SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm relying on you all to keep me updated with all things Bach as I'm on my way to the homeland of the Bach rejectees for a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if I have any sightings in the wild laugh out loud

Hopefully I'll be able to catch some episodes on Bach Archive around the pool
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:53 pm

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11
7:30PM - 8:40PM

In the group date, the girls test their chemistry with Matt in front of each other. One lucky girl gets to 'move in' with Matt. Later, two girls go head-to-head in an epic cocktail party showdown.
yourtv

Through my oh so amazing powers of deduction.. and the season preview and episode promo..

Group date
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen35
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen36
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen34

Elly with the SQT..(and putting the nail in her coffin)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen41

Move In - Abbie's 2nd single date
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen38
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen31

Cocktail Party Showdown
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen37
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen32
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen39
Tenplay.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Different clothes to when they are all standing on the verandah in the leaked photos. Do we think they go on a getaway?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Thus that is the fake story about one contestant sneaked into the Bach pad and spent the night.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Sundy wrote:Different clothes to when they are all standing on the verandah in the leaked photos. Do we think they go on a getaway?

Yes could be a getaway - This room doesn't seem to match the Bach Pad room that Brooke visited Nick in.  The house does have 5 bedrooms but the style looks different IMO (Bach Pad interior looks more "solid" if that makes sense).

It would also leave Chelsea as the only one to visit him in his "real" home, setting her up as the wholesome "wife" character and Abbie as the sexual piece-on-the-side who the man only hooks up with in hotel rooms on business trips.  laugh out loud

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen38

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 PJBwlnD

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Xz37jZO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Skipped last episode but watched this one.

Helena: the first part of her is grilling! and she freaked out.  I guess she’s used to be pursued and not to be a pursuer . “ I’ve never had my heart broken “ oh you will girl. Or, the producers will make you feel you are heartbroken.

Interesting they didn’t show a close up of their kissing.

GP: here’s Matt’s reaction when Abbie’s portrait was revealed

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 5d920e10

Vs. Chelsie. He looked like a proud parent!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 95810e10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 73155910

Chelsie’s SQT. His hand was behind her and kept rubbing her!

Look at his expressions when Chelsie said she could see herself falling in love with him

Big toothy smile!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 4819ad10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 A67e5d10

Compared to his polite smile when Elly said she really like him.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Bb422d10

CP:
Someone said upthread Abbie and Matt was sitting very close to each other, but I actually saw Abbie pushed herself closer to him.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 F12a6910

Looks like another Abbie episode. I think I may skip it !

https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2019/09/05/bach-au-s07e12/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 pm

sdmom wrote:

Helena: the first part of her is grilling! and she freaked out.  I guess she’s used to be pursued and not to be a pursuer . “ I’ve never had my heart broken “ oh you will girl. Or, the producers will make you feel you are heartbroken.

I don't see Helena as emotionally invested in Matt at all. She's the one who was busted trying to get freebies before the show aired IIRC. She's 100% here for her career as a ~wellness coach~, not romance
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:27 pm

leavers wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I don't see Helena as emotionally invested in Matt at all. She's the one who was busted trying to get freebies before the show aired IIRC.  She's 100% here for her career as a ~wellness coach~, not romance

~wellness coach~
Your passive aggressive tildes made me chuckle.  giggling I agree it's one of those occupations IMO only usually available to those lucky few with family wealth behind them.  

I have a friend who is an ~artist~ and I love her dearly but she probably wouldn't be able to enjoy her "career" without her tradesman husband who works 90+ hours a week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 pm

I quite like Helena, I think she's got a sense of snark and dry humour, but she is definitely not there for the right reasons Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f60f

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:59 pm

butterflylove wrote:WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11
7:30PM - 8:40PM

In the group date, the girls test their chemistry with Matt in front of each other. One lucky girl gets to 'move in' with Matt. Later, two girls go head-to-head in an epic cocktail party showdown.
yourtv

Through my oh so amazing powers of deduction.. and the season preview and episode promo..

Group date
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen35
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen36
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen34

Elly with the SQT..(and putting the nail in her coffin)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen41

Move In - Abbie's 2nd single date
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen38
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen31

Cocktail Party Showdown
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen37
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen32
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen39
Tenplay.

OK. Here we go with the epic dilemma of Abbie vs. Elly in the pic. With the head down...
ABBIE’s hair is separated on the side (1st time...!???) and ELLY ‘s hair is SEPARATED IN THE MIDDLE( Also,1st time,...???
Guess it’s Elly crying... also Abbie’s roots are much darker...@Bobette, you win again! clapping!

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:42 am

leavers wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I don't see Helena as emotionally invested in Matt at all. She's the one who was busted trying to get freebies before the show aired IIRC.  She's 100% here for her career as a ~wellness coach~, not romance

To be fair that game was outrageous. Planning out the next 10 years with someone you've seen for all of 3 hours alone? This week's episodes were plain creepy. No one needs to set out a timeline for babies and marriage for anyone. Helena and Abbie are the only rational people on this show and somehow they are villainised for it.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:49 am

najpoziomka wrote:lmao did you guys see when matt pulled his ear right after they all sat down to have dinner? and matty j asked him to wink or pull an ear , helena is not the girl sorry

Congrats @najpoziomka you know you've made it as a sleuther when Daily Mail rip off your observations for an article and give you no credit whatsoever Hugesmile

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7433535/Bachelor-Matt-Agnew-subtly-lets-Matty-J-know-Helena-Sauzier-bad-girl.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking