SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:15 am

This doesn't make any sense at all. no idea

I can't think of any valid reason to shelve it when it's already been filmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:06 pm

Bobette wrote:Redfacemad Not.  Happy.  Jan.

I do not understand the point of this at all - editing would have been finalised months ago surely.  :pout

Wow! I think this is a very dumb move! So, to me it means this will never be shown.

Looks like there will be no sleuthing on anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:47 pm

As if I needed any confirmation, but surely there are no lasting couples from this show.  If there is, by some miracle, how happy would they be having to keep everything secret for an indefinite period laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This doesn't make any sense at all. no idea

I can't think of any valid reason to shelve it when it's already been filmed.

And no one can leave the house!! It is crazy. Must be another reason.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:32 am

Would BIP and Masterchef have been running concurrently? If they were, it makes sense to split them to give them more content for later in the year seeing as Bach and Bette are getting Corona-ed. But I’d rather have BIP first
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am

Usually MC don't start till first week of May. BIP aired before that

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:24 am

My care factor for this show is practically zero at this point but noting for the record:

If you're trying to avoid Bachelor in Paradise spoilers, look away now.

Jackson Garlick appears to be back on the market after failing to find love on the Fiji-based reality series, which airs on Channel 10 later this year.

The rugby league player, 26, was spotted on Tinder this week, which confirms he isn't dating someone from the show.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8194357/Bachelor-Paradise-SPOILER-Jackson-Garlick-busted-Tinder.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 am

This is why waiting 5 months after filming to show the show (at the best of times) is dumb!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:44 am

Has anyone else seen Jarrod Woodgates Instastories tonight?
He’s with Sam and Renee and from what I’m guessing it looks like Renee and Glenn Smith are supposedly dating and this is the guy in the Clip people mistook for Jarrod. Is this a couple you had all sleuthed from the season?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:05 pm

That is interesting, thanks @Kas_256.  Glenn and Renee haven't been sleuthed as a couple, it was just a hunch I had from some of the screencaps.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 pm

I just watched Jarrod's whole swathe of instastories (painful - they are not my favourite contestants laugh out loud) and Renee didn't say who she's dating but did say she's "the happiest she's ever been".  Someone asked if she was dating Glenn and she just raised her eyebrows - that's not convincing enough for me.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 F2921ab

Source

Looking at the SCs compared to the pic above, Renee's skin is not dark enough to be the girl with the chipped red nails IMO so if she did end in a couple I don't think we have SCs of them.  Who did we think this most likely was?  Sogand and Jamie?  I can barely remember, it all happened so long ago...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 DQo0imd

Also noteworthy, when someone asked if Renee was Ciarran's ex, Sam said they "do not speak that name in this house" and "goodbye to toxic relationships".  So yeah, as we had already sleuthed, I think we can expect an Alex & Ritchie style Paradise showdown between Renee & Ciarran. Rolling Eyes

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 HCT9X3a

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:03 pm

The story that I thought was more so linking her to Glenn was one of the earlier ones - when someone asked about her being a third wheel to Sam and Jarrod and she basically said hurry up and get up Here Glenn - and they tagged Him.🤷‍�

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem