SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:31 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I look at it this way.  Peter is well traveled. He has seen many different cities in the US and has talked about relocating in the past.  And, with his job airline travel to visit family would not be that big a deal.  And, as for Madi, she seems to have traveled quite a bit as well.  Her dad's job involves travel so that is somewhat normal for their family.

I could actually see him relocating to the south... Atlanta. The home base of Delta.  Close enough to Madi's family that they wouldn't feel like she's that far away.  Yet, being able to hop on that plane and head to CA to see his family.  Relocating to someplace like Detroit... nah, don't see that at all.  But if he does relocate I would guess it would be to somewhere that has a larger base of Delta flights.

Travel is a part of Peter's family. Dad a pilot, Mom a flight attendant, brother a pilot.  Moving elsewhere just seems to be a non-issue to me and I actually think Peter will adapt no matter where he is.

IMO

Atlanta would make more sense. Auburn not so much. Whoever he’s with will need to be independent with him gone so much, but church can keep you really busy so even if Madi relocates she’d probably be fine.

@Chgohighlife We Southern CA folks have an extra challenge of weather. No way would I move to Chicago. I would freeze my tush off. Would find another way.

JMO

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:34 pm

gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I look at it this way.  Peter is well traveled. He has seen many different cities in the US and has talked about relocating in the past.  And, with his job airline travel to visit family would not be that big a deal.  And, as for Madi, she seems to have traveled quite a bit as well.  Her dad's job involves travel so that is somewhat normal for their family.

I could actually see him relocating to the south... Atlanta. The home base of Delta.  Close enough to Madi's family that they wouldn't feel like she's that far away.  Yet, being able to hop on that plane and head to CA to see his family.  Relocating to someplace like Detroit... nah, don't see that at all.  But if he does relocate I would guess it would be to somewhere that has a larger base of Delta flights.

Travel is a part of Peter's family. Dad a pilot, Mom a flight attendant, brother a pilot.  Moving elsewhere just seems to be a non-issue to me and I actually think Peter will adapt no matter where he is.

IMO

Atlanta would make more sense. Auburn not so much. Whoever he’s with will need to be independent with him gone so much,  but church can keep you really busy so even if Madi relocates she’d probably be fine.

@Chgohighlife We Southern CA folks have an extra challenge of weather. No way would I move to Chicago. I would freeze my tush off. Would find another way.

JMO

I could see him relocating to the South too. I would think he would want her to be near her family and friends since his job does require alot of time away from home. IMO Madi seems to be a really good match for him for many reasons.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:13 pm

Is the show promoting Peter’s season less? I noticed on the wdtvpress.com site where they usually post three promo videos on Thursdays that the video section is not there anymore. And there has only been one article published today (the eonline one) on next Mondays episode. The whole season just doesn’t seem particularly appealing, we’re up to the 5th episode and there’s no real love story building. One week someone is crazy, the next week they look like the voice of reason only to be made to look unstable again the following week (Kelsey). One week someone seems sincere and getting a potential Bach edit, the next week they are a liar (Victoria P.). It’s whiplash. By episode five of Hannah’s season we had three fan favorites in Tyler, Peter and Jed (of course that changed with Jed, but he started out a favorite). This season we have Madi? Something seems very off.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Peter is going to do a lot of press next week. That should provide some clues.

As for Kelsey, how she acted is why her edit is all over the place.

Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Supposedly Fleiss Says there is an ending. He says it won't be spoiled because only 50 people know. (If we can even believe that he's telling the truth ) .What scenario could it possibly be? Just curious to hear what you guys think. TIA
Robert Mills said that on Nicks podcast. They talk about it from 1:06 - 1:11.

Nick said most leads want to tell him the ending. Pete is being very "tight lipped" and isn't telling anyone
RM says "less than 50 (people) maybe" know the ending
Spoilers aren't started by production. Hannah B's season was spoiled by somebody's Mom
The ending is going to be a great event for all of us. We're all going to love it. It's pretty cool

For me the only way viewers are going to love the ending is if Pete ends up with someone. At this point we don't know who that someone is JMO

Link

Personally I would love a final where which ever girl Peter picks dumps him and tells him "I deserve better than your wishy washy a**. Sayonara!"...and then struts her stuff out of there with a big smile on her face.

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Isn't 50 people knowing the ending alot of people to be so sure nothing is going to leak? Im still hoping that RS finds out something 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633
I got the impression the 50 people were all part of production. RM says production doesn't spoil the show. Someone who knows Pete or his F1 would have spoil it. For some reason that hasn't happened JMO

It is still early. People get restless the longer they have to wait. Someone will crack and slip up. Also 50 people that know, is a lot of people IMO!

@sprite I hope Madi dumps him too. Which means that will probably not happen! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:28 pm

So, we’ve now got Madi telling Peter she’s a virgin on their next 1-1 and Peter tells her he is falling in love with her on that same date according to the screencaps thread. Skipping ahead to the real ending sometime after the FRC do you guys think Madi will take him back after she ghosts him at the FRC?

I don’t know if she slept with him or not, really hoping she didn’t, but wondering if she’s either still over him because she is not cool with him sleeping with other women or if she will take him back. Has she mentioned anything on the show about her faith thus far? I only watched YouTube clips for the first 3 episodes. Even if she doesn’t mention her faith on air people following any social media know she’s Christian. I can think of a couple scenarios for how this turns out between them.

1) Madi kicks Peter to the curb and won’t take him back and he looks like a jerk for having slept with other women when he knew she was his F1 and told her he loved her. Madi may not look so good herself as it’s unrealistic to expect any bachelor, especially Peter, to only sleep with their F1 unless this is agreed upon beforehand. Thus, why her family members are following the PR lady Lori K as she may get backlash for that.

2) Or, Madi is very hurt but still “loves” him and decides to take Peter back. I am wondering if Madi feels any pressure to take him back despite her hurt because of her faith and wanting to give Peter a second chance in her eyes i.e. a bit of redemption. If she is concerned with how her faith comes across as a Christian she may consider this. Or not.

(FYI: I’m not personally making any judgments either way as to Peter’s actions but am just trying to see things from different perspectives.)

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Cassie was a christian too. Does anyone know if Madi was just waiting for the right one and to be in love (or engaged ) before sex or if it's a " carved in stone" belief of absolutely no sex before marriage . I think this ending and ATFR is gonna be ugly and sad . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Jolena wrote:Cassie was a christian too. Does anyone know if Madi was just waiting for the right one and to be in love (or engaged ) before sex or if it's a " carved in stone" belief of absolutely no sex before marriage . I think this ending and ATFR is gonna be ugly and sad . jmo

Do you mean Colton? Because Cassie wasn't a virgin.

The issue isn't Christianity imo. Plenty of people are Christians but have sex before marriage and multiple relationships before marriage. Peter is a Christian and obviously, the windmill, yada yada.

So it's really only an issue if Madi herself wants to wait until marriage and I don't know that any of us know that for sure. We've made assumptions based on promos and info from RS - so I'm keeping an open mind on what Madi's attitudes to sex actually are. She might be like Colton and waiting for a serious relationship, not marriage.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:42 pm

The best I think that could come from this mess might be that they both decided to remain friends. Her family is following that seed to mountain project that Peter's involved in and from reading up a little on Maddie's volunteer work maybe when she met his friends and family she was invited to go on that Uganda trip with them. so maybe they will stay friends first, take is S L O W hehehe and see what happens. IDK These next few weeks can't be over fast enough because it's driving me crazy. :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Jolena wrote:Cassie was a christian too. Does anyone know if Madi was just waiting for the right one and to be in love (or engaged ) before sex or if it's a " carved in stone" belief of absolutely no sex before marriage . I think this ending and ATFR is gonna be ugly and sad . jmo

We probably don’t know but I have heard a lot of younger Christians aren’t waiting until marriage for sex. I’m hoping the show at least leaves it vague as to whether or not she did if she did in fact sleep with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:51 pm

The only way anyone knows how religious Madi is by looking at her social media, articles about her family and Jasmine mentioning how she liked doing Bible studies with her. The show hasn't shown one bit of her faith. I think Madi wanted it to be shown, but you this show isn't going to show any of it.

Mills says their conversation pre FS is something to look out for. I really do think it cooled off how Peter felt about Madi. I don't get why, but I really think it did and if she had told him earlier, she wouldn't have lasted till the end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 pm

leavers wrote:

Do you mean Colton? Because Cassie wasn't a virgin.

The issue isn't Christianity imo. Plenty of people are Christians but have sex before marriage and multiple relationships before marriage. Peter is a Christian and obviously, the windmill, yada yada.

So it's really only an issue if Madi herself wants to wait until marriage and I don't know that any of us know that for sure. We've made assumptions based on promos and info from RS - so I'm keeping an open mind on what Madi's attitudes to sex actually are. She might be like Colton and waiting for a serious relationship, not marriage.

Yes that's exactly what I was referring to. Cassie wasen't a virgin and she's a christian. Maybe she is waiting for that special commitment. which is rare these days but I can understand why she would want that for herself. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:06 pm

atem wrote:The only way anyone knows how religious Madi is by looking at her social media, articles about her family and Jasmine mentioning how she liked doing Bible studies with her.  The show hasn't shown one bit of her faith.  I think Madi wanted it to be shown, but you this show isn't going to show any of it.

Mills says their conversation pre FS is something to look out for.  I really do think it cooled off how Peter felt about Madi.  I don't get why, but I really think it did and if she had told him earlier, she wouldn't have lasted till the end.

I didn't know Mills said that. if she tells him she's a virgin this week and he still keeps her and goes to FS with her apparently he's ok with her being a virgin . I have a feeling she did have sex with him. I don't know why but if she was falling in love with him (as the voice over says) and Peter being so affectionate & sexual, imo it would've been very difficult to sleep in the same bed together ( as SC's show). I mean it's possible nothing happened sexually( ie Hannah and Tyler) but with these two I'm not so sure it didn't. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton