SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by okkaayy Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 pm

In a reddit thread about a fan video of Tyler and Hannah, Austin commented with “I’m not crying, you’re crying” these families.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:29 pm

okkaayy wrote:In a reddit thread about a fan video of Tyler and Hannah, Austin commented with “I’m not crying, you’re crying” these families.
Wowza, i have been waiting for my favorite Cameron little brother to chime in giggling
Can you please post the link of the fan vid, I tried searching for it in the Reddit post about Mama Cameron today and couldn’t find it, over 300 posts so it must be buried there or is it another thread? TYIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Everything on these posts is reason after reason to believe they are/have been together. IMO. This is Us and needing more Jack in his life!!!! Be still my heart. That PINKHEART show breaks my heart but in the best possible way. Kind of like how these two are killing us but in the best possible way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 pm

mercieme wrote:
okkaayy wrote:In a reddit thread about a fan video of Tyler and Hannah, Austin commented with “I’m not crying, you’re crying” these families.
Wowza, i have been waiting for my favorite Cameron little brother to chime in giggling
Can you please post the link of the fan vid, I tried searching for it in the Reddit post about Mama Cameron today and couldn’t find it, over 300 posts so it must be buried there or is it another thread? TYIA

The title of the Reddit post is “love this new Tyler and Hannah fan video. Posted 22h ago.
https://youtu.be/_Mu_mDW3mAk

This one seems the most legit to me bc it’s actually a song from Hannah’s Spotify playlist that’s all r&b 👀

Also, I forgot where I read this, probably reddit, but Austin hasn’t even been able to watch past the first 2 episodes due to his rotc training.. but he’s watching fan videos. Adorable and hilarious.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

okkaayy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

The title of the Reddit post is “love this new Tyler and Hannah fan video. Posted 22h ago.

This one seems the most legit to me bc it’s actually a song from Hannah’s Spotify playlist that’s all r&b 👀

Also, I forgot where I read this, probably reddit, but Austin hasn’t even been able to watch past the first 2 episodes due to his rotc training.. but he’s watching fan videos. Adorable and hilarious.
Great thanks, just checked it out. I am impressed that he actually logged into Reddit for realz during ROTC and made a comment under that video, this one has their dad’s words to Hannah in it as well & really well done. I am sure he appreciates that the members of Denial Den & Vindicated Villa have been keeping Reddit up to the minute updated friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:00 pm

okkaayy wrote:

Thanks for this video. So cute...they really did have a lot of cute moments together - laughter, smiles, etc... There is an equality in energy in emotion between the two. The music is great too.

I always wonder what they'd splice together for the original F1. IMO, I always thought she was way more into the original F1 than he was into her.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Guys, there is bag gate going on at Reddit right now.
They have posted pics saying that Tyler’s bag that he was seen with in the TMZ pics was shown in some pic of Hannah moving into her new apartment and apparently it was the same weekend that Tyler was sleuthed to be in LA.

cc @Alanna because you have been saying for a while now that these two have been in contact for a while.....just wowza if this is true.
Picture evidence presented below in link below: credit, Reddit.
https://m.imgur.com/PbWgOXW

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:45 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys, there is bag gate going on at Reddit right now.
They have posted pics saying that Tyler’s bag that he was seen with in the TMZ pics was shown in some pic of Hannah moving into her new apartment and apparently it was the same weekend that Tyler was sleuthed to be in LA.

cc @Alanna because you have been saying for a while now that these two have been in contact for a while.....just wowza if this is true.
Picture evidence  presented below in link below: credit, Reddit.

The wheels don't look the same. TMZ wheels wrap around the bag. Could these bags have been given to the contestants during filming ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:47 pm

@CHO good point re the wheels (though some Reddit posters are saying TMZ pics show the front side wheels and moving pics show the back side wheels) and also maybe the show gave them the bags...no idea, just saw it on Reddit and dropped it here for you all to weigh in as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:50 pm

That picture of Hannah's and her bags where posted July 17th by producer Samantha in her stories. We had Tyler in LA July 14 and 15 for sure. We thought he was home on the night of the 16th because some text Matt posted in his stories about Tyler wanting Insomnia Cookies. I believe he had stories in NYC on the 17th from the Museum of sex and the nyc helicopter ride. Just giving some dates to reference.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:52 pm

smg2587 wrote:

That picture of Hannah's and her bags where posted July 17th by producer Samantha in her stories. We had Tyler in LA July 14 and 15 for sure. We thought he was home on the night of the 16th because some text Matt posted in his stories about Tyler wanting Insomnia Cookies. I believe he had stories in NYC on the 17th from the Museum of sex and the nyc helicopter ride. Just giving some dates to reference.
Thanks girl, they may not be the same bag and also timing that Reddit is claiming may not jive.....kinda interesting though if they are same bags because either show gave it to them or Tyler took her bag with plans to return it later maybe friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:53 pm

I saw all that!! I wonder whose bag is it? But clearly they’re planning to keep the hanging out going laugh out loud

Either way, they ARE Jason & Kaitlyn imo, full stop.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92