SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 am

IMO Val chose Christie strategically. She is very connected in the Hamptons and NYC and he and Maks have both dabbled in modeling without much success. She may not be the contact he needs but, she’s certainly a better shot than Hannah so, I don’t think the fact that he did not choose her is any reflection on Hannah’s talent or potential to win.
Christie is a much better person for him to know/become friends with, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 am

ETA:  This article is apparently incorrect.  See @havaDrPepper post below for corrections.

Newsweek article reveals the dancing pairs:  

But if you like a good spoiler, the wait is over. Official pairs were revealed on Gold Derby August 29. In the list below, the celebrity is followed by their professional partner.

Kate Flannery and Sasha Farber
Ray Lewis and Cheryl Burke
Kel Mitchell and Witney Carson
Lamar Odom and Emma Slater
Sean Spicer and Lindsay Arnold
James Van Der Beek and Peta Murgatroyd
Mary Wilson and Keo Motsepe
Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko
Christie Brinkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Ally Brooke and Brandon Armstrong
Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten
Karamo Brown and Jenna Johnson

The late reveal of dance partners won't be the only change this season. Fans were stunned after the cast photo revealed and ultra-classy shot with all celebrities in black, evening attire. It was a change from the show's typical aura, which includes lots of sparkles and excitement. It's said the show's set will follow suit this year, with a high-class facelift.

Source:   https://www.newsweek.com/dancing-stars-spoilers-reveal-celebrity-pro-pairings-ahead-premiere-date-1457640

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:30 pm

I'd take that with a grain of salt for several reasons:

1) PureDWTS website has sleuthed photographs of one of the pairs that goes against what this list says. They are as good at sleuthing dancing as this forum is bachelor related things. They sleuthed Ally with Sasha not Brandon which means Kate cannot be with Sasha.

2) dancedishwithkb (a dance blogger with excellent reputation for getting things right) posted on 8/27 about 8 confirmed partnerships... including one that has 2 pairs wrong on that list. She lists Lamar Odom with Peta not Emma. She lists Emma with James which leads to...

3) PureDWTS also suspects that James Van Der Beek is with Emma. Fingernail polish convinced some of them that the photo on the dancingabc ig account is Emma, not Peta. Also, see #2.

4) Tom has said in an interview on Sirius radio that Keo is a "rotating pro" this season which means he will not have a partner. The other rotating pro is the new gal Daniella. Her husband and the other new pro, Pasha will apparently be in a partnership.

Only 7 partnerships on that list appear to be correct.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am

Christie Brinkley is out. She broke her arm during rehearsals and required surgery. Her replacement is her daughter, Sailor.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/christie-brinkleys-daughter-takes-moms-place-dancing-stars-65633506

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Poor Christie! That's a lot of pressure for her daughter but I imagine they'll be kind under the circumstances.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

albean99 wrote:Poor Christie! That's a lot of pressure for her daughter but I imagine they'll be kind under the circumstances.

Not according to Len! giggling

Ginger Zee talked to him in the clip at the link I posted.

The saving grace is that there is no live voting tonight. There will be judges' scores for this week and next week plus the live voting during the airing of the show next week to determine who goes home. So every contestant will get to do a minimum of 2 dances before possibly going home.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm

I just saw that, @HavaDrPepper Good old Len. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Christie Brinkley is out.  She broke her arm during rehearsals and required surgery.  Her replacement is her daughter, Sailor.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/christie-brinkleys-daughter-takes-moms-place-dancing-stars-65633506

That's too bad. I'm sure she's really bummed out.

This makes me sick! 2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 That's it, no more snacks for me!  2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

She even fit perfectly into her mom’s performance outfit for the season premiere. Brinkley’s outfit did not need to be altered at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Erin looks great as usual.

Hannah's intro is cute. She gets Alan who is a sweetheart. They are not bad. I thought there was a little timing issue at the start, but not too bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:02 pm

I did not know where to put this- so trying here. Please place where best.                                                                                    
 There is a new Tv series called Flirty Dancing.  I found the right place for this.                                        

just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@just me

Flirty Dancing Thread
Thank you so much!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Chgohighlife
Sprite
Doats
HavaDrPepper
GuardianAngel