SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:02 pm

I find lobster rolls to be more of a New England or North Eastern thing? Back home he probably just broils the lobster and dip it into butter to eat.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:And, visiting his buddies that he visited on July 4th.  That makes me feel good, I need a breather.

One of them is a photographer, so probably it's a shoot!

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 2 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Rumors are that Calvin Kline is considering him for the face of CK for the year.  Agency would not want him to advertise for anything else.  That would be a big deal for him for sure.

I'd be okay with seeing Tyler is his Calvin's Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:47 pm

The shoot he did today was for @manofmetropolis according to one of the photographers he tagged in his IG story.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 2 66637469_120086429291586_7958526154464122919_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn
mattalbiani
big things happening for @tylerjcameron3 shooting for @manofmetropolis with @matthew_marden

A little bit more about the photographer:
Matt Albiani has shot campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Hugo Boss, Victoria's Secret, J.Crew, Tommy Hilfiger, Cole Haan, Lilly Pulitzer, French Connection, and Vineyard Vines. Editorials include ELLE, MR.PORTER, GQ, MARIE CLAIRE, ESQUIRE, INTERVIEW, and VANITY FAIR, and he has photographed celebrities including Dwayne Johnson, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway, Matt Dillon, and Vincent Cassel.

LOL at the bolded.

source
source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:11 pm

The shoes are New Balance if that helps.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:41 pm

@Astrobach Fan thread!!!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:47 pm

I think there must be some confusion.

This is a FAN forum for Tyler Cameron. Family is off limits in General Discussion threads as per rules, they certainly are not to be discussed in a negative manner in a FAN forum.

As posted many times already in several threads on our forum, we are not discussing GH's life her ambitions her motives her PR people, Tyler and GH or anything do to with GH.

Thread will reopen after posts have been deleted. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Once again, Fan forums are positive posts for the subject title. In this case Tyler Cameron.

Fan Forum Rules

Thread is now unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:51 pm

dee wrote:I find lobster rolls to be more of a New England or North Eastern thing? Back home he probably just broils the lobster and dip it into butter to eat.

New England, and in particular Maine because the lobster is pulled out of the water fresh there. When I go to Maine I have lobster every day and especially lobster rolls. They are divine! I remember some good ones on Cape Cod as well. I guess the little critters must love the chilly New England water. Go too far south and the lobster has to be flown in. In Maryland where I live, it's not lobster, but fresh crab instead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 am

True story....I had my first Lobster Roll in Jupiter, Fla. giggling

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:17 am

In Florida they fish for spiney lobster. I’m not sure of the difference between it and Maine lobsters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

+26
LoveDovez
Just Looking
lleyki
pavalygurl
Stacia620