SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:23 am

Yeah @leavers she’ll likely try to pull a “feminism yay!” moment on her way out the door. Although flouncing would probably also ensure that she wouldn’t be the Bette, but it would ensure her a lot of ongoing attention, which will probably be sufficient for her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:35 am

Maybe Abbie wants to shoot her shot with Matt now that him and Chels maybe aren't looking so good (rumours and innuendo and speculation etc, I know) question

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Abbie's either out, or has full access to her phone, as she's posting some shill, and replying to comments. I'd be very surprised if she was already out, so I guess they're just letting them have their phones? Or there was no one there that she liked, so she pulled a big flounce in the hopes of being named Bette? Who knows?
This is why I was wondering and asked who the men were for the originals because I don't see Ciarran choosing her. I don't see Jackson choosing her. I think, to quote her words "it's/she's a LOT" laugh out loud I get TPTB would try to keep her there for drama and since she is F2 but I don't see the men that have been speculated to be on BIP going after her. She was ALL over their IGs liking and commenting but the only one doing that back to her was Todd. I noticed he stopped doing it when she started liking every other guy on Angie's season and tagging them in her IG stories and what not. It's a LOT.

Unless she's still there I actually would not be shocked if she's out after the first RC or so. I also don't think she has a chance of being the Bette (although I think she is desperate to be it), she's way too thirsty and drama prone imo. I noticed in her IG stories she was talking about Sam Wood's season and then Richie's, MattyJs etc and when she watched those seasons and how it relates to Angie's season, etc. This girl KNOWS her bachelor world and is a superfan who studied it all imo. She's there to try promote herself and that's pretty much it imo and I bet the guys know this and aren't into a girl they knew was trying to use them (who knows what she was saying in DMs if she was so bold to tag them all the time). jmo

There's never been a thirstier F2 in the history of BachAU than Abbie. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm

@AllAboutLove I am totally agreeing with this as well. And there is not a chance IMO that she would even CONSIDER getting back with Matt, no matter what is going on with Chelsie ( which are entirely speculative now) . He is NOT the visible, fame thirsty, regular BN guy and is clearly keeping a low profile and back to his normal life. I think he got burned a bit by all the production aspect and is glad to be back in his normal, controlled environment.
As for her phone activity, could it be possible that she is still waiting to be actually in the mix, waiting in a hotel for the sake of creating more drama? I can see how they could use her like that and she’d be game for sure, plus maybe waiting for a specific contestant that we do not know yet?
IF she has indeed been sent home at the first RC it will be cantstopl but will likely bruise her fragile ego, and she’ll try and hide that with some fake empowered woman move .
BTW sorry what is ‘ flounce’ ?
TYIA and as usual all IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm

@Astrobach exactly Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 4256136633 jmo but yep not a chance. Abbie's not interested in being with anyone seriously imo. I'd laugh if she was roseless and sent home and that messed up her plans. It could just be she got her phone and has access or someone else is doing it for her (her sister). I think the latter if she is still there and she has her sister or someone else posting/commenting for her. Unless there's pics of her home I will say she is still on.

ETA: laugh out loud I just checked and of course her IG story and post is her shilling! So much for her being the type to not be thirsty and not there for that influencer life (how she went on and on that she is not going to do that or use IG for that) Rolling Eyes . I said it before and say it again, she's the thirstiest F2 bach aus has ever had and she's as fake as can be imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:27 pm

cantstopl Honestly what must Abbie's neighbours think.  "Honey, the girl from apt 2 is in the back lane smearing herself with things and taking selfies again".  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 7ZSMFzn

Source

That looks very much like something she slapped together for her sister to post while she's away IMO.  Gotta keep the shill dollars rolling in.  

Oh and no way she'd leave before Timm gets there since he's top of her hit list IMO and production will want to get all that on camera I'm sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Astrobach wrote:@AllAboutLove I am totally agreeing with this as well. And there is not a chance IMO that she would even CONSIDER getting back with Matt, no matter what is going on with Chelsie ( which are entirely speculative now) . He is NOT the visible, fame thirsty, regular BN guy and is clearly keeping a low profile and back to his normal life. I think he got burned a bit by all the production aspect and is glad to be back in his normal, controlled environment.
As for her phone activity, could it be possible that she is still waiting to be actually in the mix, waiting in a hotel for the sake of creating more drama? I can see how they could use her like that and she’d be game for sure, plus maybe waiting for a specific contestant that we do not know yet?
IF she has indeed been sent home at the first RC it will be cantstopl  but will likely bruise her fragile ego, and she’ll try and hide that with some fake empowered woman move .
BTW sorry what is ‘ flounce’ ?
TYIA and as usual all IMO

Oh... believe me, she wouldn't go back to Matt (in this fantasy scenario I wasn't actually serious about!) because she really cared about being with him. She'd want to do it for the scandal angle and to "win" the season.  She wouldn't actually want a relationship with him... she'd just want the inevitable headlines. "Matt ditches Chelsie for Abbie"... some pap pics... then on to the next thing. It's JMO but I can see a reality where she'd want to do that.

Flounce in this context means to leave (by choice) with dramatic flair.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Alex has gone off the radar so I'm thinking he's in Fiji now but Matty still seems to be local (has been posting stories which look realtime) and said something about being "married to his boys" for the foreseeable future.  I wonder if TPTB were really pissed off about the pics of him with Jessika and struck him off the invite list.  Would be a shame if so.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:33 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud slather shill slather shill Hugesmile

I read your post starting with "Alex" and my first thought was like please not Alex Nation again!!! affraid Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 Then I realized it was Alex on Angie's season who barely said a word! Hopefully we get to see more of Alex. Abbie stay away!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 pm

@AllAboutLove laugh out loud I had the SAME EXACT IMPULSE about Alex hehehe
Speaking of Alex N. Wonder who will play the bisexual thirst trap this time around...? hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:50 pm

@Astrobach Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 I couldn't watch another season with her. I think the best thing for her is to stay away and be with her son.

The only one I can think of who is thirsty enough is Abbie. I could see her, if she can't get the men she wants, to try with a woman. ANYTHING for attention and to be in the papers no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:52 pm

OH NO SORRY ABOUT THAT! Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

After last season I will forever know the other one as alexnation so didn't make the connection.  I'd have no idea what she's up to but hopefully TPTB are well and truly done with her.

@Astrobach I wonder if they might bring in that girl from the US season who just split with her GF? question

With this lot it's probably the boys more likely to swing that way IMO but not sure TPTB would go there - girl on girl seems more appealing to the AU audience for some reason. Hugesmile

ETA:  Ciarran has definitely been there for a while - photos just surfaced of him flying out last week.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 NhU8RpH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem