SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am

I’m not following this at all but it never seems like these so called  showmances end up being anything irl. I guess we'll see. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:31 am

Except for robert and kym. But they were much older.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:48 am

Billysmom wrote:Except for robert and kym. But they were much older.

I was curious a few weeks ago and googled about DWTS romantic relationships post show.  People had a slide show about it in March.  It showed "16" romantic relationships from the show. Only one of those turned in to a marriage... the above mentioned Robert and Kym.  The list:

Cheryl Burke/Matthew Lawrence - married. But, he never appeared on the show. His brother did and Cheryl met Matthew through Joey.
Alan Bersten/Alexis Ren - ended rather quickly once the season was over
Kym Johnson/Robert Herjavec - married. 
Val Chmerkovskiy/Amber Rose - were together for 5 months
Karina Smirnoff/Mario Lopez - met on the show in 2006, split in 2008
Val Chmerkovskiy/Janel Parrish - rumors swirled during the season when they were spotted holding hands in NYC but stopped before the season ended
Mark Ballas/Sabrina Bryan - dated in 2007 and skyped every day while she was filming a movie in India. Only lasted a few months because of her busy schedule
Derek Hough/Shannon Elizabeth - dated for more than a year in 2009
Mark Ballas/Shawn Johnson - romance rumors were around during the season. They never acknowledged them but there was reportedly a nasty breakup
Cheryl Burke/Chad Ochocinco - according to Cheryl they had a "fling" but it wasn't dating
Peta Murgatroyd/James Maslow - went on one date before the season premiere but no relationship ever came of it
Artem Chigvinstev/Nikki Bella - confirmed to be casually dating in January 2019. At that time said it wasn't serious but they do enjoy spending time together. He was still seeing her when this season started filming.

Peta Murgatroyd/Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Jenna Johnson/Val Chmerkovskiy - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Sasha Farber/Emma Slater - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Maksim Chmerkovskiy/Karina Smirnoff - 2 pros, IMO should not be included (were engaged in 2009 but split after 9 months)

IMO, the pro couples should not even be included because of the dance world being small, they could have easily met outside of the show. In fact, some of the pros over the years have had prior relationships before they went on the show... I'm talking friendships (Maks/Tony for one). Especially those who competed in the ballroom dancing world.

So if you take out those 4 couples and Cheryl/husband, that leaves 11 "relationships".  One marriage and 2 that lasted longer than a year.  

Odds are not good at finding a life partner on DWTS.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Except for robert and kym. But they were much older.

I was curious a few weeks ago and googled about DWTS romantic relationships post show.  People had a slide show about it in March.  It showed "16" romantic relationships from the show. Only one of those turned in to a marriage... the above mentioned Robert and Kym.  The list:

Cheryl Burke/Matthew Lawrence - married. But, he never appeared on the show. His brother did and Cheryl met Matthew through Joey.
Alan Bersten/Alexis Ren - ended rather quickly once the season was over
Kym Johnson/Robert Herjavec - married. 
Val Chmerkovskiy/Amber Rose - were together for 5 months
Karina Smirnoff/Mario Lopez - met on the show in 2006, split in 2008
Val Chmerkovskiy/Janel Parrish - rumors swirled during the season when they were spotted holding hands in NYC but stopped before the season ended
Mark Ballas/Sabrina Bryan - dated in 2007 and skyped every day while she was filming a movie in India. Only lasted a few months because of her busy schedule
Derek Hough/Shannon Elizabeth - dated for more than a year in 2009
Mark Ballas/Shawn Johnson - romance rumors were around during the season. They never acknowledged them but there was reportedly a nasty breakup
Cheryl Burke/Chad Ochocinco - according to Cheryl they had a "fling" but it wasn't dating
Peta Murgatroyd/James Maslow - went on one date before the season premiere but no relationship ever came of it
Artem Chigvinstev/Nikki Bella - confirmed to be casually dating in January 2019. At that time said it wasn't serious but they do enjoy spending time together. He was still seeing her when this season started filming.

Peta Murgatroyd/Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Jenna Johnson/Val Chmerkovskiy - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Sasha Farber/Emma Slater - 2 pros, IMO should not be included
Maksim Chmerkovskiy/Karina Smirnoff - 2 pros, IMO should not be included (were engaged in 2009 but split after 9 months)

IMO, the pro couples should not even be included because of the dance world being small, they could have easily met outside of the show. In fact, some of the pros over the years have had prior relationships before they went on the show... I'm talking friendships (Maks/Tony for one). Especially those who competed in the ballroom dancing world.

So if you take out those 4 couples and Cheryl/husband, that leaves 11 "relationships".  One marriage and 2 that lasted longer than a year.  

Odds are not good at finding a life partner on DWTS.

@HaveaDrPepper
Thank you so much for the thorough and objective analysis. So many seasons have seen evidence of what you’ve outlined I can’t believe so many people want to see poor Hannah with Alan. He is the least likely and favorable partner for someone like her, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:54 am

This all reminds me of what happens in local community theatre in my area....inevitable that the time spent together leads to intense feelings, which often dissipate when the show closes. But I am half of one couple that met in community theatre that is still together thirty years later. Kinda reminds me of the odds with The Bachelor, laugh out loud.

I have no clue whether Hannah and alan are good for each other. But I honestly believe each will be missing the other when dwts ends. We shall see what happens. We have seen that Hannah did not always see what was right in front of her....  

As for discussion of her attraction to country music stars....hmmm, that sounds like a teenage fantasy, jmo. I doubt she would be any more secure with a partner living in that world than with living with a dancer paired with attractive women as part of his daily work. Though I guess interviewing the Lanes may have stoked those fantasies a bit more. For someone who wants the focus off her dating life, she sure felt the need to look like she is on the prowl the other night. Tbh, if I were her parents, I would be praying she got off the fame train ASAP, not that she get a gig in TV. But then again I would never have put her in pageants either, so I guess I could've been accused of holding her back from letting her light shine?? All jmo

I guess I'm hopeful that whatever the status of their relationship, both are on the same page. I would just hate for alan to have his feelings, if any, crushed because Hannah has some weird and rigid checklist that he does not check off. If it's that they are truly concerned they would be bickering a lot, that at least would be a bit more understandable to me. I confess though that watching what we have been allowed to see of alan with Hannah it certainly seems like he is a ton more patient and supportive than a lot of men would be.... To the extent that Hannah can be perfectionistic and sometimes over sensitive (tendencies to which I totally relate myself) those qualities in a partner will be very important for any ongoing relationship. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 am

I don’t think anyone is saying Hannah and Alan would be great long time partners. I think he would a fun guy for Hannah to date, for now. And you know what they say about dancers...laugh out loud

I think musicians are the worst though. JMO

Now that Hannah is in LA she’s have several more relationships before she settles down. JMO There are just too many eligible bachelors to pick one and stick with him as soon as you get there, and I know she has plenty suitors.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:04 am

mbl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just don’t think anyone assumes they’ll start dating (if they ever do) two weeks post show. Tour doesn’t start until January. If they decided to give it a shot, it could start on tour and they don’t need to be loud about it. She doesn’t need to run to a media outlet or to her social media to proclaim she’s with him laugh out loud

That makes sense.  If she goes on tour, which is unknown, and something developed there or after, that might not affect her credibility in the same way it would if something starts shortly after the season ends.  

Frankly, it’s no ones business IMO. She’s not the bachelorette anymore and the public is not entitled to details about her romantic life. I doubt she’ll release a statement when she’s seeing someone or say anything at all. Celebs lie about their relationship status all the time. Or say nothing. It’s the smart thing to do. All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Remember what Hannah told Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show - she wants a man who is settled in his career so he can be a stable influence on her while she figures out what she will do with her career. Musician - nah. Dancer - what do they do when DWTS is gone? nah. Model - nah. I could have seen her with Peter (pilot=stable) or Tyler (general contractor=stable) before Alan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:30 pm

@Norcalgal Alan is settled. JMO He has multiple gigs including one on tv, the tour. He will not struggle for work. He is known is his field.

Tyler is not settled. He is only now applying for his license. Currently Tyler is modeling and influencing and looking to get into construction. I think modeling/influencing is exactly what Hannah was saying she did not want. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Norcalgal Alan is settled. JMO He has multiple gigs including one on tv, the tour. He will not struggle for work. He is known is his field.

Tyler is not settled. He is only now applying for his license. Currently Tyler is modeling and influencing and looking to get into construction. I think modeling/influencing is exactly what Hannah was saying she did not want. JMO

Thank You Summer I was fixing to say that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:49 pm

I don’t think they will date but won’t be surprised if they hook up a few times post show to release some energy and there is nothing wrong with that imo.

As for Shawn and Mark.  I don’t know what if anything happened there but whatever it is they are good.  He just spent a week or so staying with Shawn and Andrew in Nashville with his wife.  I don’t think they would do that if there is bad blood.  He can afford hotel rooms.  All iMO.  You can see part of their time together on their YouTube shows.  Here is one example https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwi_1Kemsu_lAhVFXK0KHQIbBskQtwIwAHoECAkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dllz0RVmiyvA&usg=AOvVaw3uGgFExjLPzaZ4JbCc_11g

Also go watch some of their dances on DWTS to see how captivating dances used to be on there vs this season. It’s why I think Carrie Ann has been so hard on Hannah she knows she can do better. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
As for Shawn and Mark.  I don’t know what if anything happened there but whatever it is they are good.  He just spent a week or so staying with Shawn and Andrew in Nashville with his wife.  

Those comments about a nasty breakup were from the People slideshow.  I didn't even know they had a "thing".

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna