SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:44 am

mercieme wrote:Awesome Tannah  fan video posted in the SM thread, check it out.
iluvromance814 wrote:Not sure if this technically falls in the "media" category, but I made a fanvideo for all you Tyler/Hannah shippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr76vy8QPzw

I love that little peck at 2:44 mark. High clap

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:53 am

It's impossible not to be charmed by the "morning after" pics. I'm genuinely thrilled for them.

I was hoping for Tyler for the Bachelor, but I'll settle for DWTS. Smiley  I'd love to see them both on, but worst case scenario he'll be cheering her on from the audience at least a few times.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:58 am

Amethyst wrote:It's impossible not to be charmed by the "morning after" pics. I'm genuinely thrilled for them.

I was hoping for Tyler for the Bachelor, but I'll settle for DWTS. Smiley  I'd love to see them both on, but worst case scenario he'll be cheering her on from the audience at least a few times.

I actually will feel awful for Hannah if Tyler gets DWTS and she doesn't. So i am on the team they both do DWTS or Hannah does it and Tyler can cheer her on but I will only watch the show(which i have never watched before) if they are both on it laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:03 am

Going thru threads didn’t see mention of this sweet moment....On Reddit someone has posted a AFR gif capturing interaction between them - after Hannah asked him out for drinks. She leans in and he leans toward her - and appears to be about to give her a kiss. He realized - pulled back and looks a little embarrassed. Explains what the “he was uncomfortable and put on the spot” sayers thought they were seeing.

My apologies on mobile - don’t know how to post image on this site. (Reddit: “I didn’t imagine the kiss lean in, did I?”)

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:15 am

Yes, I have seen that and it really looks like thats what he did. That fully explains the look right after imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:09 am

I guess they're all done with media then? I'd love to see their 'platonic' answers and poker faces when they get asked about drinks or their relationship.

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 am

bleuberry wrote:I guess they're all done with media then? I'd love to see their 'platonic' answers and poker faces when they get asked about drinks or their relationship.
I think they needed the platonic bestie narrative to get through the media so she didn’t get backlash for moving on to him after her breakup (even tho it should have always been him from the beginning of filming) and they didn’t have added pressure on their very early relationship. It’s not like anyone is hiding anything anymore, Tyler’s liking the mornings after pics laugh out loud Hopefully things go well and they’ll just naturally become an official couple. Maybe they’ll release a brief statement or quickly appear on gma like jk did in January.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 am

I'm loving all of this post show fun!  I think they were surprised by TMZ outside the apartment considering all of the "stars" around LaLa Land but just shows how huge these two have gotten. ITA they downplayed their relationship during ATFR and media to protect a lot of people. I'm sure the last think Tyler wanted was for Jed to make any claims that Hannah cheated on him with Tyler. I think they will be quiet for a few days to let the hype settle and then we will see more interactions.  While I'd love to see both of them on DWTS I'd be happy with Tyler getting it and Hannah being his biggest cheerleader watching in the audience each week!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:04 am

@Alanna where is it that he liked the morning after pics?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:04 am

@Alanna yeah definitely carefully orchestrated!

I think Hannah is def doing dtws, but it'll be absolute pandemonium if they both get it. Do we really think they're getting announced on Monday?

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpz_krUJnvQ

Such a good interview with Jenny McCarthy. Jenny says at one time, "My therapist told me that I have an uncanny ability to bleach red flags" . Hannah..."I can totally relate" or something to that affect.
I have a hard time with those who criticize her. She is so humble and gracious. I think a great example to young women. Go Hannah!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:15 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Alanna where is it that he liked the morning after pics?
He liked the pic posted on this site
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0r93a2nDaj/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92