SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:49 am

Oh wow it looks gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the rest. How long has it been now that they've been building their home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 am

@GuardianAngel I believe since summer of last year
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Reveal
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HFnWZn2PN/?igshid=19fl2zgeov5gr

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 13 Dcc5fb10
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:01 pm

omg it's beautiful! I've always loved navy. I wish they would have shown more, snoopy me. laugh out loud

@Pinkpincess thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:46 pm

@GuardianAngel Well you can see more on the photographer's IG stories here:
https://www.instagram.com/kristen.mayfield/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:06 pm

@aviej Thanks. I must have missed it, it's gone now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Jojo and Jordan will be live with Chris Harrison and Laura
Zima on his ig tonight 6:30 PT/9:30 EST

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IV_pVgmqy/?igshid=1b7o2eunzhokq

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Jojo and Jordan will be live with Chris Harrison and Laura
Zima on his ig tonight 6:30 PT/8:30 EST

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IV_pVgmqy/?igshid=1b7o2eunzhokq
Great! I need some good content during this quarantine time. wine
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Sorry 9:30 PM EST not 8:30
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is managing the situation is in right now wherever u are. Am spending q-time starting spring cleaning slowly.

Just heard Jojo and Jordan talk about possibly postponing their wedding. Such a bummer but I agree w them - they waited for a long time to have the wedding that is authentic to them and they won’t do it unless they can have it.

Did u know that they are almost ready to adopt another GSP? Accdg to Jordan yesterday , they’re waiting for the phone call to pick Jackson’s playmate . Any guess on the name ? Another “J” maybe?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:23 pm

vernie113 wrote:Hi everyone. Hope everyone is managing the situation is in right now wherever u are. Am spending q-time starting spring cleaning slowly.

Just heard Jojo and Jordan talk about possibly postponing their wedding. Such a bummer but I agree w them - they waited for a long time to have the wedding that is authentic to them and they won’t do it unless they can have it.

Did u know that they are almost ready to adopt another GSP? Accdg to Jordan yesterday , they’re waiting for the phone call to pick Jackson’s playmate . Any guess on the name ? Another “J” maybe?

Hi Vernie, nice to hear from you. I saw the FB live with SEC when Jordan mentioned the adoption. That is so sweet. During this time is a perfect time to adopt a pet - you get to potty train etc and you will be around 24/7. Really sad that they may have to postpone. I am still holding out hope though. But I understand you stand to loose a lot contractually if you cancel/postpone your wedding too soon. IF you wait till the last moment to cancel and sight 'act of God' I think you'd loose less financially. Raven and Adam are waiting till May 1 to reassess before their May 30 wedding. But I really hope J&J's date is the end of July. I wish I knew but JoJo kept saying it's between May and July and Jordan was saying June/July. Hope it's the latter for his sake. A year from now is a long way off!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:28 pm

@vernie113 nice to see you! I hope you're well.

I wondered what J&J were doing about wedding plans. @aviej thanks for the update.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99