is not one of those people. And the songwriting is not any better. The dog food company must have been on a very tight budget. Cute doggo in the video, though.

The best comment came from Hannah's dad when he told her about how Tyler was direct in his answers to him, but that Jed tended to dance around in his responses. So accurate, and great foreshadowing. She should pass all of her boyfriends by her parents. They have good judgment.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Hmm...

JMO

I haven't watched the episode yet because, well, kids laugh out loud  but all I can say is...cringe.  speechless

My heart kind of broke for Tyler at this point. What Hannah gave up...there are no words.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:31 am

Billysmom wrote:He doesn't seem too upset by what she said. I still think she was joking....jmo

Even if she was joking which she probably was not as we have seen her mounting several men this season, it is still a totally inappropriate comment to share with the entire audience including Peter's parents and ALL of America. Hannah has diarrhea of the mouth. Rolling Eyes Again, so immature. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:32 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@Summerfun1980 We are just going to have to agree to disagree. Because to me, despite Hannah really effing up (a complicated and high pressure) situation, at all of the tender age of 24, I think she’s actually really awesome and a great person. She’s funny, transparent and open, charismatic, beautiful, assertive, owns up to her mistakes, self aware, goofy...  She’s absolutely a catch. I think Tyler knows it too.

Tyler isn’t perfect. A Bachelor season of Tyler would reveal his mistakes and flaws just like the rest of them. If he’s feeling it with Hannah, by all means he should go for it. Because I absolutely stand by my opinion that this bb girl is a true catch for some lucky guy. Despite making a mistake or 2 (while she was being completely lied to), I don’t think literally anything she’s done on this show or otherwise warrants putting her down so completely or implying she doesn’t deserve great things, or a great man like Tyler. Because she does deserve that, imo.

I'm not speaking on Hannah as a person or saying she doesn't deserve good things. I'm saying I don't see her as ready to settle down or compatible with Tyler; neither makes her a bad person in my eyes. I root for her to find happiness, just preferably, away from Tyler. laugh out loud I can like Hannah and still not think she's a match for Tyler. We will have to agree to disagree. JMO.
i don't see her as compatible with tyler either. he seems like a mature young man with a great moral compass and knows who he is. despite seeming goofy and chill, tyler seems to be driven and holds himself to a high standard. hannah is the picture of immaturity and impulsivity imo.

she seems younger than her chronological age. robert mills said she had stupid confidence and now i understand what that means. it's great to be yourself, say whatever comes to mind and feel all your feelings but she seems impulsive and relishes being shocking for the sake of it. i cannot believe she revealed she had sex with peter four times after his sadness on stage, in front of his family, and tyler who she clearly wants to reunite with. she channeling her fake inner beast listening to lizzo one minute and then looks terrified about tomorrow on stage the next. some may find that charming and real, but i don't. i like to see women who have their crap together on my tv.

imo hannah is an average messy young woman who doesn't doesn't know who she is or what she wants. tyler could find a thousand hannahs while i can't say the same for the reverse. all jmo of course.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:35 am

Please someone refresh my mind about what Tyler could bring better on the table money wise than Jed? What future did he offer that was better than Jed?  Because I heard nothing, except promises that all will be wonderful... oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:37 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:He doesn't seem too upset by what she said. I still think she was joking....jmo

Even if she was joking which she probably was not as we have seen her mounting several men this season, it is still a totally inappropriate comment to share with the entire audience including Peter's parents and ALL of America.  Hannah has diarrhea of the mouth.  Rolling Eyes   Again, so immature.  Jmo.  

word

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:38 am

He probably makes more in one day modeling than Jed makes in months on his music. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:43 am

Would love proof of that. If it was so well for him, he wouldn’t have signed another agent contract mid season IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+79
Al
LoveDovez
timfan
Goldie2
sparkler
limoncello
Crazylady29
emiusacska
lleyki
zackzugen
nannymargie