SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Great job, @seton!

Tyler & GiGi are darn near inseparable. I noticed that the two qualities Tyler mentioned he was looking for in his mate (chemistry and kindness to all) had been mentioned in articles from ‘sources’ about their connection.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:20 pm

Woah that's serious, if true, joining her for a family funeral. And all the way in Holland. I suspected something was up with how off the grid he's gone but part of me was like, "no, that'd be too serious for how new this relationship is".

I said it once before but while I'm still cautiously seeing how this develops, part of me is starting to think Tyler and Gigi had some crazy intense instant connection. And if that is the case, it's just another reminder why people shouldn't be so quick to judge, when not knowing what really exists between two people.

Glad to hear his father isn't in the area at all and is somewhere far away and safe, with family.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:28 pm

I just want Tyler to be happy. He's an amazing person and deserves the world and the best part? He's still the Tyler we know and love IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:24 am

Both Tyler and Gigi probably didn’t expect anything to come out of that meeting IMO. He was skateboarding with Matt then went straight to meet Gigi. She was also dressing down in a plain T-shirt. Nothing about it scream trying to impress each other. Their instant connection must have been intense for real because they have been inseparable since.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:46 am

lleyki wrote:Woah that's serious, if true, joining her for a family funeral. And all the way in Holland. I suspected something was up with how off the grid he's gone but part of me was like, "no, that'd be too serious for how new this relationship is".

I said it once before but while I'm still cautiously seeing how this develops, part of me is starting to think Tyler and Gigi had some crazy intense instant connection. And if that is the case, it's just another reminder why people shouldn't be so quick to judge, when not knowing what really exists between two people.

Glad to hear his father isn't in the area at all and is somewhere far away and safe, with family.

@Ileyki
Well, I’m proud of you. Very reserved, adult comments. :yes:
Now me:
1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 1176891977 clapping! :claphands thumbsup High clap lolpanda :Woah-hoo: sneakyl cheerleader 1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 1377737533

And thanks for the Papa C update. So glad he’s ok. Should have known. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:13 am

Yeah, this took even me by a surprise, and I thought they were quite serious anyway. Joining in the family for overseas trip is a HUGE deal already, but for a funeral, that's just massive. Imho it shows what a great guy and good partner Tyler is. Gigi has a big, supportive family, but Tyler joining in shows, that he's really supportive of her.

So I agree with @Ileyki here completely. They must have crazy chemistry and really strong emotional connection too.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:35 am

Has anyone seen Matts IG today? He's riding a horse and I'm wondering if it's one of GH's horses . Tyler and Matt were up at GH family farm just 2  weeks ago. Does anyone know if it's GH horse? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:40 am

seton wrote:1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 Screen10

Here are Tyler's kicks from Bella and Tyler's IG. Same kicks!

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/gigihadid/?hl=en

Who's kicks/leg are across his leg? Any match up to GH kicks that can be found?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:26 am

I definitely believe it. Tyler has a pretty obvious social media pattern - when he's with Matt and their other friends, they post every single living breathing moment to their Instagram stories laugh out loud When he's with Gigi, he goes radio silent. Plus, there's no reason for a random Billie Eilish fan account to lie about Tyler being with Gigi and her family in Holland when she didn't even know who Tyler was at first, just that Gigi was with a really handsome guy. Tyler and Gigi have basically been inseparable ever since their first date, and IMO they've become more private the more serious it's gotten. Whatever happens with them, I'm so happy for him! He's truly living his best life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:20 am

seton wrote:1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 Screen10

Here are Tyler's kicks from Bella and Tyler's IG. Same kicks!

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/gigihadid/?hl=en

Good find! I've been dissecting all post by Gigi's family, identified everyone else on the boat, but they kept Gigi and Tyler out of sight apparently.

I found proof of Gigi being in The Netherlands and suspected Tyler to be here as well, because he is totally off the grid. Hasn't posted anything on social media and hasn't even liked any of Matt's or his mum's posts.

Keeping an eye on all Dutch media outlets, but so far no sightings have been reported.

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 67 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Dang Tyler’s SHV game is strong... now post filming! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 pm

@Dutchy23 @Hawaii Girl
Yes, TC does have SM habits. I thought from him going radio silent, that it was telling. He also has been listening to spotify at odd times, which made me think he was in a different time zone.
Good for them. I am still cautious about this, but i will try to be optimistic.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen