SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Still looks like Tyler is at a different table. To me It looks like Tyler and his mom are at the table with the blonde, not Cassie. I also read an article that said he was at a different nearby table.

I'm confused how you're making two tables out of the picture I sent. You can't see Hannah sitting directly across from Tyler? She's actually looking at him in the picture.

Looks like she’s looking past him to me. That doesn’t look like one table to me.

Looks like she is directly looking at him I guess we see what we want to see. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:02 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Still looks like Tyler is at a different table. To me It looks like Tyler and his mom are at the table with the blonde, not Cassie. I also read an article that said he was at a different nearby table.

I'm confused how you're making two tables out of the picture I sent. You can't see Hannah sitting directly across from Tyler? She's actually looking at him in the picture.

Looks like she’s looking past him to me. That doesn’t look like one table to me.

Looks like she is directly looking at him I guess we see what we want to see. JMO

If she is looking at him she is probably seeing GG... giggling giggling giggling

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

If she is looking at him she is probably seeing GG... giggling giggling giggling

What's GG? He's with his mom.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:10 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

It's a joke sorry you didn't get it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:10 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

There are multiple stages at the PCAs with things going on. She is looking at the same thing the man with the glasses next to her is looking at, past Tyler. Her eyes are looking up. JMO

I agree people see what they want to see.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:17 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

It's a joke sorry you didn't get it.

Oh did you mean Gigi Hadid? Why would Hannah see her when she isn't there? Sorry, you're right, I didn't get the joke.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

There are multiple stages at the PCAs with things going on. She is looking at the same thing the man with the glasses next to her is looking at, past Tyler. JMO

Sorry I see it differently but I really don’t understand stand why it matters . Hopefully they are enjoying theirselves. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:21 pm

That dress reminds me of what I considered to be a horrible dress that she wore to her F3 rose ceremony.  Girl definitely has a thing for that type of dress.

As for this dress, love the color. Hate the cut.

I see them at the same table.  Tyler, his mom, Cassie, Colton, Hannah and 3 other people I don't recognize at a round table (blonde hair to Hannah's right, guy in glasses, brunette in gold dress).  Colton has his back to Hannah looking towards the stage.  Cassie and his mom are also turning to look towards the stage.  Tyler is leaning  around his mom to look at the stage.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Here is another picture of their table, though it appears that Tyler's mom has temporarily left or maybe went to the bathroom. Or maybe they're playing musical chairs laugh out loud Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 52 Table10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:26 pm

@Bleiby527 they actually do play musical chairs at these shows. Why I don’t know. Sometimes it is about camera shots and as you said someone had to leave. Is that Cassie is front of Tyler? Hair looks different. Looks like she disappeared too because that woman doesn’t look like Cassie or Tyler’s mom. Or maybe I’m blind.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:31 pm

I think it's Cassie, she's a blonde wearing black that is sitting next to Colton. Cassie is wearing black tonight.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 pm

@Bleiby527 omg that table is smaller than I thought. Awkward. laugh out loud

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna