SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:02 am

leavers wrote:ugh it's all a gross play for attention, absolutely. He's good TV but I was never a huge fan of Ciarran and this just confirms all my suspicions. I think the one and only time he was real on Angie's season was when he was sad about his grandmother dying.

I do think this might be a good season though!

Yeah I've unfollowed Kiki; vainly smearing 24 ct gold on your face is my tipping point.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 GBQTP7G

Source

I think we've already sleuthed enough to know they're either together and don't care about hiding it or they're not but want us to think they are - that's all I need to know for now and I'm sure we'll be able to work out which scenario is accurate when the season starts and we see what kind of edit each of them gets.

I'm looking forward to the season too!  Seems like a long time since we've had anything meaty to sleuth and I was initially hoping it would start sooner but now that we have Bette NZ starting (hopefully) within the next couple of weeks, BiP in late March/April will be perfect, then Bach in July and Bette in Sept.  Yay.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Horse_Named_Bradley Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:43 pm

Hi all! I think I may have found two international(ish) contestants. Lily McManus was dark on social media while bachelorette NZ and BIP AUS were filming. She got a haircut before vanishing and IIRC hinted that she had something in the works. She returned to IG on Nov 23rd. She's not the bachelorette, so she may have been on BIP! Also, Christen Whitney ("scallops") from US Bach/BIP liked her return post, indicating that she may have also been a contestant.

Edit: Christen Whitney doesn't appear to be following any confirmed S3 people, and she's following Courtney. So that "like" could be meaningless with regards to BIP. Lily follows Ciarran and Timm.

Last edited by Horse_Named_Bradley on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information.)
Horse_Named_Bradley
Horse_Named_Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 pm

:Welcome @Horse_Named_Bradley Love your username and avatar.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

Re: Lily, I had her down as a potential contestant too (see upthread here) and good match for Timm, but the dates didn't seem to line up.  She went dark on social media mid-October, long before BiP started filming, and returned back the same day as Art (host of Bette NZ) which seemed like a bit of a coincidence, even though as you say, it's been confirmed she isn't Lead.  But, maybe that was deliberate red herring and she was in Fiji.  She's been following Timm since the start of Angie's season but only just started following Ciarran this week so that's new information - nice pickup.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 U7ebRC6

Source

She's been in AU over Xmas/NYE so could be rendezvousing with a secret boyfriend, but if she was on BiP I'd doubt she went to the finale because others (including the show photographer) didn't get back till the start of Dec.  Also her most recent IG post (before Xmas) seemed melancholy IMO.  At this stage I'm thinking she was either tied in with Bette NZ in some way other than Lead, or she's been filming something related to her role as Youth Ambassador the the Deaf Foundation.  Note the first word she uses to describe what we'll be seeing of her in 2020 - the "disabled" Lily.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 TPpZLwu

Source

I notice she has also just started following Lonely Planet so that's interesting. I wonder if she's been doing some filming for them? A segment about travelling with a disability perhaps? Also of note IMO is that Courtney has been in AU over Xmas and New Year.  I can't see them both being here and not meeting up, since they seem to have remained close since their breakup, and yet neither has posted anything together which has me  Suspect

Re: Scallops (laugh out loud) I am not familiar with her but will have a snoop.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:24 am

Welcome1 @Horse_Named_Bradley so glad to have you join and hope you stay and post more Smiley ! It’s very possible Lily was on BIP AU so all the clues help!Like @bobette posted it’s been speculated Lily could have filmed this season or else something else. She was MIA on her during a lot of the filming time. One thing I can only think of is that, if Lily didn’t film anything and is not on BIP OZ then I think she is following Timm (maybe she saw him on social media or something awhile back somehow) and perhaps following Ciarran because she watched the Bette au season maybe and was in Australia during the mia time? Or through following Timm on IG? Not sure but we don’t seem to have gotten a lot of paparazzi photos like we used to for past seasons so will need to sleuth until confirmed. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:27 am

@AllAboutLove - Yeah we got no pap pics from Fiji whatsoever.  I'm sure they exist - and some in the media will have seen them IMO - but TPTB have probably paid blood money to keep them under wraps for now.  Time for some old fashioned sleuthing!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:45 am

@Bobette IA, they definitely exist Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 4256136633 they must have them in the private folder on their websites and we’ll see they had them all along laugh out loud. Love some old fashioned sleuthing, so I’m game :yes: :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:49 am

@Horse_Named_Bradley starwelcome Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Horse_Named_Bradley Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome, all!! Smiley I wish we had pap pictures! I'm especially curious about who the international intruders could be. IIRC you guys sleuthed Demi as being a possibility (and Helena follows her), but I couldn't find any other likely candidates by searching through follows. A couple of the women follow Tyler C, but he's way too high-profile to go and is distancing himself from BN. Demi source: [url=https://servimg.com/view/20152967/1]]

Last edited by Horse_Named_Bradley on Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added screenshot source)
Horse_Named_Bradley
Horse_Named_Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:01 am

Noting that Ciarran appears to be bunking with Timm and Jackson in Melbourne.  Odd move since he had planned to move to Sydney (where "rumoured flame" Kiki lives).  Wonder if they crashed & burned already (or just grew tired of IMO putting on a showmance...)

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 UPp5tNZ

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 RwSksrh

Source

Also: I've still got my eye on Britt & Jackson.   Suspect

Australian reality TV stars auctioned themselves off for charity on Saturday to raise vital funds for the ongoing bushfire crisis.

Contestants from Married At First Sight, Love Island and The Bachelor franchise were made available for purchase by the highest bidder.

While most stars secured $500 or more, Bachelorette star and the event's co-organiser Jackson Garlick (Angie Kent's season) was sold for a whopping $1600.

Bachelor star Brittany Hockley documented the in-demand auction on her Instagram story from the Robin Hood Hotel, writing: 'Selling a date with the man himself. Wait until you see what he goes for.'  

A bidding war was sparked when the auctioneer cheekily joked that the date would also come with breakfast.

The auction for Jackson was soon closed at $1600, and Brittany joked: 'Mate, better be a bloody good date.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:26 pm

Keira, Timm and Ciarran hanging out, on Timm's IG this week -  maybe supports Keira & Jamie connection?

(sorry I can't source it but hopefully someone else saw it)
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:31 pm

Whoever predicted Demi (can't remember who sorry) you get a gold star.   thumbsup

I could see Ciarran and Demi as a pairing - far more believable that Ciarran and Kiki IMO.

US BIP star Demi Burnett is rumoured to be appearing on Aus show

'We see you': History-making US Bachelor in Paradise star Demi Burnett is rumoured to be appearing on the 2020 season of the Australian show

Demi Burnett made history by being half of the first same-sex couple in Bachelor Nation history after falling in love with Kristian Haggerty in the US version of Bachelor of Paradise.

And speculation is now mounting that the blonde beauty is headed for Australian screens, after she was caught leaving comments on Ciarran Stott's latest Instagram post.

The connection was revealed by Real Talk Australia, who shared a post on their account, captioning it 'We all see you'.

Cirrian, who is a confirmed star of the hit shows 2020 lineup, posted a photo with a mate before they enjoyed a boys night out.

Demi responded underneath, by leaving two emoji's on the post.

The US star is also following Cirrian and model Lily McManus, who is widely rumoured to be appearing on the same season of the show, which filmed late last year.

It wouldn't be the first time producers have looked to stars from the US to spice up the franchise in Australia.

Grant Kemp was brought over to appear in the 2018 Australian season where he won the heart of blonde beauty Ali Otejen, who later moved to the US to be with him after the show wrapped.

But the relationship famously ended in a cheating scandal, when Grant alleged to the Kyle and Jackie O show that he caught Ali on the stairs, with a friend 'going down' on her.

'I had left to go and find my friends. I came back inside [my house] and a man was going down on her on my stairs. So I kicked her out that night,' he said.

Meanwhile, the latest season of Bachelor In Paradise, which went into production in Fiji in November, would have been perfect timing for Demi who broke up her fiancee in late October.

Demi made the announcement on Instagram, posting a black and white image of the pair on the couch having wine.

'What has always been at the forefront of our relationship is love and care for one another. Our priority is doing what is best for us,' she wrote.

'With a heavy heart full of love for one another we have decided it is best for us to take a step back from our relationship.'

The breakup came just a month after scenes of Demi proposing to Kristian during the Bachelor in Paradise finale aired in the US.

'I found myself in you,' Demi said during the episode, dropping to one knee with a diamond engagement ring.

Source

But since when is Lily "widely rumoured" to be on BiP AU - except by us?   Suspect   

She is following Demi though, so it's looking more likely she was there.  Yay for more Lily if so.   cheerleader

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1QjKkZF

Source

Also if Lily was in Fiji, she could potentially have been visiting a partner in AU over Xmas/NYE IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:59 am

@Bobette

I found this on my log:

BACHELOR IN PARADISE - AUSTRALIA - SEASON 3 - MEDIA SM - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*
@Bobette you mean Demi? Oh, well, she is still here, I think, but yes, she would fit the thirsty profile for sure and would go for ANYONE and is the kind of narrator that TPTB likes to have to stir things up. I’ll keep it on my radar as she is usually going to DWTS ‘ to be on TV each Monday to support Hannah ‘ hehehe
by Astrobach
on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Not surprised at all, and wonder who she got interested in, we know they LUUUVV these characters that stir the pot, and go for men AND women. Being ‘ sexually fluid ‘ as they like to call it. Demi fits that role to a T and after a failed engagement to her ‘ soul mate Kristian’ I am curious to see who will be her next ‘prey’.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem