SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith August 1st 2019, 7:32 pm

Dylan Barbour posted a story on IG tagging Mike and Tyler with a basketball 4-0 ? does this mean he is playing BBall with them? Does Dylan live in LA??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Billysmom August 1st 2019, 7:34 pm

He looks like a happy camper! 

Btw nicks podcast is #2 ....he Ig Msgd  Tyler, I guess Tyler brought in a big audience

Last edited by Billysmom on August 1st 2019, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom August 1st 2019, 7:40 pm

Ok, I need to ask a teensy weensy favor....could all tannah shippers please stop posting for an hour or two so I can actually cook my family something more than hot dogs and Chinese takeout? Pretty please????

(J/k.   Sorta)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper August 1st 2019, 7:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Dylan Barbour posted a story on IG tagging Mike and Tyler with a basketball 4-0 ? does this mean he is playing BBall with them? Does Dylan live in LA??

I thought he lived in San Diego.

Mike is from Texas.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye August 1st 2019, 7:50 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
mbl wrote:@HavaDrPepper The Reddit poster commented that she works for a clothing brand and models come in all the time for castings and that his agency sent him to see if her company wanted to use him as a model.  

She must have posted that after I closed the post.  Her company would be nuts not to use him.  He does justice to the clothes he wears.
I was gonna say. "IF" they want to use him as a model?? IF?? Of course they want to. How is this even a question??
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper August 1st 2019, 7:54 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
mbl wrote:@HavaDrPepper The Reddit poster commented that she works for a clothing brand and models come in all the time for castings and that his agency sent him to see if her company wanted to use him as a model.  

She must have posted that after I closed the post.  Her company would be nuts not to use him.  He does justice to the clothes he wears.
I was gonna say. "IF" they want to use him as a model?? Of course they want to. How is this even a question??

She also posted that it would be up to whether they felt he was "on brand" for their clothing. She said she did convince her boss to bring him in anyways. She also has stated that it isn't full time work but photo shoots would be in LA.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking August 1st 2019, 8:22 pm

So is Tyler actively looking for work in LA???
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 August 1st 2019, 8:59 pm

Hannah seen poolside in LA today. In this guys stories he has stories by the pool alone than one with Hannah. Also want to note that Tyler was this guys last follow. Might not mean anything but just noting it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0o-W6Fn4sV/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 August 1st 2019, 9:07 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah seen poolside in LA today. In this guys stories he has stories by the pool alone than one with Hannah. Also want to note that Tyler was this guys last follow. Might not mean anything but just noting it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0o-W6Fn4sV/

Any idea if that’s a hotel or the pool belonging to her new place?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2019, 11:57 pm

Billysmom wrote:Ok, I need to ask a teensy weensy favor....could all tannah shippers please stop posting for an hour or two so I can actually cook my family something more than hot dogs and Chinese takeout? Pretty please????

(J/k.   Sorta)

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq August 2nd 2019, 1:28 am

I think Tanya Rad lives in Studio City now, but I'm not sure.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach August 2nd 2019, 3:28 am

Billysmom wrote:He looks like a happy camper! 

Btw nicks podcast is #2 ....he Ig Msgd  Tyler, I guess Tyler brought in a big audience

Nick did score there...good strategic move on his part... and lucky for him that Tyler is SOOOO nice and was not too tired after his emotional sit down with Hannah at AFR

I listened today and apart from all the ads it was a good listen. Only confirms how Tyler is such a well balanced and level-headed guy, he doesn’t take himself seriously, is humble and generous with information.
What a GEM !

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - Activity - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+21
Tiggerlgh
LaineyG
Astrobach
suzq
jojo47
Eagle Eye
LeapofFaith
moonlightonight
smg2587
Doggoneit
avacaroline