SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Jolena AF Podcast no video for this one. Viall Files has one.
Check out the 52 minute mark at Tyler face when Nick mentions Hannah should get a second chance as the Bachelorette.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 pm

She did a podcast for chicks in the office. It’s on iTunes.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Check out the 52 minute mark at Tyler face when Nick mentions Hannah should get a second chance as the Bachelorette.

I like what Nick said after the girl said that he's not liking that idea... "it's up to you bro." Right?! Go get her, Tyler!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Than you Renee, I just listened to the podcast and it was really good, worth listening to for sure. Tyler still has feelings for Hannah. His own words " I still feel something when I see her" He obviously isn't over her and I think he def wants to see where it goes.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Listened to the Viall Files podcast while driving then came home and watched the video version. Such a difference seeing it with his expressions and body language. Yep you could tell by his expression that he didn't like the idea of Hannah doing another round as Bachelorette. And had the most adorable laugh when Nick said, "It's up to you, bro."

And when that gal (with the annoying high pitched voice, ugh) said something about being bold, he said, "You don't think I'm bold? Hannah thinks I'm bold."

She is at the forefront of his mind.

The Ashley/Ben podcast also confirmed it to me.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Yes, he definitely wants to see if it can work with Hannah.  They were talking about Nick's dimples being cute and he said he saw cuter ones a little earlier.  He also said he sold his first house and had money to take Hannah for drinks.  He's absolutely thinking about her and looking forward to spending time with her.... IMHO of course and yours too if you watch the video and read the transcript for the AF interview.  friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2764

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 pm

rosepetals wrote:Listened to the Viall Files podcast while driving then came home and watched the video version. Such a difference seeing it with his expressions and body language. Yep you could tell by his expression that he didn't like the idea of Hannah doing another round as Bachelorette. And had the most adorable laugh when Nick said, "It's up to you, bro."

And when that gal (with the annoying high pitched voice, ugh) said something about being bold, he said, "You don't think I'm bold? Hannah thinks I'm bold."

She is at the forefront of his mind.

The Ashley/Ben podcast also confirmed it to me.

Confirmed it for me too. He still has feelings for her and I think he wants to explore them again. He said " When I saw her I still felt something."
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Added at about 1 am this morning, WC time, to his friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2764
Playlist.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petercottontale/foreveralways.html

He is all in.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Added at about 1 am this morning, WC time, to his  friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 2764
Playlist.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petercottontale/foreveralways.html

He is all in.

I agree. I think he is too and so is she. Should be interesting to see where it goes.  I think he really loved her and still has strong feelings for her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:47 pm

Ok, this is giving me some hope! He knows we’re watching his playlists along with everything else with a microscope, he wouldn’t post anything he didn’t mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:13 am

As for him being the next bachelor, I don't think he will or would want it. His profile is too large to be "stuck" in this franchise. With his profile, I see ESPN or SEC scooping him up. These podcast interviews have shown him to be really articulate. He has qualities that would make him a great commentator. He listens and does not talk over people. I see this as being his trajectory - not as a IG influencer, essential oils, sleep number advertiser.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:42 am

Doggoneit wrote:As for him being the next bachelor, I don't think he will or would want it.  His profile is too large to be "stuck" in this franchise.  With his profile, I see ESPN or SEC scooping him up.  These podcast interviews have shown him to be really articulate.  He has qualities that would make him a great commentator.  He listens and does not talk over people.  I see this as being his trajectory - not as a IG influencer, essential oils, sleep number advertiser.

I also got the sense that he really cares deeply about ABC Food Tours and seemed so excited about selling his first house and isn't overly sold on being The Bachelor (which the man has dated 2 girls ever- jumping to 30 and handling all of that emotion would be a LOT). I could genuinely see him and Hannah being on camera on a HGTV type show- they are both great on camera. She seemed excited about pursuing her passion for interior design (in the BUILD interview) in some capacity. They are so young and will have loads of opportunities. After watching Tyler on Nick's podcast and Hannah particularly on the BUILD interview, it's clear they have such genuine affection for each other and are extremely level headed about all of this newfound fame. They have good heads on their shoulders, good family and friends, and each other for support in whatever capacity. I really like their odds of this whole experience coming up roses (pun intended) for them.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92