SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:34 pm

I have a question:  any guesses as to how much time there was between ch visiting Madi in auburn and the atfr? Was that the filming we saw pics of, when we thought maybe Madi was the 'ette?  And also, how much time between the reunion in la by the pool and the atfr? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Billysmom wrote:I have a question:  any guesses as to how much time there was between ch visiting Madi in auburn and the atfr? Was that the filming we saw pics of, when we thought maybe Madi was the 'ette?  And also, how much time between the reunion in la by the pool and the atfr? Tia

Per CH, it was while they were filming the finale of Listen To Your Heart and they decided to talk to Madi. Madi left to LA with two suitcases...I don't remember the exact date, but it had to be then, but Peter was freshly shaved. I know that there were pics of him working where he seemed more upbeat.

CH said that producers had always been in contact with Madi. They probably were telling her stuff to get her hopes up so that she could be dumped at the ATFR.  TPTB don't EVER want the lead being dumped.

Last edited by atem on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Billysmom wrote:I have a question:  any guesses as to how much time there was between ch visiting Madi in auburn and the atfr? Was that the filming we saw pics of, when we thought maybe Madi was the 'ette?  And also, how much time between the reunion in la by the pool and the atfr? Tia

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30889145/madison-prewett-spotted-filming-bachelor-production-team/ Feb 11

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:53 pm

I still can't figure out when Madi went to CA for the pool meeting. They never got to meet again until the ATFR. That's why I think things were so tentative, because I think both were scared how people would react.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:56 pm

atem wrote:I still can't figure out when Madi went to CA for the pool meeting.  They never got to meet again until the ATFR.  That's why I think things were so tentative, because I think both were scared how people would react.

Sometime after February 11. RS did mention in his column after the finale part 2 that he heard Peter and Madi had barely been in contact. I truly don't think they had things figured out by ATFR.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:05 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mom-bachelor-peter-weber-invites-112825321.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm confused by the headline. Selena invited Madi. Is that a mistake or am I just not getting it?

Mom of 'The Bachelor' Peter Weber invites Selena Gomez over for game night

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:35 pm

You're right! sorry about that.....headline did not match content... my bad...

Ps however I found the original headline totally plausible given what we have seen of barbs vengeful nature....feel free to delete!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused by the headline. Selena invited Madi. Is that a mistake or am I just not getting it?

Mom of 'The Bachelor' Peter Weber invites Selena Gomez over for game night

Even GMA knows who the star of The Bachelor was. (rolling my eyes) Yeah, it should have said Selena invites Madi.

BTW, I was trying to figure out when the Madi/Peter meet up was, but saw this post I made.  Good to know that I was right all along about Peter:

I meant, I think she leaves. Now what Peter does because of it, I have no idea. Peter is one of the most wishy washy, weak, wanna be Don Juan I ever seen. Then again, I have always thought this series sucks on getting good Bachelors.

I do know CH says that Peter kept kicking the can down the road and didn't want to make a choice. I think Madi had a line and he crossed it. That was it and she left. I don't see HS turning down the final rose or proposal for anything. There is nothing showing this man is serious about marriage and how he treats women this entire season just gives me a bad feeling.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:46 pm

@Billysmom not your fault, but yes, I did the same thing. laugh out loud Assumed right away it was Barb playing games with Selena considering we know Selena reached out to Madi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:13 pm

One thing I have learned is to trust by first gut reaction (which was spot on about HS being F1 and them not working out) on what happened and not try to fit things to fit RS's narrative.  

I also learned that tracking SHV is not like it used to be with Instagram and the fact Peter and HS didn't meet all of Jan.  I still want to know what happened to create that.  

HS got mad that Madi was getting all the attention when she was F1 (even if it was all just a forced engagement tome).  Madi was affected by all the attention knowing she wasn't, but lingering feelings brought back with the focus on just their relationship.  If the show had a more even handed approach to each relationship, a better understanding and I think Madi would have not been so hurt/conflicted with her choice of self eliminating.

IMO

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:45 pm

atem wrote:One thing I have learned is to trust by first gut reaction (which was spot on about HS being F1 and them not working out) on what happened and not try to fit things to fit RS's narrative.  

I also learned that tracking SHV is not like it used to be with Instagram and the fact Peter and HS didn't meet all of Jan.  I still want to know what happened to create that.  

HS got mad that Madi was getting all the attention when she was F1 (even if it was all just a forced engagement tome).  Madi was affected by all the attention knowing she wasn't, but lingering feelings brought back with the focus on just their relationship.  If the show had a more even handed approach to each relationship, a better understanding and I think Madi would have not been so hurt/conflicted with her choice of self eliminating.

IMO

I blame CH for a lot of Madi's conflict...I don't think she would have ever reached out to Peter on her own. She did it because Chris came and told her that he basically broke off his engagement because he still had feelings for her when Peter said it was only part of the reason. There was def some manipulation from TPTB to try to get a "happy" ending.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton