SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Agree to a point but the real difference in our rating season is that we have Xmas and NY in summer, i.e. many office Xmas parties, catch ups, family holidays and mandatory annual leave. Makes it hard for TV.

I need 2, 3 days max, then I'm ready to get straight back to the trash.   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698  

I did notice IACGMOOH 2020 is starting early (Jan 5) so hopefully they're bumping everything up a couple of weeks - although we're also getting a bonus season of Survivor so it might have more to do with fitting that in.  A five month turnaround is way too long IMO.

Meanwhile... LOOK WHO'S BACK!  What do you reckon... saving herself for Bette?  laugh out loud

Back so soon? Rumoured Bachelor In Paradise star Abbie Chatfield looks downcast as she returns from Fiji while the dating series continues filming

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3vGay0k

It appears Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield won't find love on Bachelor In Paradise.

Matt Agnew's runner-up, 24, jetted back to Brisbane on Friday less than two weeks after flying to Fiji with another rumoured 2020 BIP cast member.

Returning solo, the property analyst looked slightly downcast as she pushed three large pieces of luggage through Brisbane Airport.

Depending on when filming in Fiji began for the third season of Paradise, it's likely Abbie lasted less than 10 days on the dating franchise's spin-off series.

With three suitcases loaded onto a trolley, it appears Abbie was expecting a longer stay in Paradise.

Source

rofl rofl rofl smileyyay I’m so looking forward  to see HOW she went out...She sure was traveling light... cantstopl I’m relieved, who knows Timm saw her game and said ‘ Nah, thanks’ . laugh out loud  Now let’s hope she is not the Bachelorette. It would be usually a favorite isn’t it?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:46 pm

No way that Abbie would be cast as bachelorette imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Ule.m Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:32 am

Does anyone know if Sam Cochrane (Tara's ex) or Mack are returning? Also, are they considering internationals this year if so which ones because the only ones I can think of right now are John Paul Jones or Jordan Kimball?

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:35 am

sprout wrote:No way that Abbie would be cast as bachelorette imo.
@sprout ITA :yes: not happening imo. I also think she was out earlier too since she was so active on IG this past week and I noticed DM never specified when she came back. No way she'd be the lead imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:37 am

Princess Helena may be out - her first IG story for a while that actually looks live.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 0PqGAW8

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:
@sprout ITA :yes: not happening imo. I also think she was out earlier too since she was so active on IG this past week and I noticed DM never specified when she came back. No way she'd be the lead imo.

@AllAboutLove the article says she arrived back on Friday and they estimated she was there less than 10 days.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:05 am

@Bobette TY yes I must have missed it when I read it. Did it say this Friday? (yesterday) I wonder if she was let go sooner (thus on her phone this past week) and then only flew back. She was so active on her IG I can't see that being just her sister or someone else. It was a lot Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698

Did Helena go on for sure?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:36 am

Ule.m wrote:Does anyone know if Sam Cochrane (Tara's ex) or Mack are returning? Also, are they considering internationals this year if so which ones because the only ones I can think of right now are John Paul Jones or Jordan Kimball?

I have been thinking similarly and only know that Sam has been completely OFF Insta for about a year or maybe more... no news at all. Maybe he really got burned by the experience and is pursuing other creative projects.
I’m not sure about Mack, but I personally don’t care to see him again. He’s done it twice already and it was just confusing and weird.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:02 am

in my opinion Mack is too old for the current crop of women, and moving forward they're making the age range 25-35, so he's out of that range. IIRC he was 37 last year? Mack's heart is in the right place but his inability to read social cues and communicate appropriately for flirting and first date situations just makes him an unpleasantly awkward-cringe watch.  JMO.  

I hope Sam stays away too, I liked him in a way, and thought what happened between him and Tara was really sad.  But it was also really serious and not good at all.  I hope they both stay far away from the franchise.

as for internationals, no signs of any yet? Maybe they won't have any this year. It's kinda silly in a way, unless an Aussie is willing to move to the US or vice versa it's never going to result in a proper couple. and most Australians don't watch the US show so they might as well be total randoms to the average viewer. Alex Bordy was an exception imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:07 am

@leavers Totally agree re Mack missing cues - he comes on too strong too fast IMO.

I was watching johnpauljones for a while but he was posting constantly on IG, didn't seem to show any signs of jetting off anywhere so I stopped following.  That was a few days ago though so probably should check again.

@AllAboutLove Helena wasn't on the leaked cast list so potentially didn't go but I suspect she did since she had only been posting what looked like pre-prepared shilling or throwback pics and then suddenly live again today. 

And yes Abbie got back this Fri just gone (Nov 15th). thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:31 am

YASSSS! Paradise is looking up in my eyes now. I was expecting to have to put up with Abbie Alexnationing it all over the place being the hot ticket, but this looks like she went out early.

I’ve no doubt she went out in spectacular fashion hoping to get the Bette gig out of it, and I’ve also got no doubt that will never happen. She’s too polarising
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:10 am

I'm almost certain Helena is out (if indeed she was in).  She's been spewing shilling posts and live IG stories all afternoon.  Probably shipped out the same time as Abbie IMO.  

Jessica also seems to be out - she commented on Abbie's azz-flashing pic at the beach.  Renee and Ciarran are bound to be a major storyline if they're still both there 2 weeks in.  

They must have had a few shift changes by now to fill the empty spots with fresh meat.  Might go through the IG lists again and see if anyone's suddenly dropped off the radar.

Now that Angie's season has been put to bed I'm hoping we might get some long lens pics in the trash mags this Monday, in particular so we can see which boys are there.

ETA:  Emma confirmed in Ireland, not Fiji.  thumbsup

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 KFSLXRF

Source

And it looks like Niranga may be out.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 KOsBL6R

Source

Matty and Scot both apparently still in QLD.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 7lcHdfu

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Has Timm always been following Helena?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem