SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 am

seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

That latest post appears to me to be a cry for support. I think her mom should go to LA for a few weeks. Cook for her, organize her, do her laundry, support her first week(s) of grueling practice and on the show. The world is about to find out what she’s really made of. I wish Hannah luck.

There is nothing preventing Hannah from going to AL for a few days instead of Mommy going to LA to baby Hannah for a few wks. This attitude that Hannah is such a special snowflake that the world must stop what they are doing to bow down to her is part of Hannah's problem. I applaud Hannah for showing her struggles but she needs distance from SM after posting that. SM life is not real life.

Just maybe Hannah still has obligations to fufill and doesn't allow enough time to go home for a visit. We know she had a photo shoot and went to TCA so maybe there are other things that we are not aware of. These trials will only make her stronger.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 am

nannymargie wrote:
seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

That latest post appears to me to be a cry for support. I think her mom should go to LA for a few weeks. Cook for her, organize her, do her laundry, support her first week(s) of grueling practice and on the show. The world is about to find out what she’s really made of. I wish Hannah luck.

There is nothing preventing Hannah from going to AL for a few days instead of Mommy going to LA to baby Hannah for a few wks. This attitude that Hannah is such a special snowflake that the world must stop what they are doing to bow down to her is part of Hannah's problem. I applaud Hannah for showing her struggles but she needs distance from SM after posting that. SM life is not real life.

Just maybe Hannah still has obligations to fufill and doesn't allow enough time to go home for a visit.  We know she had a photo shoot and went to TCA so maybe there are other things that we are not aware of.  These trials will only make her stronger.

Well, that's why I said a few days instead of a few weeks. Anybody can takes a few days off. If appearing for an event that she is not involved in is more important than taking time to get centered, then that's on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 am

Judging from her IG bio change she’s recently signed with a new agent. Imo they’re probably capitalizing on the timing and getting her in front of as many people as possible.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 am

She’s been to AL a few times. I’m not sure running back every time something goes wrong will center her. I just wish she had fam and friends in her new city where she is currently building a life. She’s been spotted at various events and meetings and photoshops so she is working. I’m sure she has a lot of opportunities she’s fielding. Just hard to do it all and deal with all the judgment without a support system nearby that she could see during her off time. But I guess that’s what FaceTime is for.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am

sdmom wrote:Not being shady, but why didn’t she go home and spend some time with family and friends? Is she kidnapped by TPTB? That’s why I don’t understand.
Before she made the move to LA she spent a couple of weeks at home with family and friends in Alabama. 

Feelings aren’t black and white. You can miss your family and friends, feel secluded, and wish you were with them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t also feel like trying to be on your own for a while is what is best for your personal growth. I’m incredibly close to my family and friends and the thought of studying abroad while I was in college terrified me, but I did it knowing it would be best for my person growth in the long run. From what she has been saying, I get this vibe from Hannah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:42 am

Hannah went from the cocoon of having a handler around all the time to being on her own, all while going through a storm of social media and TV and papparrazi. She just needs to chill and take it easy on herself. I actually think Olivia Caridi should give her a call - that girl had a real sheetz show to get through and she has adapted.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I didn’t think Hannah was being shady or snarky towards anyone or any perceived wrong. I think she was being honest and vulnerable about how she is feeling and how life has been for her over the last 12 months. I think what she went through speaks to a lot of young women and actually has the potential to help a lot of girls. She’s really great, very brave. I appreciate her candor and vulnerability, and sharing her imperfect self with the world, and being honest about her mistakes and short comings.

To me it says a lot that she is the most followed person in all of Bachelor nation. The girl/lead who famously ended completely single ... on a show about finding a couple. The most followed/popular, without a couple brand. That’s kind of awesome and cool, and vulnerable and amazing, and it shows her journey and how she handled it spoke to people. She’s going to do great things. What a great Ette, and what a wonderfully complex, cool young woman.

She has thrown plenty of shade during her season on SM. Plenty. At Luke. At Jed AND his family (Good toast...cheers!) and even at Tyler. You reap what you sow. I can only hope she will mature more going forward and stop her childish behavior. Maybe this will be a wakeup call to her. Let us hope. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Hannah is not perfect nor has she claimed herself to be. With everything she’s gone through over the last four months, I believe she has been quite gracious. Some minor shade here and there? Yes, but I can’t blame her. 

Pretty much all of her men have shaded Luke at one point while the show was airing and personally speaking, I think most of them took it too far and Hannah never did IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

No one is perfect, but when you put yourself in the public eye, people are watching you. They are watching what you do and what you say. It is what it is. Hannah has been shady towards total strangers, so I will not make excuses for her. She needs to grow up. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 pm

I’m pretty worn out with this “after all she’s been through” song.
Let’s review:
She had 30 mostly decent guys trailing her to the far corners of the earth in an amazing wardrobe and excellent styling. They mostly wasted their valuable time because she was so obsessed with the smallest mind among them that she could barely pay attention to most of them. She couldn’t even focus or have enough regard for them to socialize with them in the cocktail parties most of the time because she was so distracted by Luke’s antics. More than a month after a normal young woman would have sent him home, he insulted her by asking her what I actually felt we’re a couple of usual questions for a man who wears his Christianity like a suit two sizes too small. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613

Her response: She blurted out the intimate details of her FS date with Peter. duh

Next: She had three guys left. Two of the families welcomed her and offered to support a union with their sons. Delightful people. Mothers in law you could cook with. The third family delivers the polite version of Hit the Road Jack and don’t you try to evuh come before his music. The message was delivered via megaphone directly into her ear so loudly, she cried. console

Then, she sent home a sweet and amazing pilot named Pete. A 4x a nite man. bestbud!

Next, a true Mr. Wonderful picks out a ring and begins to deliver an engagement speech that made ME cry. That’s my quota of tears for the year.  She stopped him and sent him home. Dismissed him. Just like that. :crazed

So against the advice of EVURREEBODEEE, she accepts the proposal of Jed and SURPRISE!! EVURREEBODEEE was right and her stubborn, willful obstinance wrote a check her azz couldn’t cash, AGAIN. Embarressed!

Then she tried to slide Mr. Wonderful into Jed’s slot because it was vacant but, he had the unmitigated gaul to choose living his life over saving her pride. OMG. hissyfit

Poe thang. Poe Poe thang. She suffers so. My heart bleeds. Why doesn’t everyone understand her needs are the only ones that matter??? Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 6 2292733854

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I’m pretty worn out with this “after all she’s been through” song.
Let’s review:
She had 30 mostly decent guys trailing her to the far corners of the earth in an amazing wardrobe and excellent styling. They mostly wasted their valuable time because she was so obsessed with the smallest mind among them that she could barely pay attention to most of them. She couldn’t even focus or have enough regard for them to socialize with them in the cocktail parties most of the time because she was so distracted by Luke’s antics. More than a month after a normal young woman would have sent him home, he insulted her by asking her what I actually felt we’re a couple of usual questions for a man who wears his Christianity like a suit two sizes too small.

Her response: She blurted out the intimate details of her FS date with Peter.

Next: She had three guys left. Two of the families welcomed her and offered to support a union with their sons. Delightful people. Mothers in law you could cook with. The third family delivers the polite version of Hit the Road Jack and don’t you try to evuh come before his music. The message was delivered via megaphone directly into her ear so loudly, she cried.

Then, she sent home a sweet and amazing pilot named Pete. A 4x a nite man. Lawd.

Next, a true Mr. Wonderful picks out a ring and begins to deliver an engagement speech that made ME cry. That’s my quota of tears for the year.  She stopped him and sent him home. Dismissed him. Just like that.

So against the advice of EVURREEBODEEE, she accepts the proposal of Jed and SURPRISE!! EVURREEBODEEE was right and her stubborn, willful obstinance wrote a check her azz couldn’t cash, AGAIN.

Then she tried to slide Mr. Wonderful into Jed’s slot because it was vacant but, he had the unmitigated gaul to choose living his life over saving her pride. OMG.

Poe thang. Poe Poe thang. She suffers so. My heart bleeds. Why doesn’t everyone understand her needs are the only ones that matter???

rofl You missed...bless her heart.

For the most part, I like Hannah, but I agree the hell she is going through is of her own making and while part of me feels sorry for her, the other part...not so much. She needs to examine herself and her choices a lot more than she needs a new relationship or DWTS...but that is just IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Who thinks ABC should give Hannah a free trip to Mykonos? Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f609

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna