SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:The only way anyone knows how religious Madi is by looking at her social media, articles about her family and Jasmine mentioning how she liked doing Bible studies with her.  The show hasn't shown one bit of her faith.  I think Madi wanted it to be shown, but you this show isn't going to show any of it.

Mills says their conversation pre FS is something to look out for.  I really do think it cooled off how Peter felt about Madi.  I don't get why, but I really think it did and if she had told him earlier, she wouldn't have lasted till the end.

I didn't know Mills said that. if she tells him she's a virgin this week and he still keeps her and goes to FS with her apparently he's ok with her being a virgin . I have a feeling she did have sex with him. I don't know why but if she was falling in love with him (as the voice over says) and Peter being so affectionate & sexual, imo it would've been very difficult to sleep in the same bed together ( as SC's show). I mean it's possible nothing  happened sexually( ie Hannah and Tyler) but with these two I'm not so sure it didn't. jmo

Please, the show knows his F4 before the F6 is determined. He had to give Madi a rose whether he wanted to or not. However, I do think he's still falling for her despite of it, but it cools things off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm

Whether or not she slept with him it does look like she expected him not to sleep with anyone else. If she decides not to take him back in the end it’s sadly not a good ending all around for either of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:03 am

I still say sex is not the big issue between them.  She has let it be known that she was very glad it was Peter as the bachelor because that is who she wanted to come on the show for. And, she would have known about the windmill at that time.  If sex was that big an issue, IMO, she would not have even come on the show.

Also, take it with a grain of salt but someone has now said on reddit that they live in Auburn and that there is a lot of talk that she is NOT a virgin.

IMO, the issue she has with the FRC is the engagement without her father's permission.

Again, this is all my opinion and I may be entirely wrong but it is just a feeling I get.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:20 am

I’m not terribly interested to know whether or not Madi slept with Peter. I think, if previews can be trusted, her issue is with Peter sleeping with other women. What’s interesting to me now is that we know from a thread on Reddit that the girl in the elevator is definitely Sydney.

So, does Sydney come back, and then leave again, on Monday and did she in fact have sex with Peter in the hot springs? If that is what’s happened, then Madi saying she doesn’t know if she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else may have been said referring to Sydney and not after other FDs. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:28 am

You don't think the show would have commercials up the ying yang if Sydney did that?  Why would she talk to Peter?  The press release said what happens in the episode.

And people saying she's not a virgin doesn't mean squat unless it was her ex.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:53 am

atem wrote:You don't think the show would have commercials up the ying yang if Sydney did that?  Why would she talk to Peter?  The press release said what happens in the episode.

And people saying she's not a virgin doesn't mean squat unless it was her ex.

I admittedly may be getting fooled by the previous previews. If Sydney isn’t coming back then why do you think those pics of Sydney were in the preview? I could see her being upset that he didn’t give her enough of a chance since he seemed quite into her on their 1-1 especially if they slept together.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about with the she’s not a virgin sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:28 am

gabriele wrote:I’m not terribly interested to know whether or not Madi slept with Peter. I think, if previews can be trusted, her issue is with Peter sleeping with other women. What’s interesting to me now is that we know from a thread on Reddit that the girl in the elevator is definitely Sydney.

So, does Sydney come back, and then leave again, on Monday and did she in fact have sex with Peter in the hot springs? If that is what’s happened, then Madi saying she doesn’t know if she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else may have been said referring to Sydney and not after other FDs. JMO

I must be behind , I didn't read anywhere that Sydney had sex with Peter in the hot springs. Geez this is getting crazy. I was so sure if he had sex with anyone it was in the FS, isn't that the only time that they are alone with no camera's? He can't be that dumb to have sex knowing that camera's are continuously on them? Oh dear.,I think Peter is in trouble if there is any truth to any of the sex stories. I fear what TPTB are going to do with this at ATFR and the girls at the WTA. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:I’m not terribly interested to know whether or not Madi slept with Peter. I think, if previews can be trusted, her issue is with Peter sleeping with other women. What’s interesting to me now is that we know from a thread on Reddit that the girl in the elevator is definitely Sydney.

I must be behind , I didn't read anywhere that Sydney had sex with Peter in the hot springs.  Geez this is getting crazy. I was so sure if he had sex with anyone it was in the FS, isn't that the only time that they are alone with no camera's? He can't be that dumb to have sex knowing that camera's are continuously on them? Oh dear.,I think Peter is in trouble if there is any truth to any of the sex stories. I fear what TPTB are going to do with this at ATFR and the girls at the WTA. jmo

Tammy had made the comment in one of the previews recently and it wasn’t a frankenbite. She said “Sydney literally had sex with Peter in the hot springs”. But then again she said Kelsey had a drinking problem and was a pill popper so I guess we should consider the source. I haven’t watched this show in years, since Des’ season, except for YouTube clips from Hannah’s season so I forgot how misleading the previews can be. I guess we’ll know on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:41 am

Jolena wrote:

I must be behind , I didn't read anywhere that Sydney had sex with Peter in the hot springs.  Geez this is getting crazy. I was so sure if he had sex with anyone it was in the FS, isn't that the only time that they are alone with no camera's? He can't be that dumb to have sex knowing that camera's are continuously on them? Oh dear.,I think Peter is in trouble if there is any truth to any of the sex stories. I fear what TPTB are going to do with this at ATFR and the girls at the WTA. jmo

I haven't seen or heard anything indicating Sydney had sex with him.  The latest commercial focuses on Kelley on the 3 on 1.  The press release has been pretty accurate as to what happens on the show.  

The commercial makes it seem like HS isn't picked and we know that's not the case.  It's Kelley that is cut.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:55 am

Here’s the link to the video where it is said. I thought it was Tammy saying it onscreen but it is just a voiceover. I don’t know who’s voice that is. Oh, is that VF’s voice? It’s at 1:46.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=krSMCzaK0WM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:59 am

Jolena wrote:

They didn’t. But a choppy preview made it sound like the they.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 am

With all of the conflicting information and theories -- does anyone think that Peter might be dating both Hannah Ann and Madi?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton