SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by dee Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:20 am

I really don't think Matt knows anything about Tyler's feelings and thoughts towards Hannah and the status of their relationship. Tyler and his family have been a vault all season about the show's ending, so I doubt Tyler is telling too many people outside of his family and maybe his bffs from Florida.

Matt was probably just reacting from a viewer's perspective. Maybe he saw first hand how affected Tyler was post show and didn't want his friend to be hurt further with these new developments. Probably shouldn't have IG storied that. I'm sure Tyler and him have spoke by now. If Tyler and Hannah proceed to make their relationship official, I am sure Matt will not be posting anything critical in the future. Just won't be good for business and their partnership with abcfoodtours laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:25 am

^^^ yes and if Tyler moves to California Matt won’t be too happy. I just have this feeling Tyler will not stay in NYC. Maybe back to Florida or go to LA.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:26 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:The best bat signal had to be the one about her sitting in a Mexican restaurant next to a couple on a date and the man was understanding about the woman having just been in jail. Hilarious. I feel like she made the whole thing up. Her relationship with Jed = jail. Lol

Yep!! Hannah has zero chill and I love that about her. Which is why even though she's being coy with her words in interviews her face is saying something different. Watching the SM flirtation between Tyler and Hannah has made for the best summer. I can't wait till they are finally officially and able to fully publicly flirt.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:00 am

My personal favorite bat signal was when she wrote ‘second chance to do it better’ during her family’s 4th of July celebrations.
I hope there’s a Spotify update soon. God bless Spotify

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 am

yana_bach wrote:My personal favorite bat signal was when she wrote ‘second chance to do it better’ during her family’s 4th of July celebrations.
I hope there’s a Spotify update soon. God bless Spotify

I forgot about this one. This one was awesome! ! Definitely bat signaling Tyler. I think at this point though they were talking.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:25 am

The lobster one is now super overt given what we know now!

She’s his lobster. #friends

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:25 am

mbl wrote:People’s article on Tyler.  He says everyone’s disappointed in Jed, which was good to hear.  He spoke about how he was blindsided on proposal day, but family/friends got him through.  He wants the world for Hannah, and has no resentment.  Doesn’t address having a drink, which would have been nice to see, but People tends to do multiple articles so maybe they are saving that quote for a different article.  

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-tyler-cameron-disappointed-jed-wyatt/
Saw that someone read the People issue on reddit and these Tyler quotes are in the article. That means they don't have quotes about the drinks because it hadn't happen when they got these quotes from Tyler. So you also will see different quotes from Hannah about getting back with Tyler when you read the people article to what she is saying now.

Also Hannah's Apple Music had updated sometime today and she listen to 2 playlist entitled Relationship Goals and Hot Date. Not sure when she listen to them but it at was atleast in the last 2 days. Not sure it means anything but we seen Hannah's music fit her mood so there is that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:34 am

LeapofFaith wrote:All i can imagine and hope for rn is that tonight they have some drinks and then tomorrow morning we get an ig post with them in the morning stating they had drinks and it went so well that it also turned into coffee in the morning....i feel like a crazy person with how much i need this laugh out loud

At least you're only on coffee in the morning. I already have them announcing their engagement by the end of this season's Bachelor in Paradise and will be getting married next year. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:38 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:The best bat signal had to be the one about her sitting in a Mexican restaurant next to a couple on a date and the man was understanding about the woman having just been in jail. Hilarious. I feel like she made the whole thing up. Her relationship with Jed = jail. Lol

This one has always, always, always stood out to me as maybe the most important one.

The second half.. the man was very understanding and thinks their relationship is worth fighting for. xo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:57 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:All i can imagine and hope for rn is that tonight they have some drinks and then tomorrow morning we get an ig post with them in the morning stating they had drinks and it went so well that it also turned into coffee in the morning....i feel like a crazy person with how much i need this laugh out loud

At least you're only on coffee in the morning. I already have them announcing their engagement by the end of this season's Bachelor in Paradise and will be getting married next year. giggling

Yessss! and a People cover that they deserve !! I am with Hannah when she says "Patience is not my virtue" Hugesmile friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 am

Just listened to the Viall Files podcast with Tyler and a couple things stood out to me.

1. Tyler has seriously dated only 2 girls - Sarah whom he broke up with a good 9-12 months before going on The Bachelor (1.5 yr relationship) and Hannah. So how in the heck did Hannah think he was a f-boy? Didn't she ask him about his prior relationships?

2. Tyler was modeling for Cartier (there is a pic of him in a red jacket holding a heart-shaped bouquet of red roses circulating on the internet) when he got the call that he was selected as a contestant. It was Valentine's Day and he went out and had a drink with his buddy as there was no one else to celebrate with! In that modeling pic, he looks so much younger than now and it was a mere 6 months ago! So his emotional maturity has manifested in his appearance - he definitely looks far more manly now.

3. I can see why women are going nuts over Tyler - he's humble and you can tell he respects his friends and family and WOMEN. His parents definitley did a good job raising him. Considering he finished high school a semester early so he could attend Wake Forest and participate in their spring football camp, he's been independent earlier than most young men. I am very impressed with who he is a person, rather than his looks (which are mighty fine).BTW, he finished his degree at Wake Forest early so he could transfer to Florida Atlantic and still have football eligibility. It was here he received his MBA - in accounting! Those accounting courses are probably harder than the usual business courses.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:26 am

Brb SOBBING. I have never seen a more perfect for each other couple from this show. I am rooting for these crazy kids. heartbeat

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92