SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 pm

I can't say that I would ever "ship" Tyler and Gigi together. It's a huge nope from me. She isn't genuine like Sarah Hyland imo. Or maybe if they're smart they'll use each other for even more fame. Tyler is free to do whatever and whoever he wants, absolutely. However, if Tyler/Gigi become an actual couple I can't say that I'll be following him on IG anymore.

All I have to say is that Hannah is young, has made mistakes, poor judgment in men, but she is also extremely genuine, sweet, and wholeheartedly herself. I truly hope Hannah doesn't get hurt by this. People are saying she's poking fun of the date on IG, but you never know what she's feeling inside. Everything we've seen these past couple of weeks are signs that she wanted to be with Tyler again. I just hope that she focuses on herself, and maybe not Tyler (who knows what's really going on with them) and that she finds happiness whether it be her single, with Tyler, or with another man.

I actually can see Hannah dating someone outside the franchise and getting engaged quite quickly, but that's just my prediction.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Pichic121

I honestly think Tyler was trying to respect Gigi's privacy. Very doubtful she wanted him talking about her before they had even gone on a date.  He will have to be very tight lipped about her or she will cut him off.

Most celebs do that, one get in, and then drive around the block to pick up the other, to avoid the paps catching them getting in a car together.

All this come with dating a A list celebrity. He will have to play by her rules. All JMO

May be, but I don’t like it. It’s just not a good look in my opinion and I certainly wouldn’t want one of my sons do it.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:

I actually can see Hannah dating someone outside the franchise and getting engaged quite quickly, but that's just my prediction.

I hope not. I really want her to take her time and date different types of men. She needs to or she's going to end up married to another version of Jed/Luke. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Pichic121

I honestly think Tyler was trying to respect Gigi's privacy. Very doubtful she wanted him talking about her before they had even gone on a date.  He will have to be very tight lipped about her or she will cut him off.

Most celebs do that, one get in, and then drive around the block to pick up the other, to avoid the paps catching them getting in a car together.

All this come with dating a A list celebrity. He will have to play by her rules. All JMO

May be, but I don’t like it. It’s just not a good look in my opinion and I certainly wouldn’t want one of my sons do it.

Not for me, either. And probably wont be for him in the long run. But it's probably very flattering that someone like her has taken an interest in him after being dumped in the middle of proposing. And then everything that happened during the show. This is probably what his wounded pride and ego wants. I like Tyler but he's your regular 26-year-old dude. Most would find comfort underneath a supermodel. Makes him not feel like a loser JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm

So is the consensus that Hannah reached out to Tyler or vice versa during the airing?  Do we think Tyler's <3 spotify list was for h or g??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Rookie wrote:He won’t be able to do a thing now with all eyes on him....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yxOxTgyiT/?igshid=1oya325grsoow

I don’t really think he thought that through, laugh out loud.  I kind of find his coming out of an alley a little cringeworthy tbh.

I agree....like I said last night in one of the threads, I don’t think Tyler is used to this kind of publicity. However, he should have known if he’s going to go on a date, or meet, someone like Gigi, there are probably going to be paparazzi around. Tyler hasn’t lived in this world before, and he could have used some guidance on how to handle it. Regardless of how innocent it may be, it came right on the heels of a drink date with Hannah, so the timing is not great. I know others here have posted that they knew all about Gigi and possibly other models as well, but the average person (like me) doesn’t know, so in my opinion it’s better to be very open about something. Some say Tyler was protecting Gigi’s privacy, but I don’t believe that is his job. She had been around so should expect some chatter about it. Tyler has a lot to learn about the cruel world of the rich and famous...nothing is private. Hopefully someone will give him some good advice.

All in my humble opinion as always ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Rookie wrote:He won’t be able to do a thing now with all eyes on him....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yxOxTgyiT/?igshid=1oya325grsoow

I don’t really think he thought that through, laugh out loud.  I kind of find his coming out of an alley a little cringeworthy tbh.
That Instagram video does NOT show Tyler getting into anyone's car. Media plays so many tricks that people easily fall for. Smh
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Other models too????  Maybe Hannah's instincts weren't that off after all.

Not that I believe t is a f.....y, but i wouldn't really relish a commitment to someone who runs in modeling circles, jmo. The occasional gig, sure.... But not on the regular. Not my idea of a great life/marriage. So strange that for a while there I was worried that Hannah feared Tyler would want a van full of babies yesterday. Where did I get that? 
And as much as I liked Tyler on her season, and think he would be great on dwts, I really don't want him to get it. Too heady/seductive an experience, I think. Jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Miyala wrote:I dont think they have closed the door but at the moment its too early to get into something imo. He probably had this date planned before they met and decided to go. Maybe they will both be on dwts. We'll see.

I personally don’t think if he was going to be on DWTS at the same time as Hannah, that he would have gone on a date with Gigi right after his drink date with Hannah. I think that would be too uncomfortable. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:39 pm

Hold new thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256