SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myler - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Reality Steve saying Tyler is at the soho house with Gigi. I don’t buy it because I don’t think they were ever thing. But we will find out.

Regardless, I wish they’d put some clarity around what if anything it means that he spent the night at Hannah’s flat. I do not want him to suffer backlash for doing what he has every right to do as a free man. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Myler - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 pm

I don’t buy it either but not sure why that ig account would lie? It’s a food blog. Gigi was in Ohio yesterday but do we know if she is still there?

Gigi also seems too big to hang out at the soho house. I didn’t think A listers actually hung out there.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Reality Steve saying Tyler is at the soho house with Gigi. I don’t buy it because I don’t think they were ever thing. But we will find out.

Regardless, I wish they’d put some clarity around what if anything it means that he spent the night at Hannah’s flat. I do not want him to suffer backlash for doing what he has every right to do as a free man. All IMO

They’ve said multiple times they were going out for drinks. Tyler spending the night or being at Hannah’s does not mean they are in a committed relationship and I would thing most would understand that. They are not claiming each other, still. Hannah was engaged to another man a month ago. I feel like Tyler and Hannah have tried to manage expectations but they can’t stop people from jumping the gun and planning their wedding.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:17 pm

Someone responded to Reality Steve with a photo of Tyler at Soho House in Manhattan. He’s wearing the same shirt as in Matt’s IG story. It appears he’s with Matt. Imo

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

They’ve said multiple times they were going out for drinks. Tyler spending the night or being at Hannah’s does not mean they are in a committed relationship and I would thing most would understand that. They are not claiming each other, still. Hannah was engaged to another man a month ago. I feel like Tyler and Hannah have tried to manage expectations but they can’t stop people from jumping the gun and planning their wedding.

This is why I kinda wish they didn't do that last segment on the atfr. Good on Tyler if it's true though.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

All true. Still, they clearly did not realize they were being photographed and this level of scrutiny is new to both of them. **edited**IMO clarity serves them both better but, especially him since her victim status is confirmed. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Matt and Tyler at Soho House. I'm sure if Gigi's there, there's gonna be fan pics, probably paparazzi. So we should know in about an hour max.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:Matt and Tyler at Soho House. I'm sure if Gigi's there, there's gonna be fan pics, probably paparazzi. So we should know in about an hour max.

Yeah the one Tyler and Matt are at is in Manhattan right down the street. The one in Brooklyn is Dumbo House where Tyler and Matt have been before but why would they switch locations when they where right next to one skateboarding.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:27 pm

**quotes deleted** GA

Asking for clarification please, are you referring to the fans on this forum or on SM. Asking because I have yet to see any fans on here set any unrealistic expectations, most of us have been basing our opinions on good ole sleuthing which has been on point so far IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:28 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but if Tyler is meeting freaking GiGi Hadid I’m not sure he’d bring Matt while both of them wear super casual clothes laugh out loud 

I guess we’ll find out, but even the thought of GiGi going there is odd. She’s too well known for it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but if Tyler is meeting freaking GiGi Hadid I’m not sure he’d bring Matt while both of them wear super casual clothes laugh out loud 

I guess we’ll find out, but even the thought of GiGi going there is odd. She’s too well known for it.

Ha! "Super casual clothes" -- that's just how #Myler rolls on a Sunday night.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

All true. Still, they clearly did not realize they were being photographed and this level of scrutiny is new to both of them. Also, their fans can turn a hug into a set of twins so, IMO clarity serves them both better but, especially him since her victim status is confirmed. All IMO.

I think they have been clear. Hannah was just on Ryan seacrest talking about joining Tanya’s “not wives yet club” where they got out in LA to hot beds with single men. She said she would support him if needed to go date someone else. Tyler said they can’t jump right back to where they left off. I don’t know what more they can say to make it clear they aren’t in a committed relationship. All they did was stand next to each other outside of Hannah’s apartment and people went nuts. The replies to RS’s tweet is nuts. People are just nuts. They can’t control the frenzy Lol

IA neither is probably ready for this level of scrutiny but not sure what more they can do tbh.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256