SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am

@bachie.bachie I thought the exact same thing re: Chris and Conor.  :yes:  Makes me think Conor doesn't go far since the girls in particular would be pissing in his pocket if he was one of the finalists IMO.

In contrast Glenn is suddenly hot property - didn't see anywhere near this amount of interest after Angie's season but even girls who weren't in Paradise are cheering for him and acting like they're besties.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:23 am

I definitely think Chris lasts longer / is more personable because of the sheer amount of Bachie followers he has compared to the other two. I'm interested in how Megan and Brooke know him, but less so Brooke because of the Perth/WA connection..

Also well done sluething these guys, this morning everyone! You never fail to amaze me.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:26 am

Interest in Glenn during Angie's season from one person laugh out loud

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:43 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:08 am

Fantastic sleuthing to find the new contestants! bowdown

I expect the admin of my Facebook Bachie group to “reveal” them to the group shortly, to much admiration, closely followed by the Daily Mail laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:28 am

You guys have been busy today! Nice work on the new contestants.
I’m not sure how the idea on “unknowns” will be received by the public but I am interested to see how it goes. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them is in one of the final couples - possibly because they are more inexperienced and easily manipulated by TPTB 🤭😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:58 am

My thoughts exactly @Kas_256 - plus they will be more desperate to make the most of their 0.2 minutes of fame and be willing to hook up with anyone (*cough Keira*) to hang round, IMO. I could see Mary's babydaddy being one of the ring-ins :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:06 am

Okay not even sleuthing but what a guy
One minute of Glenn being a legend
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 am

clapping! Congrats everyone on the terrific sleuthing of the new contestants! Wow!

@bachie.bachie you have gone through the initiation process with DM without being credited. Take it as a compliment of your hard work. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:55 pm

Thought I would look at who Conor is following on ig.  Predictably he is following the other two newbies, and no-one else, except for Mary's mother!  What could this mean plotting Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698   (Actually I'm assuming it is her mother, they look exactly the same)

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 TMqbhQ2
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Ahhhh... I think we may have found one of our missing puzzle pieces!   clapping! Excellent work @Agent99.  

Yes I think it is her Mum - "Minha filha" means "my daughter" https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Hal6Vha4O/

Pic from July 20 last year (two days after the first trailer for Matt A's season aired). Caption reads: "Congratulations Mary"

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 W5NeAEV

Source

Now to get a good comparison shot of Conor's hands.... :detective

ETA: If he's a finalist TPTB may have told him not to follow/accept follows from other contestants - could explain the difference in following patterns compared to Chris (or maybe Chris is just more popular/likeable as speculated)

So where does that leave us for the finale...

Mary and Conor ?

- Mary shortest odds on Sportsbet and hands match male ring box SC.  Conor following Mary's Mum.  Can't see Mary with any of the other guys on the known cast.  I think this pairing is almost certain at this point.

Glenn and Alisha ?

- Glenn second shortest odds on Sportsbet, hand veins match light blue jacket SC.  Alisha relocated to Perth.  Both appear smart/mature and have "grown up" jobs.  Multiple random SM connections.  Yes, IMO.

Ciarran and... ?

- Third rank on Sportsbet, but is expecting to receive a bad edit.  Was all over Kiki (who left early) post-show. Will probably make the final 4 couples but either gets dumped or dumps the girl right before the finale, IMO.

Renee and... ?

- Was the last girl to re-emerge on SM.  Edit will probably portray her as a "victim" re: Ciarran (even though IMO they both love the attention).  Deliberately misled SM followers with the Glenn red herring, IMO.

Alisha would be a very popular finalist after the Jules mess last season, IMO.  Mary is popular we the YAS QUEEEN crew on social media and would be another popular finalist IMO.  And people would no doubt enjoy seeing "victim" Renne get a happy ending.

... but who would she be with?   scratch  None of the other guys on Sportsbet have short enough odds to make the finale IMO, so it's not Timm, Jake, Jamie or Niranga - it's someone who comes in later.  She's friends with Matty, and Jackson seems too vanilla.

Thoughts?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 pm

When are we expecting the three new men to arrive

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem