SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAawards - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:21 pm

mbl wrote:@Summerfun1980 I said music, sports, media.  Not just entertainment.  I should have also said not only in LA.  I think Alan is lovely, I really do.  I just think that Hannah will have lots of options and I think she knows that.  I also think she spends a lot of time outside of rehearsal on non-DWTS things as opposed to sneaking off with Alan.  

Music, sports, and media are all entertainment. I was talking about all of it. Musicians and athletes are the worst of them if you’re looking for loyalty. IMO Most musicians are broke too. Men in media meh. The “successful” ones are much older and taken. I could tell you things about the men in LA. Dating in LA is rough even for beautiful and accomplished women. LA is great for fun, less so if you’re looking for a husband.  I’m only talking about LA because that’s where Hannah is now. No one is saying Hannah needs to marry Alan. We are only talking about right now. Alan is a catch in LA. JMO

No one is saying Hannah will have trouble finding a man but we do know the types she’s been involved with and Alan is a steps above them all. JMO

Your guess as to what Hannah is doing in LA is it as good as ours. We are just guessing.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

CMAawards - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:02 pm

mbl wrote:@Summerfun1980 I said music, sports, media.  Not just entertainment.  I should have also said not only in LA.  I think Alan is lovely, I really do.  I just think that Hannah will have lots of options and I think she knows that.  I also think she spends a lot of time outside of rehearsal on non-DWTS things as opposed to sneaking off with Alan.  

@mbl
I agree with you. There is a reason why most of the dancers marry other professional dancers. It's a world of its own and the greatest synergy is clearly between its insiders, IMO. Aside from that, I really hope as others and I have already said - that Hannah will focus on Hannah - her career, her personal development, her apartment, who she is outside of all the fake worlds she has been a part of, her skills, her insecurities, travel, fun. It is so clear to me she doesn't need to date the first man she saw for longer than an hour after her Bachelorette debacle, IMO. Contrary to popular belief - relationships don't solve problems. IMO Alan and Hannah are just a bad match, period. Friends, yes but, that's it for a whole truckload of reasons. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:31 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@mbl
I agree with you. There is a reason why most of the dancers marry other professional dancers. It's a world of its own and the greatest synergy is clearly between its insiders, IMO. Aside from that, I really hope as others and I have already said - that Hannah will focus on Hannah - her career, her personal development, her apartment, who she is outside of all the fake worlds she has been a part of, her skills, her insecurities, travel, fun. It is so clear to me she doesn't need to date the first man she saw for longer than an hour after her Bachelorette debacle, IMO. Contrary to popular belief - relationships don't solve problems. IMO Alan and Hannah are just a bad match, period. Friends, yes but, that's it for a whole truckload of reasons. All IMO.

Well everyone can have different opinions and I don't see Hannah and Alan being a bad match at all. Hannah has said how much Alan cares and supports her not just as a student but as a human. I also need to find where she wrote that her and Alan work on their partnership and relationship every day. So matter what we think only they know whats in their hearts and how they feel.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

I don’t think anyone is suggesting Alan will solve Hannah’s problems. I just don’t understand why she can’t date and figure out life as most 20 year olds do. She doesn’t need to be a monk. IMO She’s been single for awhile now. Others in this franchise with bigger issues than Hannah jump right into relationships. All of Hannah’s top 3 have.

I can only speak for myself in this regard but I only want Hannah to have fun dating Alan or someone like Alan, not enter into a serious relationship. I’m just talking abut dating, that’s it. Dating can be fun and fulfilling without planning a wedding JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Yeah I’m not trying to marry off Hannah & Alan even if they are dating laugh out loud. I just want Hannah to get out of her ‘southern gentleman only’ bubble but still date a nice guy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:48 pm

southern men > the rest. Lol JMO I’m leaving LA for the south when I’m ready to settle down. So I get Hannah in that regard. Being southern does not equal good. They are not all good but they are more family oriented and willing to settle down earlier than men from other regions. JMO She just needs to walk when the red flags appear and find a good southern gentlemen, if that’s what she wants.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Yeah, I’m totally confused as to why this is being misconstrued into this idea that we all want Hannah married to Alan and to live happily ever after together laugh out loud 

On another note, I’m pretty convinced she’s touring in some capacity. Their reactions in their live yesterday were interesting when tour got brought up and DWTS twitter fans spotted her having a quick business like meeting with the executive director of DWTS before rehearsals the other day. Contracts for tour will have to be signed soon as the celebs for tour will be announced within the next 2-3 weeks.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think anyone is suggesting Alan will solve Hannah’s problems. I just don’t understand why she can’t date and figure out life as most 20 year olds do. She doesn’t need to be a monk. IMO She’s been single for awhile now. Others in this franchise with bigger issues than Hannah jump right into relationships.  All of Hannah’s top 3 have.

I can only speak for myself in this regard but I only want Hannah to have fun dating Alan or someone like Alan, not enter into a serious relationship. I’m just talking abut dating, that’s it. Dating can be fun and fulfilling without planning a wedding JMO

To the bolded: :yes:  most 20 somethings or any age someones, continue self knowledge while earning income and make time to date if that is something they want to do. IMO they also date for fun or a multitude of reasons which are valid but that shifts if they are with someone they see as a potential life partner. At that point JMO just dating becomes more - a relationship.
IDK if Hannah and Alan are or will date. Although I do think Hannah has gone through a firestorm and would benefit from sorting some things out I also think she can do that while dating as long as she has no unresolved romantic feelings from her past.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm

@notarose even if Hannah has unresolved feelings it would be healthy for her to date someone new. JMO it would help her move on like all the men from her season have JMO. Her contestants have hooked up with celebs, dated on paradise, become the bachelor. The only person I haven’t heard of seeing someone is Luke. Time for Hannah to move on. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm

I still think there might be a little something, something going on between Hannah and Alan. It doesn't have to be a long term relationship, it could just be a hot fling, or they could be just very close friends, who knows, but whatever it is, Hannah looks great. She looks so happy right now, and that's all that matters.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:28 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I still think there might be a little something, something going on between Hannah and Alan.  It doesn't have to be a long term relationship, it could just be a hot fling, or they could be just very close friends, who knows, but whatever it is, Hannah looks great.  She looks so happy right now, and that's all that matters.

FULLY AGREE

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:10 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dwts-alan-bersten-may-best-114500494.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna