SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:34 am

@smg2587 I think Momma C just loves her son and supports whatever he does, the show, modeling, gigi, hannah, violet too if she knew, w/e.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:37 am

Chgohighlife wrote:I always felt the major reason Tyler stayed at Hanna’s was to save money because tptb was so busy pushing their agenda, I figured they left him hanging. Just guessing and opining.

Hannah blindsided him with her silly invite and he couldn’t get out of it. This extra girl really is kinda comical. Good thing he’s safely back in NYC.
Tyler said himself on Nick’s podcast that he just sold a house in Florida. I’m sure he could afford a night at a hotel. Also, Tyler’s a big boy. If he didn’t want to he didn’t have to sleep over at Hannah’s. Production can do a lot of things, but they can’t force you into sleeping in someone’s apartment post filming if you aren’t comfortable with it. 

Hannah’s not the devil here and Tyler doesn’t need protecting from her. All JMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:38 am

@wishesfireworks I really don't think Gigi is a big deal tbh. She's just the one he's spotted with because she's the one someone wants him to be seen with (paps are being called by someone). As has been mentioned in this thread, he's been said to have been casually dating women (models in particular) all summer when the show was airing. He has a lot of free time on his hands when Matt's at work so I have no doubt he is exploring. He only seems to have the occasional photoshoot so other than those times he can roam around.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am

wishesfireworks wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@wishesfireworks ITA! He could have granted Hannah the decency of not spending the night with her the same day he had a date with another women and two days before a date with a famous woman. But maybe that's too much to ask. Before I thought he must have told hannah about the gigi date when they were together, but now I don't put it past him to wait until after/the day of the date. I'm sure he didn't tell her he had a date with another woman earlier that same day.

Typical dude, as you said.

Yeah the whole thing is just... frustrating. I totally get that he wasn't Hannah's first or second choice. I also get that it wasn't an Arie situation where she think she picked the wrong guy. However, it's evident Hannah still had true feelings for him. Maybe he was just trolling the whole time but we saw the SM clues which led us to believe Tannah was a thing. I'm most confused because I think that if producers knew that Tyler wasn't interested in Hannah they wouldn't have allowed her to ask him out like that because he can't refuse at that point.

I think another thing that proves that Tyler wasn't honest about this whole Gigi thing to Hannah is that him and Hannah were both rumored to be on DWTS. They delayed the announcement of the two cast members but now RS says it's definitely Hannah. I think producers were a bit mad at Tyler? Maybe I'm just crazy and over analyzing...

I don't have a problem with Tyler dating anyone... but it's Gigi. I think we're all fooling ourselves if we think that this is anything but a relationship for clout. And well... it's Gigi. Not exactly a girl without controversy.

On the bold RS put in his column last week DWTS was never on the table for Tyler. So take that for what you will. I know they originally delayed the announcement because of the 2 shootings and wanting to cover that but I am not sure about the rest of the delay. Not sure who GMA was going to announce and I am not sure if we will every really know. Yeah the producers where clearly mad on the Monday after the Gigi dates but since than Chris Harrison clearly went lighter on his stance since those interviews. And if Chris is to be believed Tyler is still talking to some producer of the show. He said it in interviews on Monday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am

smg2587 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@wishesfireworks ITA! He could have granted Hannah the decency of not spending the night with her the same day he had a date with another women and two days before a date with a famous woman. But maybe that's too much to ask. Before I thought he must have told hannah about the gigi date when they were together, but now I don't put it past him to wait until after/the day of the date. I'm sure he didn't tell her he had a date with another woman earlier that same day.

Yeah the whole thing is just... frustrating. I totally get that he wasn't Hannah's first or second choice. I also get that it wasn't an Arie situation where she think she picked the wrong guy. However, it's evident Hannah still had true feelings for him. Maybe he was just trolling the whole time but we saw the SM clues which led us to believe Tannah was a thing. I'm most confused because I think that if producers knew that Tyler wasn't interested in Hannah they wouldn't have allowed her to ask him out like that because he can't refuse at that point.

I think another thing that proves that Tyler wasn't honest about this whole Gigi thing to Hannah is that him and Hannah were both rumored to be on DWTS. They delayed the announcement of the two cast members but now RS says it's definitely Hannah. I think producers were a bit mad at Tyler? Maybe I'm just crazy and over analyzing...

I don't have a problem with Tyler dating anyone... but it's Gigi. I think we're all fooling ourselves if we think that this is anything but a relationship for clout. And well... it's Gigi. Not exactly a girl without controversy.

On the bold RS put in his column last week DWTS was never on the table for Tyler. So take that for what you will. I know they originally delayed the announcement because of the 2 shootings and wanting to cover that but I am not sure about the rest of the delay. Not sure who GMA was going to announce and I am not sure if we will every really know. Yeah the producers where clearly mad on the Monday after the Gigi dates but since than Chris Harrison clearly went lighter on his stance since those interviews. And if Chris is to be believed Tyler is still talking to some producer of the show. He said it in interviews on Monday.

Well that's interesting.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:03 am

@Summerfun1980 Yup here is the link to the interview.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-paradise-screen-drama-next-bachelor-star-chris-harrison-interview-1230866

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think the ATFR really has anything to do with it. No one would have known whether or not if Tyler and Hannah got that drink. People eventually would have forgotten about it. No one forced Tyler into sleeping over at Hannah’s apartment. It was his choice. He told Ben, Ashley, and apparently Hannah that he still had feelings for her, so I can understand why Tyler would want to spend some time with her. Nothing wrong with that.

Ultimately, regardless of it being Tyler, some people might just not like the idea of anyone, whether male or female, going on three dates with three different women and apparently spending the night with two of them in the span of three days. Different strokes for different folks. Some people might be fine with it and others might not be. All JMO.

Isn't this exactly like the premise of the fantasy dates on the Bachelor/ette?...and exactly what Hannah did...4x with one of them and happily shouted it out to millions?    scratch     Just saying....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:19 am

@Sprite Someone on here said it's spread out over 2 weeks. Tyler's three were in three days and he wasn't under the clock to find a spouse. Just saying...

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:19 am

Hi all. I’m not disputing what has been spoken about in regards to Tyler dating women after the f1 spoiler was changed as don’t have any facts however question what is classified as a date? Tyler and v met at a busy cafe and their table was on a foot path. Hardly to place for a first date? Can a man and woman not have lunch without it being considered a date? V forgot to say how they met? Maybe Tyler thought it was networking or did as a favour for a friend? I don’t understand why she is discussing this now, especially as she must know he is unlikely to respond. Imo lots of grey area with the term ‘date’ and open to interpretation.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Sprite Someone on here said it's spread out over 2 weeks. Tyler's three were in three days and he wasn't under the clock to find a spouse.  Just saying...

No. FDs are two days apart, done in 5 days or 6 if you count the morning of the last.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:38 am

@Sprite Ok, so still not what tyler did (three in three days) and my point that tyler wasn't on the clock to choose a wife in a couple weeks and let the others go still stands.  He chose to have three dates in three days all on his own. I don't see the comparison.  JMO And, unlike Hannah, there were no cameras following him around 24/7 so we don't know who else he saw in 5 or 6 days.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:46 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:

Well that's interesting.

I keep saying nothing would surprise me, but actually, this would. This whole post show extravaganza is hysterical to me at this point. Still like Tyler but it is kinda funny that he's having his own bach season right before our eyes with no interference from tptb.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen