SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 am

Michdealm wrote:Does anyone have any idea of how they all fly to South Africa. Given that it is a 14 hour flight would they all go on the same plane and return together?? Would they keep Matt away from the girls.

Oh gosh please don’t give me mile high images
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ZeegaZigHah Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:36 am

Sundy wrote:
Michdealm wrote:Does anyone have any idea of how they all fly to South Africa. Given that it is a 14 hour flight would they all go on the same plane and return together?? Would they keep Matt away from the girls.

Oh gosh please don’t give me mile high images

sneakyl

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:14 am

@Bobette You outdid yourself with these comments! Have no doubt that a producer thought of the idea of the math challenge but rest assured only Matt could have come up with the problem to solve! The p*nis-shaped cloud - oh my! Only for Abbie's date, right!?

I'm going to miss this season of Bachelor AU after tonight. Hope there is lots posted of all their post-show happenings.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:15 am

Episode 15 - Part B

One again they flashback to Helena saying she can't (take another swig!) and then cut in a segment of her saying she likes Matt but she doesn't know how his relationships are going with the other girls and is just being realistic.  

Matt picks her up in a vintage Jag and they drive to the Hawkesbury where TPTB for some bizarre reason set up a picnic in the driveway.  Be warned, future contestants -  chuck a fit and this is the kind of low-effort date you'll get.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 PCv4Rx9

Source: Tenplay

After quoting her a bit of random Spanish, Matt cuts to the chase and issues a Please Explain about her HTD meltdown.  Helena says it was a culmination of things and she's not comfortable just spilling all her emotions.

She then sticks her foot in it by saying she was hoping he'd ask her to stay and prove that she was worth fighting for.  Uh oh.  Cue the ominous music.  Matt says he thinks it's sh*t that Helena was essentially testing him.

I feel for Helena because she's just not cut out for the show's format IMO.  I find her genuine, and empathise with her over-analytical nature.  I hope she gets an invite to BiP because she'll do better in that environment IMO.

Matt says he understands she's in her head and he doesn't want to pressure her to open up... and then proceeds to pressure her to open up.  She looks pretty open to me here but since it didn't fit the storyline we'll never know.  hmmm  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 IS0tkuf

CP/RC and Helena has been dressed in a sleek, metallic-coloured dress with her hair slicked back.  They could not make her look more cold if they dusted snowflakes on her shoulders and gave her icicles to wear as earrings.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Q4mAxBC

Matt says "two of these women have been really open, and I know exactly where I stand with them".  Since Helena has not sufficiently stroked the Lead's ego, it's her time to go.  I think that's for the best and she seems relieved.

So there we have it.  It's come down to Brains v Sex exactly as we hypothesised night 1, @Dirty Street Pie.  I'm looking forward to tonight's finale and in particular seeing if we get a promo for Angie's season - which starts in less than a week!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:19 am

@Bobette Your description of the ice queen is spectacular! And I called it Boobs vs Brains before the season started. Can't tell you how stoked I am it is Brains that won - boobs are everywhere but a stellar brain is a rarity.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:29 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette Your description of the ice queen is spectacular! And I called it Boobs vs Brains before the season started. Can't tell you how stoked I am it is Brains that won - boobs are everywhere but a stellar brain is a rarity.

It certainly is in this franchise.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698

I can't help but wish they'd made more of the nerd factor - imagine if they'd cast 28 braniacs instead of just a few (if that's what Matt was looking for) so there could have been more serious contenders.  

Maybe someone could do a nerd-only spinoff.  What could we call it?  The Scholarly Single?  The Literate Lothario?  Or Bachelor In Paradise but you have to have a PhD and it's Bachelor IQ Paradise.  laugh out loud

Source

Two observations about the trailer above:

1. I don't think Abbie is calling Kate horrible.  She probably actually said something like "I hope she doesn't think 'she is horrible'", referring to herself; and

2. Kate probably had to excuse herself because she's wearing a leather jacket.  In the South African heat.  I realise they want to make her look badass but come on...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:13 am

sdmom wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
ReneeM wrote:If Abby was truly in love with Matt (which I don’t believe), I think it’s her who should feel jealous of Chelsie’s date, not the other way around. Yeah luxury’s great, and sexual chemistry’s great, but a real relationship takes a lot more than that, and Matt put a lot more thought and effort into Chelsie’s date than he did Abbie’s. I also noticed that when he went up to Chelsie, he was the one to say he missed her first, with Abbie he only replied it after she said it. Then later in the night with Chelsie, he’s the one who initiates their serious talk by asking how she’s feeling about everything, with Abbie, she’s the one who had to initiate that conversation and ask him. All jmo.

I really think it is pointless for us to comment on how much effort was put into dates TBH given it was more likely the producers that arranged the gift vs Matt and we don't ecen see half of the dates (e.g. a lot of SM comments saying Helena and Matt didn't even kiss on their date, when we know they cut out a major portion). I personally do not believe he arranged the gift any more than he arranged the soundwave gift for Emma. On Abbie, she is young and I think she truly does believe she is in love with him, and I think she probably realised right after filming that she wasn't. Jmo

You think the producers are so smart they know all the equations and answers? If so, kudos to them!  Cause I have no idea how to do any of these!

If it’s Matt who figured all the math coding and stuff, then I think he definitely put more thoughts into his date with Chelsie than the other two.

All Jmo.

I don't doubt Matt came up with the equations but 100pc IMO the concept was the producers' to fit their storyboard of Chelsie/Matt nerding out vs sexy Abbie. I very much doubt Matt has ever had any say in storylines or dates.

Anyway the two of them were adorable last night but I can't see them working out. IMO from his social media activity Matt loves the spotlight and is looking to leverage all the media attention so that he can pursue his pick of opportunities (maybe hosting a science show as someone said). Chelsie seems to be doing the absolute bare minimum and likely wants to just settle back into real life and her job. I think the two are a recipe for disaster in that sense.

All JMO!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:10 am

butterflylove wrote:Aaaaand Abbie has been spotted at Syd airport.

Abbie spotting.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:31 am

Here we go folks. It’s been a pleasure
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:35 am

butterflylove wrote:

Abbie spotting.

If she is in Syd, she is there doing media interviews. F2 don't do interviews after the Finale?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:36 am

Enough wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

Abbie spotting.

If she is in Syd, she is there doing media interviews. F2 don't do interviews after the Finale?

Yes they do studio 10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:38 am

Straight up with the buds. These are super pumped for him. Matt’s just arrived
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking