SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by thirteen Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am

Jolena wrote:
thirteen wrote:There's going to be an after-party in Taylor's house (most likely there jmo) so I bet Gigi is going to go as she's one of her BFFs. If he's going to a party it will be hers and as the paparazzi are always outside Taylor's house we might be seeing some pics of him arriving and/or leaving.

I hope we get some pics. I'm disappointed that she didn't bring him to the awards.  sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 4256136633

Gigi has arrived at the VMAs after-party in The Fleur Room at Moxy Chelsea with Bella and Taylor. If Tyler goes there we will definitely get some pics as there are several photographers inside.

Don't be disappointed, Gigi is private with her personal life and they just began seeing each other, there are still getting to know each other but the good news is that almost all the important people in Gigi's life have met Tyler sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 1f44d

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by intheroom Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:10 am

Not sure if we are allow to post her pics here but damn Gigi is a goddess!!!!!  She look so freaking beautiful tonight. Good thing Tyler wasn’t walking with her. Him all dress up next to her, I don’t think I can handle the visual shock of them two.
sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 030d2a10
sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 E3961510
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:03 am

thirteen wrote:
Jolena wrote:
thirteen wrote:There's going to be an after-party in Taylor's house (most likely there jmo) so I bet Gigi is going to go as she's one of her BFFs. If he's going to a party it will be hers and as the paparazzi are always outside Taylor's house we might be seeing some pics of him arriving and/or leaving.

I hope we get some pics. I'm disappointed that she didn't bring him to the awards.  sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 4256136633

Gigi has arrived at the VMAs after-party in The Fleur Room at Moxy Chelsea with Bella and Taylor. If Tyler goes there we will definitely get some pics as there are several photographers inside.

Don't be disappointed, Gigi is private with her personal life and they just began seeing each other, there are still getting to know each other but the good news is that almost all the important people in Gigi's life have met Tyler sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 56 1f44d

JMHO but the fact that GH didn't bring Tyler to the actual awards ceremony is not a disappointment - that would have seemed more like a PR move and I don't really think this is all about PR. Though things seem hella fast, at this point GH and Tyler have spent more time together than a typical lead and F1 get while filming The Bachelor, and probably already know each other better as a result. The fact that the time they HAVE spent has included GH's close circle of friends and now most recently Tyler's close circle of friends is more important to building a relationship than appearing at an awards ceremony. If we get pics proving them being together at an after party that would be interesting because I've recently read a post on Reddit suggesting that Sarah Hyland took Wells Adams to an after party before either announced they had a real relationship, so maybe that's how things progress when an A lister starts a new relationship.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:33 am

So far no pictures, but that just might be a welcome change for Tyler and Gigi.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:39 am

^ From the article posted above:
Gigi Hadid may have attended the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards with her sister Bella Hadid, but once the show wrapped, she cozied up to someone a little different.

While celebrating with pal Taylor Swift at Republic Records party, the model was joined by new love Tyler Cameron, naturally. When the Bachelorette runner-up arrived to the VIP section at the Moxy Hotel, "Taylor greeted him with a big hug," a partygoer tells E! News. "Tyler and Gigi shared a kiss." 

Also joining in the festivities: Ansel ElgortHalseyHayley Kiyoko and Bella. "It was a fun, intimate group," says the insider. "Gigi's friends seem very familiar with Tyler and comfortable around him. He and Gigi were touchy feely and very cute all night."
https://www.eonline.com/news/1068082/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-have-a-date-night-at-2019-mtv-vmas-after-party

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:13 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:^ From the article posted above:
snipped

And so no pictures but IMO possible confirmation that they DID attend an after party together, and interestingly it was a Republic Records party. According to this article Swift signed a new multi-year contract with them in 2018, so this might have been the most logical after party to attend.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:46 am

Jolena wrote:

@Jolena
I think it makes perfect sense that our Tyler played and apparently helped win the championship game with his local basketball league. It’s so Tyler and evident that he is maintaining his life and the things that are important to him while melding their very different lives. He’s just so cool, he managed to attract a freakin supermodel who is too!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:31 am

Another article again for another person at the party.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vmas-2019-gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-attend-afterparty/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 am

Can't wait for some pics to slip out today! Agree it's totally normal for celebs not to bring dates or even confirmed partners to these type of award shows. Haley Kiyoko is mentioned in the above article and nobody's talking about Becca Tilley's whereabouts. As fun as it probably can be it's also work related for the celebs. I do enjoy reading the articles and the speculation on GH and Tylers relationship. They know how to cover all of their bases! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:44 am

Thanks for posting @smg2587 Smiley

From the US article:
“Gigi brought him over to Taylor Swift’s section and they chatted,” a source tells Us Weekly. “Tyler and Gigi were dancing all night. He had his arms wrapped around her and was kissing the back of her neck. They were inseparable.

The pair also talked to Queer Eye’s Jonathan Van Ness and Antoni Porowski “for a while,” according to the source. “[Tyler] really seemed to fit in with her friend group.”

Also, once again I'm jealous he got to hang with JVN and Antoni.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vmas-2019-gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-attend-afterparty/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:21 am

Lucas15 wrote:
thirteen wrote:
Jolena wrote:

JMHO but the fact that GH didn't bring Tyler to the actual awards ceremony is not a disappointment - that would have seemed more like a PR move and I don't really think this is all about PR. Though things seem hella fast, at this point GH and Tyler have spent more time together than a typical lead and F1 get while filming The Bachelor, and probably already know each other better as a result. The fact that the time they HAVE spent has included GH's close circle of friends and now most recently Tyler's close circle of friends is more important to building a relationship than appearing at an awards ceremony. If we get pics proving them being together at an after party that would be interesting because I've recently read a post on Reddit suggesting that Sarah Hyland took Wells Adams to an after party before either announced they had a real relationship, so maybe that's how things progress when an A lister starts a new relationship.
JMHO

I agree with this. While Gigi is a public figure, I don't think she (or Tyler) are in any hurry to make any public declarations, post about each other on social media, or anything like that.

Imho, what I've seen of celebs, after certain age, and especially after being in the public eye with a relationship, many of them tend to appreciate privacy more, and make choices to keep their relationship more private. Not all of course, but that seems to be the case with Gigi. And while it would've been a great experience for Tyler to appear at the VMAs, that would've brought the relationship even more to the public eye. Imho.

They seemed to have had great time at the after party. I also think Gigi has been smart introducing Tyler to her friends and family, because big parties, like VMA after party, must feel much more comfortable for Tyler knowing some people already, and getting on with them well. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen