SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pikake Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Goldie2 I didn't either, he looked embarrassed to me.

If he was all in, or surprised, I would have expected a very much different reaction.

None the less, I wish them luck, and they wouldn't know unless they gave it a chance.

It's difficult to take her seriously after saying she doesn't need a man, what does she need then. Arm candy?
America loves Tyler at the moment and no one could understand, especially after what came out about Jed, how she could pick Jed. Tyler is her protector, supporter. A fantastic friend at this point. She does not need a boyfriend she needs a friend to get over Jed and her broken heart.
I wish them the best, but I don’t see it happening.
Tyler will be the next Bachelor if he wants it. ABC will not let him go given his popularity.

OR maybe Hannah and Tyler have a HEA TV show all about them Praying :swinginglove

Don’t laugh, but I was wondering the same thing, trying to picture what the platform of the show might be! Something involving charities etc. I’m sure this is way over the top thinking, but one never knows these days. Tyler could build houses, Hannah could decorate them. The ideas are endless and I know extremely wishful thinking, but look at what JoJo and Jordan are now doing on Cash Pad! I say all this in jest, but I do believe in this day and age of reality tv and social media, anything truly is possible for these two separately or together. JMHO as always .....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 am

I love Tyler and Hannah, but she seemed heartbroken tonight over Jed.

See I don't think she did. I am definitely torn on the whole Hannah and Tyler thing but I felt like Hannah seemed sad by the situation with Jed but she'd made her peace with it. The fact that she was so kind and almost generous to him IMO proved that she is over it.

Or else she'd still be pi**ing mad. Instead she was just sad that she really didn't get to make a decision with all the facts and that she felt like she really didn't know who he was. But it didn't seem like a haven't moved on kind of hurt. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 am

Jed's friends alecdewitt and logan_quimyuog posted a story on IG wearing a Team Jed shirt and captioned it, "The boy is free" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:47 am

I just want to point out that at the very least, Jed did sorta ask for another shot and told her he still loved her. Hannah turned him down cold, only to turn around and ask his house bestie out instead. laugh out loud

You take your wins where you can get em.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:52 am

sosleepy wrote:I just want to point out that at the very least, Jed did sorta ask for another shot and told her he still loved her. Hannah turned him down cold, only to turn around and ask his house bestie out instead. laugh out loud

You take your wins where you can get em.

Yeah, look at Tyler's face in the SC thread. That says it all. laugh out loud. Run, Tyler, run!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 am

@Mommyof2 Screams petty to me considering Hannah was very gracious with Jed and didn’t drag him like she did Luke at all. She was very hurt still, obviously, but was not bullying him and stuck to facts and her feelings. They’re enabling his awful behavior.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 am

teamfiercelove wrote:@Mommyof2 Screams petty to me considering Hannah was very gracious with Jed and didn’t drag him like she did Luke at all. She was very hurt still, obviously, but was not bullying him and stuck to facts and her feelings. They’re enabling his awful behavior.

I think they mean he is free to talk now, not necessarily free of Hannah.  I think Jed loved her.  I need to watch the episode when I can find it online, but I think he fell for her and she fell for him.

Around the time of the breakup, he was looking really sad on his friend's boat and also when they facetimed him.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

I only saw her not buying a word Jed was saying as he was talking and that she was over it and only there because it was in her contract to do so. The girl was gracious though, even on Kimmel when he said everybody hates Jed, she said they shouldn't hate him. But it is clear there is nothing there for her any longer.

However, she is all smiles about Tyler and is realistic that this is just a "let's have a drink and see where it goes" thing. Very smart of her and Tyler to do it this way. No high expectations. IMO they have a very good basis of friendship already and some of the strongest couples I know started as friends.

Will be interesting to watch. More power to both of them whether the do end up together or single.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:02 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@Mommyof2 Screams petty to me considering Hannah was very gracious with Jed and didn’t drag him like she did Luke at all. She was very hurt still, obviously, but was not bullying him and stuck to facts and her feelings. They’re enabling his awful behavior.

I think they mean he is free to talk now, not necessarily free of Hannah.  I think Jed loved her.  I need to watch the episode when I can find it online, but I think he fell for her and she fell for him.

Around the time of the breakup, he was looking really sad on his friend's boat and also when they facetimed him.
Nope. I posted earlier before this post was even made that I feel like Jed’s friends seem like giant f-boy a-holes and RS just confirmed that he’s heard story after story about them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:26 am

@ReneeM as the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are. Jed was no prize IMO, and one’s character is like flames, they will flare up no matter how one tries to hide it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:@ReneeM as the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are. Jed was no prize IMO, and one’s character is like flames, they will flare up no matter how one tries to hide it.

Agree if Hed wants to change maybe he should dump his friends laugh out loud kidding...or am i
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:30 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Nope. I posted earlier before this post was even made that I feel like Jed’s friends seem like giant f-boy a-holes and RS just confirmed that he’s heard story after story about them.

Didn't the spoiler account mod on reddit say that Jed's friends was telling her that he wasn't engaged yet tonight he told Hannah he had told them?

Birds of a feather.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr