SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:38 pm

Peter very recently said he wasnt single tho (during this last press round). So if they broke up it would have to be a very recent development
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Peter very recently said he wasnt single tho (during this last press round). So if they broke up it would have to be a very recent development

RS keeps hinting that he's with someone too and seems to have something pointing towards it being Madi.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:56 pm

The only thing pointing to Madi is Peter doing a missionary trip to Uganda.  Selling tshirts and hoodies are one thing.  Doing a mission trip is way different.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:02 pm

I find Madi and Peter cute & cuddly together but beyond this adorable crush impression I feel I have a more limited take on Madi compared to the other 3 girls. I’m uncertain about their compatibility beyond mutual attraction.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:34 pm

atem wrote:The only thing pointing to Madi is Peter doing a missionary trip to Uganda.  Selling tshirts and hoodies are one thing.  Doing a mission trip is way different.

That was planned prior to this season

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:The only thing pointing to Madi is Peter doing a missionary trip to Uganda.  Selling tshirts and hoodies are one thing.  Doing a mission trip is way different.

That was planned prior to this season

Yes it was planned prior to this season but I think it's possible that when Madison met his friends at the vow renewal date im sure that's something they talked about and probably invited her to go on the trip with them. I think it was mentioned that Madison's father is following that seed to mountain acct as well. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 pm

I think the tone of his interviews tells how the relationship with Madison is going.  If there is a rough spot, he doesn't seem so happy but when things are going good, he is very happy in his interviews.

I do think they are still seeing each other but not sure how long it will last.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:17 pm

@Jolena to answer your question in the episode thread. HS has never been hidden. I don't get where your friend sees that. HS got the FIR, was front and center in the Fashion Show date, etc. Perhaps she is F1, but I am not seeing a love story. She declared falling in love with him and he didn't say the same. I think Peter just wants to make sure he won't get hurt and Madi brings that option while HS doesn't. She is the easiest pick, because Peter is already sure she won't turn him down.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:53 pm

atem wrote:@Jolena to answer your question in the episode thread.  HS has never been hidden.  I don't get where your friend sees that.  HS got the FIR, was front and center in the Fashion Show date, etc.  Perhaps she is F1, but I am not seeing a love story.  She declared falling in love with him and he didn't say the same.  I think Peter just wants to make sure he won't get hurt and Madi brings that option while HS doesn't.  She is the easiest pick, because Peter is already sure she won't turn him down.

My friend just thinks alot is pointing to HS as F1 more so then Madi , im the one that thinks she's been hidden and out of drama since that first night. Yes, she won the fashion show but we haven't seen much else with her? I don't know why but Arie's season platform has me wondering if this is going in a similar direction. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:14 pm

I don't think Pete is ready for marriage. I also am not convinced that he and Madi are the best match. She appears to come from a much more conservative strain of Christianity than he does. If you think about it, Madi's religiousness was noted and a topic of conversation in the house -- but I don't remember the same being true for Pete on Hannah B.'s season. And he has a very liberal attitude toward sex, she obviously does not. What I see going on between them at this point of the show is an intense crush, probably brought on in part by being in the "Bachelor bubble."

I would love to know what Madi was thinking coming on this show. Conservative Madi came on for Mr. Four Times in a Windmill? Something about that doesn't add up for me.

Not that I need to see them be a couple, but I think he and Hannah B. were a much better match.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:@Jolena to answer your question in the episode thread.  HS has never been hidden.  I don't get where your friend sees that.  HS got the FIR, was front and center in the Fashion Show date, etc.  Perhaps she is F1, but I am not seeing a love story.  She declared falling in love with him and he didn't say the same.  I think Peter just wants to make sure he won't get hurt and Madi brings that option while HS doesn't.  She is the easiest pick, because Peter is already sure she won't turn him down.

My friend just thinks alot is pointing to HS as F1 more so then Madi , im the one that thinks she's been hidden and out of drama since that first night. Yes, she won the fashion show but we haven't seen much else with her? I don't know why but  Arie's season platform has me wondering if this is going in a similar direction. jmo

Madi isn't the safe choice.  Hannah S is.

Amethyst wrote:I don't think Pete is ready for marriage. I also am not convinced that he and Madi are the best match. She appears to come from a much more conservative strain of Christianity than he does. If you think about it, Madi's religiousness was noted and a topic of conversation in the house -- but I don't remember the same being true for Pete on Hannah B.'s season. And he has a very liberal attitude toward sex, she obviously does not. What I see going on between them at this point of the show is an intense crush, probably brought on in part by being in the "Bachelor bubble."

I would love to know what Madi was thinking coming on this show. Conservative Madi came on for Mr. Four Times in a Windmill? Something about that doesn't add up for me.

Not that I need to see them be a couple, but I think he and Hannah B. were a much better match.

I think Madi is human just as Peter is. She's falling for the guy and is in denial. However, the HTD makes her realize the issue and she gives her line in the sand. Peter made his decision and Madi makes hers.

Peter is the one gaga over her and we didn't even get to see why. So, yeah it's hard when you see 2 seconds of them together while it's the VF show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:25 pm

I think Peter has the strongest connection with Madi of his season’s women. She has gotten the early “I’m falling in love with you” which is usually a dead giveaway as to who the lead picks. HA hasn’t yet and she only got one 1-1 date. I think at this point VF was his F2 but that changes in the next epi or two.

As for what happens at the FRC that is a mystery. I was surprised RS says it’s not about Madi. I would have guessed that is when Madi returns after Peter chased her down to talk but who knows?

While I don’t think Peter is ready for marriage I still think he and HB had the best connection of all his women. It will be interesting to see once he’s single again if at some point in the future if they try again. They will have even more in common after both being leads especially if Peter’s season has a poor ending. At least if they did try again there wouldn’t be so many surprises as to who they are. If they don’t date they will probably be friends I’d think. HB may still want someone a bit more religious even though she seems more liberal in views these days. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton