SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by BlueStarsShiver Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah’s looking nice and happy today. Glad she found her jewelry bag!

And she found her jewelry bag. Things are looking up!
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:58 pm

No more AlabamaHannah. She's now HannahBrown on insta! I totally understand from a branding perspective but I did like AlabamaHanna. laugh out loud

DWTS announcement soon, I hope.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:30 pm

How much did she have to pay for that handle? laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:44 pm

@dee I thought about that too! Someone needs to find the original HannahBrown! laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:00 pm

dee wrote:How much did she have to pay for that handle? laugh out loud laugh out loud
You don't always have to pay laugh out loud. When Hailey Baldwin wanted to change her handle to HaileyBieber, her and Justin just had their people contact Instagram offices directly to sort it out. Obviously not everyone has that type of clout, but Hannah was spotted leaving CAA the other day, that's a super legit agency. If she's being repped by them now, I think it'd be pretty easy for them to get done.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Gosh...thank you all for being a safe place to forum surf.  *edited*.  
So glad she changed the hame on her account.  She deserves to be known this way.  Can't wait for DWTS announcement.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:How much did she have to pay for that handle? laugh out loud laugh out loud
You don't always have to pay laugh out loud. When Hailey Baldwin wanted to change her handle to HaileyBieber, her and Justin just had their people contact Instagram offices directly to sort it out. Obviously not everyone has that type of clout, but Hannah was spotted leaving CAA the other day, that's a super legit agency. If she's being repped by them now, I think it'd be pretty easy for them to get done.

Insta/Twitter will change you to a checked full name account if you are famous enough. Doesnt matter if someone had that account before. I noticed that Zion Williamson (also repped by CAA) now has the same coordinated full name account on both twitter/insta. It used to be two different names (zionw10/zionw32) but he made those accounts when he was 16 and not The Chosen One for the next decade in the NBA that he is today.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Hannah also took out reference to the show in her IG bio and added some pr emails. Besides DWTS she looks like she is getting her social media ready for whatever else she is doing next.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Gosh...thank you all for being a safe place to forum surf.  *edited* 
So glad she changed the hame on her account.  She deserves to be known this way.  Can't wait for DWTS announcement.

I agree. I love the positivity here.  Waitingggg for DWTS announcement. Hope she still gets it. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Gosh...thank you all for being a safe place to forum surf.  *edited*

I agree. I love the positivity here.  Waitingggg for DWTS announcement. Hope she still gets it. 😊

Do you know when they announce the cast for DWTS?  Gawd i hope its Hannah!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:19 am

Hannah's being a little vulnerable in her IG post. She put in her story she had been journaling and wanted to share. I love that she isn't afraid to show this side of her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1F2SEln4qy/

Also I was going to wait to share this until more songs where added but it is now on reddit. Hannah created a playlist of heartbreak songs on her apple music. She just created it Sunday. She hasn't listened to it yet. Didn't want to help add to any speculation. It has 9 songs. Really not thinking it means anything but songs she loves on one subject. I am not going to think anything of it. Especially since she had stories over the weekend seemingly to having fun. 

Hannah is a normal person going through ups and downs in emotion for a bunch of reasons. Only difference between her and most of us is that know one is analyzing our feelings. jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:42 am

Glad she is journaling. This is a mere season in her life that will quickly past. Much better things in store for her. Unfortunately she is away from family and friends to help her through this time.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica