SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:55 pm

suzq wrote:What does his IG story say?  I just hope he's respectful of Hannah.
From my memory, Tyler has never shaded Hannah. His IG story today was him and Matt doing some work with The Food Network. I'm going to assume it has something to do with their charity. We're just excited he's getting these opportunities to pursue things he's passionate about outside of the franchise.

If I recall, abcfoodtours also did something with ESPN. I remember Tyler and Matt getting tagged from the host of the ESPN show. Wonder if they actually filmed anything that day and when that will drop.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:39 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Why is Tyler posting a IG story of his brother puking after a hard workout? Vomiting during or after a rigorous workout is NOT normal. When will these little children learn? Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm

I have been away for weeks, and wow, how disappointing to see how quickly things turn around here.   First and foremost, I'm just putting it out there.  If there is a side to pick.  I will always pick Tyler's.   Hannah was a mess on Colton's season, and my gosh, her own season turned into a disaster.   I think I can say that most of us were HOPING for Tyler to come in and somehow save the day.    Didn't he try to do just that??   Sorry, but I can't fault him for feeling disillusioned with the experience, with Hannah, with everything.  He was out there defending her, when no one else would.   Why isn't she doing the same??   Didn't she herself (IMO) sleep not only with her chosen one, but Peter as well??   Are we supposed to feel sorry for HER because Tyler realizes he might deserve better than what she gave him?  

Down the road, if those two get together, great.  But, in the meantime.  Sorry, but Tyler OWES HER NOTHING!!!    jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:21 pm

I think some of us who are disappointed think that there's a chance Tyler was less than honest Thursday/Friday, jmo. Just inferring from things alluded to in the Rachel/ali podcast. Could be wrong. But if not, I don't think it's too much to ask that Tyler, who watched Hannah proclaim honesty and realness her primary requirements, as well as saw her lied to by Jed, might be expected to be fully upfront with her. Coulda been mars/Venus miscommunication, but given how well these two communicate (as Tyler himself noted) that's kinda hard to fathom. Just my two cents.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:46 pm

I applaud Tyler for saying nothing on his IG! That shows maturity. IMO.
I applaud Tyler for using his popularity to do some bigger than the Bach Nation! I only wish more contestants will do the same. IMO again.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:56 pm

I don't follow Tyler's every move on SM, but from what I have seen, he seems he is taking the high road in all of this. Hannah, not so much. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:21 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I have been away for weeks, and wow, how disappointing to see how quickly things turn around here.   First and foremost, I'm just putting it out there.  If there is a side to pick.  I will always pick Tyler's.   Hannah was a mess on Colton's season, and my gosh, her own season turned into a disaster.   I think I can say that most of us were HOPING for Tyler to come in and somehow save the day.    Didn't he try to do just that??   Sorry, but I can't fault him for feeling disillusioned with the experience, with Hannah, with everything.  He was out there defending her, when no one else would.   Why isn't she doing the same??   Didn't she herself (IMO) sleep not only with her chosen one, but Peter as well??   Are we supposed to feel sorry for HER because Tyler realizes he might deserve better than what she gave him?  

Down the road, if those two get together, great.  But, in the meantime.  Sorry, but Tyler OWES HER NOTHING!!!    jmo

I agree with you, @Nibbles22
Further, the pics on Friday morning do not tell a story of two people on their way back to each other. No blissful afterglow, IMO. More like a rough nite. They clearly didn’t know they were being photographed and they did not look happy. IMO that morning was the conclusion of a slow motion, attempted train wreck assisted by tptb, IMO. I’m just happy it’s behind Tyler. Glad he did not return to LA. Glad he is moving on and has a chance to find real love. Glad his career is on a positive trajectory. Looking forward to seeing him at the Fashion Week events. Hope he gets a great CK contract or something comparable. His world is self-correcting. I’m here for it. All IMO. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 2 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:33 am

Hannah is fully responsible of her mess. I think Tyler moved on,  never had intentions to go back with Hannah. She forced him to be public. She forced him to do not say no publicly. Now that he is no longer interested she is bitter and play victim.

Tyler was very happy right before the finale. He was at peace, his career is evolving where he wants and he also had an interest  in another girl.

Hannah put those 2 people into her poop. They did nothing wrong and were quite happy without Hannah.

It sickens me that she was dishonest and tricked him on national TV. She is a fame whore and think she is entitled to do or say anything that fit her needs or wants regardless the hurt that she may causes in doing so.

I am glad that Tyler lives in NYC. I think he is doing the right thing to ignore as much as possible. I think he has enough on his plate if he decide to date the other girl.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:11 am

**edited quote**

GA has told us not to mention her name over and over please respect her she is a awesome mod !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:22 am

@whit90 I thought this was ok because it’s just a news article with her dad being asked about Tyler? I didn’t think even her name was off limits. just that we couldn’t speculate about her?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:58 am

Yeah that's what I thought too. If we can't even mention her name then we shouldn't be able to mention any other celebrity on here either like Sarah Hyland who's engaged to Wells.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen