SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, May we please have a thread set up for BiP AU season 3?  The rumours have already started... laugh out loud

EXCLUSIVE: Current Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants are ALREADY forming alliances for Bachelor in Paradise 

If there was one thing we have looked forward to for the past two years, it's Network Ten's Bachie-verse spin-off show, Bachelor in Paradise.

And even though it truly is a hot mess - with precisely zero couples staying together - it really does make for some solid entertainment.

And so when Now to Love heard from a very reliable source that contestants were already reaching out to one another for the hit show, you could say we were, well, pretty damn excited.

And by the way, it's not just ANY old contestants. We're talking CURRENT Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants - some we've never even met yet!

"Girls from Matt's [Agnew] season and boys from Angie's [Kent] season are sliding into each other's DM's," our source revealed. "They're forming alliances so that they can stay on the island longer."

And this is genius - because who wouldn't want to be on an island, in summer, surrounded by hot men and women, forming connections to last a lifetime - or at least three months post-show.

"The thing is," our source said, "some of these contestants haven't even been approached by TEN to be on the show. They're just covering all of their bases."It's unclear which of the current ladies will be (or have been) approached by TEN however, we could be looking at a slightly older group of Bachies, if Matt's girls are anything to go by.

Unlike many years gone by, some of the women vying for Matt's heart are slightly older, which could actually cater to some of Ali Oetjen's "older" men including Danny Harris-Wolf, Wesley Ford, Damien Rider and Dan Hobley.

And it seems that going on BIP is quite the natural course for our love-lorn hopefuls.

Todd King, Ali's runner up, revealed via his Instagram stories that he was "on the fence" about it.

When asked if he would do Bachelor in Paradise he revealed that he was "absolutely petrified" of getting his heart broken on national TV again.

"Although I received so much love and support. It was hard to have to watch it back [sic]."

And even though the thought scares him, he would love for his kids to able to see their parents "fall in love on TV".

"I don't know why but I think the idea of that (seeing their parents' first date and first kiss) is so cute. And I think it's definitely possible to find someone else in Bach world.

Former-Matt contender, Jessica Brody (a.k.a Tommy Little's "flame"), previously told us that that BIP would be a "great opportunity to find love".

"I struggled like crazy in the real world," she admitted."I think I'm definitely willing to give it another shot but it is a little bit scary going back into that situation, you know?

"It was definitely a bit intimidating but I'm always open to new opportunities."
So if Todd and Jess are "sort of" in...

Please excuse us while we compile a list of people we'd LOVE to see on the shores of Fiji!

Source

LOL at Todd and Jessica being mentioned in the same paragraph - he'd be all over her IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Bobette wrote:...snipped
Meanwhile, what on earth is this article?  The comments in bold make it sound like Todd is totally up himself these days.  

EXCLUSIVE The Bachelor 2019: Was The Bachelorette's Todd King meant to be this year's Bachelor?

The Bachie mansion was thrown into chaos last week when Nichole Wood threatened to leave after a heated row with rival Monique Morley. But NW hears it's not going to be an isolated incident.

Indeed, an insider claims a "mass exodus" is set to go down – and it's all because of Todd King. Come again?

Yep, apparently a bunch of the girls hoped Todd, runner-up on Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette, would be this year's suitor. 

But they were sorely disappointed when they arrived at the mansion to find Matt Agnew standing before them – who, until he was cast as Bachie, was an unknown astrophysicist from Melbourne.

"The girls didn't want to string Matt along when they knew they didn't have feelings for him," alleges the source.

Todd exclusively reveals to NW that he's in contact with eight of this year's Bachie babes. He also confirms the buzz that some of the ladies weren't happy with Matt's casting.

"They expected me to 
be the Bachelor this year," he tells us. "They also signed up because they thought I was going to be on the show. They were extremely disappointed 
to be honest."

Todd says that if given the greenlight, he'd be the "friskiest" Bachelor the nation's ever seen!

"You've got to remember I'm only 27," he laughs.

So which Bachelorette does the blonde beefcake have his eye on?

"Purely based on looks and what we've seen of their personalities, I'd say Helena or Elly. They both seem really down-to-earth and really wholesome girls."

Hmmm... Given Elly's been pegged as an early favourite to nab Matt's final rose, could an even bigger plot twist be about to go down?! 
Source

No idea why they're plugging Elly so much - she isn't the favourite to win by any stretch of the imagination and nowhere near Todd's usual type from what I've seen.  This whole article is just weird and makes him sound like a dick IMO.

Helena I said when we found her linkedin etc that she was probably cast with Todd in mind (she's from Perth too) but I don't think he would have chosen her either - he seems to like the bad girls - more likely to have chosen Jessica IMO.

So he'd be in contact with Helena and Jessica IMO but I wonder who the other 6 girls are, and why is he bragging like this if he thinks he's a chance for next Lead?  People liked classy Todd IMO, not sure they'd like f&^%boy Todd.
Bachbee wrote:
Abbie's sister started following Todd on Insta, I wonder if there is anything there.. I look forward to seeing them hook up on BIP, totally unplanned of course 
Bobette wrote:Something's definitely up with Todd. Suspect Two Articles in as many days after months of nada.  Not sure if he's angling for Bach 2020 or just slumming it in Paradise but he wants to play ball IMO.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CCPQWrL

Source 
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:...snipped
Meanwhile, what on earth is this article?  The comments in bold make it sound like Todd is totally up himself these days.  

EXCLUSIVE The Bachelor 2019: Was The Bachelorette's Todd King meant to be this year's Bachelor?

The Bachie mansion was thrown into chaos last week when Nichole Wood threatened to leave after a heated row with rival Monique Morley. But NW hears it's not going to be an isolated incident.

Indeed, an insider claims a "mass exodus" is set to go down – and it's all because of Todd King. Come again?

Yep, apparently a bunch of the girls hoped Todd, runner-up on Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette, would be this year's suitor. 

But they were sorely disappointed when they arrived at the mansion to find Matt Agnew standing before them – who, until he was cast as Bachie, was an unknown astrophysicist from Melbourne.

"The girls didn't want to string Matt along when they knew they didn't have feelings for him," alleges the source.

Todd exclusively reveals to NW that he's in contact with eight of this year's Bachie babes. He also confirms the buzz that some of the ladies weren't happy with Matt's casting.

"They expected me to 
be the Bachelor this year," he tells us. "They also signed up because they thought I was going to be on the show. They were extremely disappointed 
to be honest."

Todd says that if given the greenlight, he'd be the "friskiest" Bachelor the nation's ever seen!

"You've got to remember I'm only 27," he laughs.

So which Bachelorette does the blonde beefcake have his eye on?

"Purely based on looks and what we've seen of their personalities, I'd say Helena or Elly. They both seem really down-to-earth and really wholesome girls."

Hmmm... Given Elly's been pegged as an early favourite to nab Matt's final rose, could an even bigger plot twist be about to go down?! 
Source

No idea why they're plugging Elly so much - she isn't the favourite to win by any stretch of the imagination and nowhere near Todd's usual type from what I've seen.  This whole article is just weird and makes him sound like a dick IMO.

Helena I said when we found her linkedin etc that she was probably cast with Todd in mind (she's from Perth too) but I don't think he would have chosen her either - he seems to like the bad girls - more likely to have chosen Jessica IMO.

So he'd be in contact with Helena and Jessica IMO but I wonder who the other 6 girls are, and why is he bragging like this if he thinks he's a chance for next Lead?  People liked classy Todd IMO, not sure they'd like f&^%boy Todd.
Bachbee wrote:
Abbie's sister started following Todd on Insta, I wonder if there is anything there.. I look forward to seeing them hook up on BIP, totally unplanned of course 
Bobette wrote:Something's definitely up with Todd. Suspect Two Articles in as many days after months of nada.  Not sure if he's angling for Bach 2020 or just slumming it in Paradise but he wants to play ball IMO.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CCPQWrL

Source 

Why do people think Helena is so wholesome? She was running around Perth chasing freebies before the show even aired - one of the biggest fame chasers on there.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:32 am

@Vjeff Todd said that because he's on the Bach payroll and it suits the narrative of Matt's season for Helena to be viewed as a Princess, IMO.  I really like Paradise because that's when we get to see more of their true personalities come out. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:22 am

Bobette wrote:
The Bachelor: We already know which ladies are joining Bachelor in Paradise

It looks like it's going to be an explosive season with this year's villain joining to series

An on-set source recently dished to New Idea that the network has begun poaching contestants from Matt Agnew's explosive season, revealing many of the ladies vying for his heart are eager to star in another Australian reality series.

So far this season's villain Nichole Wood, Renee Barrett, Rachael Arahill, Jessica Brody, Emma Roche and Helena Sauzier have all been approached for the spin-off, which will commence filming later this year.

Last season’s favourites Paddy Collier, Bill Goldsmith— who was recently snapped partying with this year's Bachie star Jessica— and Brittney Weldon have also reportedly already signed on the dotted line for the next season.

Source

IMO:
Yes to Nichole (if she drops the act) Helena, Emma and Brittney
No to Rachael (boring) Paddy (aggro) and Bill (just no)
Renee and Jessica I am neutral on since we hardly saw them.

At least this seems to be confirmation Season 3 is a GO!  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:08 am

Just NO to Bill and Paddy! If they’re going to put them on again they may as well bring back Flo and Alexnation as well and call it BIP season 2.1.
I don’t know if Rachael will get a start, she’s hardly been the villain that was promised. Nichole could be good value, Abbie is a lock if she wants it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:59 am

I have a soft spot for Nichole and I don't know why.  laugh out loud  I could see her doing an Alisha, meeting someone she likes and letting down the mean girl walls (...although I hoped for a similar thing with Leah and she just tried to "school" us like a petulant brat.)  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:14 am

Just noting that Mango Bay Resort is showing as SOLD OUT for 12 weeks, start of October to the end of Dec (yet they still have rooms available before and after those dates Suspect).  

Seems they're working to the same timeline as previous seasons or maybe even starting a bit earlier.  Could be interesting since Angie's season will still be airing in October.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  HaNX5ZB
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  N1nrYpr
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  IdJGtmV
bacheloretteau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  A36FUzS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 am

Bobette wrote:I have a soft spot for Nichole and I don't know why.  laugh out loud  I could see her doing an Alisha, meeting someone she likes and letting down the mean girl walls (...although I hoped for a similar thing with Leah and she just tried to "school" us like a petulant brat.)  Rolling Eyes

I really like Nichole too. She definitely dropped whatever act she had on after her one-on-one time with Matt - realised being a producer puppet wasn't going to get her anywhere and decided to be herself. So I hope she get's an Alisha treatment in Paradise and she can be seen as who she really is.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:58 am

@butterflylove :yes:  It's weird, Nichole and Rachael have been equally useless as villains and we've hardly seen much of either of them, but I feel like Nichole has hidden depth and I want to see more of her.  Rachael on the other hand I can do without. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 am

HEY!  Where's Todd gone?   question His IG seems to have been deactivated.  Anyone following him?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:47 am

Bobette wrote:HEY!  Where's Todd gone?   question  His IG seems to have been deactivated.  Anyone following him?

Yes, people on fb are speculating the police job might have finally become a reality.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem